A Jane Eyre fans club
I found that there was only one real Jane Eyre Forum out there and decided to make one. You can ask for reviews for your JE stories or those related to the 3 Bronte authors. There may be challanges and perhaps rp where you can bring oc's of your own.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
equariem

Hi, my name's Astrid, I'm 14 and I finished reading Jane Eyre about a month ago.

So, I do not like Mr. Rochester at all. I find him to be a dull man in a way.

And of course, I LOVE Mr. Rivers. I really do believe that Jane did love him, she just never wanted to admit it.

So, do you love St. John Rivers?

12/26/2010 #1
PaperReaper

I really love St. John as much as you do. I think she should have went with him when he left, but I don't believe Jane truly loved him. Well, you have to take her emotions into account. I would have loved it if he found someone to his standards and taste.

2/9/2013 #2
larke8

Hi you guys, is this thread still active? I have a lot say about this, but I know that I'm seeing this 2 years too late. But, if any of you are still around, I'd love to debate this: I kind of disagree

10/23/2015 #3
Forum Moderators: shhIwasn'there
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member