A Jane Eyre fans club
I found that there was only one real Jane Eyre Forum out there and decided to make one. You can ask for reviews for your JE stories or those related to the 3 Bronte authors. There may be challanges and perhaps rp where you can bring oc's of your own.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
shhIwasn'there

Hi I'm Nasim,

In this topic you may discuss the following rules or add any suggestions you have.

Rules:

first of all every thing sent on this forum must be suitable for teens (considering that I'm a teen myself.lol)

Please, we want to be friendly here so avoid nasty argumants as much as possible but don't mistake arguments with friendly debates. (I love them, once debated about Mr.Rochesters ugliness on youtube for weeks!)

We know everyone loves reviews so when you ask one, be so nice as to give one back as well. Most people here would have read Jane Eyre (considering this is in that catagory!duh!) and would like Romance stories and most things here, would be in those catagories.

Everything here is not necessarily Jane Eyre related. You can recommend or advertise for anything (either in fanfiction.net or fictionpress.com)

For role playings if you are adding a new character of your own please submit it to 'OC's of the game' topic, first.

The first person who starts a role play is the one who determinesthe time line and place of the stories occurance. One story in each thread.

Do not recommend your own stories in the 'Ads and Recommendation' thread but submit them to 'Craving for Reviews' The recommendations are not necessarily Jane Eyre related. They can even be a published book!

One challenge in each thread

The winners of challenges should all be declared in 'Challenge Winners' thread.

That's it I guess and have... fun!

8/29/2008 . Edited 8/29/2008 #1
Alice Kettle
Jane Eyre is the best novel of all time. I didn't like it very much at first,but after a few chapters I couldn't put it down. Jane Eyre is the most perfect pro-feminist model for every young woman out there.
3/24/2012 #2
zaniy252

I agree when i read it i was inspired by her so much to become a better girl.

5/6/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: shhIwasn'there
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member