Fanfiction Challenges
For writers who need an idea for a fanfic. Post your own challenges or find own to respond to.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
iluvfangs

I can think of stories every minute but I am horrible at trying to put together scientific mumbo-jumbo I would never get the wording right...so I was told by another author on here to come to the forums and make a topic with stories I'd like to read so authors may pick from and help the readers out...so here are a few....I love character driven stories hence why I love bones so much but I do like to drift from the actual story sometimes to see "what if".....

Ideas:

Season 2 during Man in the Cell Booth saves Zach during an explosion during the final Epps episode and Booth talks about being a hero and states well if you brag you really aren't a hero....then with the death of Epps and Brennan not understanding Booth's side of things....well eventhough it was early on in their angsty relationship I wonder what would have gone through if later on Brennan explained to him how much of a hero he really is to everyone and her would he then have crossed the line at the end after breaking with Cam or what?

Would have also loved to have an extension off of Beautiful day in the Neighborhood with Parker wanting his dad to have a girlfriend and he admits to his dad and Brennan either separate or together that it really wasn't the pool he was after but used that as a start because he wants Bones to be his dad's girlfriend and he goes about getting that to happen

What if during The Pinocchio in the Planter since Bones says Booth admitting it meant alot to him when Brennan was there for him when Hannah left was only an omission later on he feels it only right to give her a complete truth about an instance of lying to her by telling her he wishes he never moved on because in fact when he said Hannah wasn't a consolation prize she wasn't but definitely his second choice and always will be because like he said during Sin in the Sisterhood you can love many people but there is always one you love the most and then they go on to have their first true kiss...and anything else...

How about Booth knowing how Brennan usually goes away during the summer for her "digs" to remember who she Booth plans and surprises her with one he found her reading about in an attempt to try and make up for her missed opportunity a few years ago due to the woman in the oven on the plane...and Bones loves how Booth is trying to learn her field more by helping and observing her and the funny and hot antics that take place...of course it should be before baby booth maybe some time between The Blackout in the Blizzard and Hole in the Heart...could even be right between HITH and Change in the Game...because we know they are together then but no indicators say it was the first time either!

A stroll down memory lane...maybe Booth is feeling a bit lonely one night and really wishes he could explain to Brennan how much he still loves her (after Hannah left) and he goes to church to think and pray and look for guidance and completely out of character for a split moment he finds Bones there maybe not inside but still there trying to find her own guidance into why she can't handle life without Booth..and they end up wherever going through all the major bad and good moments from the Kenton, Gravedigger, Cement head, Pam Noonan, etc... to Sully, Rebounding of Rebecca and Cam to Hacker & Hannah, etc.. they could discuss the location problems like New Orleans and UK...everything monumental in their lives that struck cords between them...Crappy Sex/Breaking the laws of Physics, even bringing things up like Max/Christine and Parker/Pops....leading this to them realizing they didn't need guidance as they have been on the path all along and they should finally be travelling it together...it would make for some serious dialogue and imagery and could have some beautiful romance ans smut if done right.

How about a crossover of sorts....say before they finally get together Bones decides to go back to Maluku or somewhere like that to do one more soul searching dig in hopes of finalizing her feelings of love for Booth...they get word from where she went that either she was kidnapped by guerillas or went missing due to poor coordinates and Booth to the rescue decides he needs help and support because his emotions are too great and he would be sure to miss something and he asks Walter Sherman "the Finder" to help him find Brennan. With the end Happy of course and maybe a secret union between the two that is kept secret till this day!

2/1/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: SnuggleWuggles
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member