LILLY LAND!
HERE'S WHERE YOU TALK ABOUT LILLY TRUSCOTT AND NO ONE ELSE! NO MILEY, NO OLIVER. ALL LILLY ALL THE TIME!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
snheetah

Lily is a very sweet, cute and kind girl. She always cares for her friends and she is funny too.

8/5/2010 #1
lilmissbookworm3071

Yea lilly is a pretty cool character on the show =)

8/16/2010 #2
Friedchicken23

Lilly has always been my favorite character on the show. Our personalities are pretty much the same,and in the first seasons,when she was a tomboy,we were exactly alike.

1/26/2011 #3
lilmissbookworm3071

I really liked her in the last season as well and me and her are a lot a like in the last season i admired her for wanting to stay with her friend but i'm glad she did her own thing and her and Oliver make cute couple but in all honestly i see her better with Joe Jonas like if they had a thing or something when the Jobros guest stared i would've been to hyper. I'm really a fan of some her music off her albums.

1/27/2011 #4
Flaming Moth

Lilly's always been my favorite character too. Don't get me wrong, I like the others as well but there's just something about her that intrigues me.

8/15/2011 #5
Forum Moderators: familythatsme
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member