Fanfiction Challenges
For writers who need an idea for a fanfic. Post your own challenges or find own to respond to.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
stephy9191

If I could I would write this myself, but I'd rather spare you all my writing. So for the longest time I've imagine a fanfic in which Booth and Bones would have meet as teens. Booth being the football hero and Temperance the science nerd and she tutors him or Booth having a savior complex when he finds out that Tempy's in foster care, you know something along those lines and they fall for each other. Or also something like they were friends when they were kids but grow apart when they got older but then in high school they're focused together through a project or she's tutoring him and they realize how mush they need each other.

Requirements:

-All characters don't have to be included but it'll be nice if you find a way to squeeze some in like Angela being Temperance only friend because she's a nerd or Cam being the head cheerleader and is going after Seeley's or she is his girlfriend.

-Has to be rated T or M

-I want them not to going head first into their relationship or whatever you want to call it. I want them to fight for it, I want Seeley to step of of his comfort zone of being a jock to befriend a nerd and Temperance to let down her guard for him.

-There should be twist and turns, challenges they have to face.

I don't have that many requirements because I want you guys to have fun with this, I just want something that's fun and witty, something you know Bones and Booth-y but with heart and some struggle because they always make their lives when it comes to each other difficult. I've just always imagine this and would love to see if someone can bring it to life.

No Official Deadline but if you finish before September 24, I'll give you a cookie :-D

Good luck and enjoy!~

6/10/2010 #1
CopperBoom4

I'm gonna attempt this. Can I make booth a hockey star instead? I know hockey better than football! I'm looking forward to this because I also wanted to write a story like this!!

8/1/2010 #2
stephy9191

Yes yes, hockey's fine. Like I said I want this to be your story too. I can't wait to read it and if you have any questions just ask.

Good luck and have fun!!!

8/2/2010 #3
Day Dreamer Night Lover

I know this was posted in 2010, but I'm thinking of writing it so I thought I should let you know. I'm not sure though because I'm not really good with stories that don't revolve General Hospital's characters Jason and Elizabeth. If I do take it on it will be posted in its full and I'll send you the link. Great suggestion though. It's a good story to think of.

5/11/2011 #4
stephy9191

Im happy you liked my idea and I think you should go for it. I love read fanfics that are new to writers, something they haven't written before they always bring something new to the story. Please let me know it you go for it, and if you do I can't wait to read it.

5/11/2011 #5
Boothbabe428

i know this was posted a long time ago but it sounds like a fun story to write and would LOVE to give it a shot :)

4/12/2013 #6
Forum Moderators: SnuggleWuggles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member