A Jane Eyre fans club
I found that there was only one real Jane Eyre Forum out there and decided to make one. You can ask for reviews for your JE stories or those related to the 3 Bronte authors. There may be challanges and perhaps rp where you can bring oc's of your own.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 Next »
shhIwasn'there

You get to introduce yourself here and make our appriciated readers familiar with their romantic authors!You can follow my example if you like or introduce yourself in your own way. As you wish!

Name: Nasim

author since: I've been writting stories for two years but have only joined fanfiction this summer.

interests: anything romantic, a JE fanatic and...I love classics!I also like books like Harry Potter or Demonata and these sort of things.

others: what I love about writting is making the plotts up but putting them on paper is a little tiresome because I can never write fast enough to reach my thoughts!

8/29/2008 #1
Sarahofthefields

Thanks for setting this up and for the invite, Nasim! :)

Name: Janefaerie

author since: I joined the site Fall 07

interests: English literature, writing, reading, literary theory, arts, imagination, music, drama....

Books that give joy to life and should be read: Jane Eyre (Obviously), Eugene Onegin, Crime and Punishment, The Italian, Pamela, The History of Rasselas, Salamander, Possession, Tess of the d'Urbervilles, Icefields, A Room with a View, Goethe's Faust, The Rime of the Ancient Marinere, Orlando, Middlemarch, The Phantom of the Opera, Shakespeare....there are so many!

8/29/2008 #2
shhIwasn'there

You are most welcom Janefaerie; welcome abroad!

8/30/2008 #3
Tirilan

Hi. I'm kind of new to this Jane Eyre section of the website but I'm looking forward to reading the sorts of ideas that young authors have come up with in regard to this great story! Thanks for creating this forum! :)

Name: Justine

Author since: I joined the site a couple years ago.

Interests: Writing, reading, daydreaming and trying to think of plots for my stories...

My favorite books: Jane Eyre, Tess of the D'Urbervilles, The Iliad, anything Shakespeare, Wuthering Heights, all the Jane Austen books, etc. (I love all the classics!)

9/4/2008 #4
shhIwasn'there

Welcome abroad!

9/4/2008 #5
Rose Ivy

Hi I'm Rose ivy hopeless romatic.

Intrests: I love history and enjoying reading romatic books by, Jane Austin, Nicholas Sparks, Emily Bronte, Charlotte Bronte, and Louis May Alcott.

10/1/2008 #6
shhIwasn'there

Welcome abroad Rose ivy

10/2/2008 #7
OliveReedwand

Hi, this is a cool idea. can i join in? Any way i'll introduce my self.

Name: Ursula

Author since: I'm always writing poems, or descriptions, not just stories. But i've only just joined fanfiction.

Interests: reading, writing, textiles, drawing

Others: I love happy endings, but also sad ones, though they make my cry! But i think that that is what a book should do, make you emotional i mean, so you really get involved in the story.

10/11/2008 #8
OliveReedwand

Hi, this is a cool idea. can i join in? Any way i'll introduce my self.

Name: Ursula

Author since: I'm always writing poems, or descriptions, not just stories. But i've only just joined fanfiction.

Interests: reading, writing, textiles, drawing

Others: I love happy endings, but also sad ones, though they make my cry! But i think that that is what a book should do, make you emotional i mean, so you really get involved in the story.

10/11/2008 #9
shhIwasn'there

Anyone can join in but you have to be a Bronte fan but if you are not that's also cool.

Welcome Abroad :D

10/11/2008 #10
Bryrony

Hey this sounds awesome!

Name: Shriram

Author since: Forever :P i joined FF many many years ago but i've only just submitted a couple of stories over the last few days.

interests: Books, Manga mainly bleach though, The Bronte sisters, Sally Lockheart, Agatha Christie, Isobelle Carmody ESPECIALLY obernewtyn chronicles! animals, art, drama and i dance :).

others: my room is filled with dance magazines, ballet shoes, unfinished drawings, old drama and dance costumes and post its stuck everywhere with story ideas. :3

12/23/2008 #11
shhIwasn'there

Welcome to this forum. It's nice to have you here. You could communicate about your story ideas (I prefer it to be about the Bronte's sisters' books) here and get them finished and published! I really look forward to seeing them on the archive!

12/24/2008 #12
Paddington

Hello, my pen name is Paddington, and I have loved Jane Eyre since I was 9.

I first found this site in 2005 and have enjoyed a lively existence as a *(whispers), lurker, then I got up the nerve to post a few stories...

Now I am constantly harrassed by life interfering with my writing.LOL

1/20/2009 #13
LadyDareck

Welcome Abroad!b I guess I've read some of your stories?

1/28/2009 #14
Paddington

Well , if you read much Jane Eyre FF then, yes you might have. LOL

1/29/2009 #15
shhIwasn'there

Oh yeah! you are the author of Awakenings! I love that fic. It's beautiful. And yes I have read almost all of Jane Eyre fanfics. But since I read them all eagerly and hurriedly last summer, I forget some details.

Oh my! I just realised I had been logged in with my friends account when I sent the last post!

1/29/2009 . Edited 1/29/2009 #16
Queen of the Unknown

Name: Polina

Hobbies: Reading, writing, acting, watching musicals

Writer Since: Age five, but I've only really strarted thinking about it a few years ago.

Favorite Books: The Phantom of the Opera, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights, A Tale of Two Cities, Les Miserables, The Lord of the Rings, Narnia, Rebecca, And Then There Were None, The Scarlet Pimpernel, etc.

2/13/2009 #17
HattaPanza

Hey there!

Name: Catherine

Author since: A couple summers ago...?

Interests: Reading, writing, film

Other: I haven't visited FanFiction in a long time! It's good to be back.

4/3/2009 . Edited 4/3/2009 #18
HowManyRoads

Hello all!

Name: Baylee

Author since: I could write. Only joined Fanfiction.net in December

Interests: Reading, writing, playing guitar, watching movies, surfing, RPing, forum tralling etc

Books: Jane Eyre (obviously), Philipa Gregory, lovely bones, my sisters keeper, harry potter, mortal instruments and many more

4/12/2009 #19
Acton1842

Name: Lizhi (lizzie)

Author since: I joined about this time last year after a healthy spell of lurking

Interests: Reading, writing, drama, dance, history, chocolate

Books: Jane Eyre, Agness Gray, Dracula, The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Nightime, Persuasion, North and South, Phantom

hi there! i'm trying to reasearch a paper on Jane Eyre and am looking for people's opinion on this book; thought this might be a good place to start. i'm just interested to know what is it that makes this book more popular than the other Bronte works? (i'm compairing it to Agnes Gray) any comment or help on this matter will be throughly appreciated. thanks, l x

7/17/2009 #20
HattaPanza

Has anyone heard about the new Jane Eyre adaptation that's going to start filming soon?! So exciting! I'm sure there will be a lot of debate about the casting. Can't wait to see what everyone thinks!

12/17/2009 #21
I am not a dumb blonde

Oh my gosh I am glad I am not the only one who likes Jane Eyre!

Nickname: Lishy

Fave books: Jane Eyre, The other Boleyn girl, Noughts and Crosses, the series by Janet Evanovich and anything classical eg Austen

Fave music: Pnk, Nickelback, Avril Lavigne, Taylor Swift, Christina Aguilera(sometimes!)

3/20/2010 #22
juneytoons

Name: Xo (short for my first name, Xochitl)

Author since: I first joined on the day before Christamas Eve in 2009 and I'm not that good at writing. But hey, isn't there an exception since I'm young and an amatuer.

Others: I recently read Jane Eyre because A) I had to read it before I get into high school (8th grader) and B) I had to also read it for a monologue.

11/27/2010 #23
The Wild Wild Whovian

Hullo, is this group still active? I discovered Jane Eyre somewhat late in life, in my 40's. It started with me discovering an excellent humorous Welsh writer named Jasper Fforde, author of the Thursday Next series. The first Thursday Next book is called The Eyre Affair, in which our intrepid heroine Thursday Next must enter the pages of Jane Eyre and rescue our other intrepid heroine after Jane Eyre has been kidnapped from her own book, leaving the remaining pages of every copy world-wide blank!

And yes, Thursday get to meet Mr Rochester face to face.

8/23/2012 #24
Commander Of Brontdor

Name : Suzannah (odd, don't know why they chose it)

Author Since: 2010, so since I was 16

Interests: Anything that is grasped mentally

a href=""img src="" alt="Adopt one today!"//a

[img]

11/24/2012 #25
Alexia C
Hello! I was surfing the site and found this Jane Eyre board, well good! I can sure use some interaction with eyre-holics like myself :D Name: Alexia Corleone Age:28 years old Author since: I think it was 2 months ago I uploaded my first story on this site, I used to be a video game designer and wrote the story of 2 published games, don't known if that counts. Interests: I think I've found a creative escape by writing stories, sometimes I need to let me imagination roam free and writing helps, and once I start writing, it kinda pours out of me, of course I'm not really good at it (just an amateur at best) but I enjoy it very much. And lately I have been very obsessed with Jane Eyre, I don't really feel like writing about anything else at the moment. And I get to practice my English! :)
6/26/2013 #26
Alexia C
Hello! I was surfing the site and found this Jane Eyre board, well good! I can sure use some interaction with eyre-holics like myself :D Name: Alexia Corleone Age:28 years old Author since: I think it was 2 months ago I uploaded my first story on this site, I used to be a video game designer and wrote the story of 2 published games, don't known if that counts. Interests: I think I've found a creative escape by writing stories, sometimes I need to let me imagination roam free and writing helps, and once I start writing, it kinda pours out of me, of course I'm not really good at it (just an amateur at best) but I enjoy it very much. And lately I have been very obsessed with Jane Eyre, I don't really feel like writing about anything else at the moment. And I get to practice my English! :)
6/27/2013 #27
spacebunny1224

Hello everyone I know what I'm about to ask isn't related to anything said here but I haven't read the book yet but I wanted to know is there good romantic parts in it? I'm a sucker for mushy stuff :)

7/1/2013 #28
The Wild Wild Whovian

@Spacebunny: Yes. Yes, read it. :-)

7/1/2013 #29
larke8

Hi guys, I know this its been a long time (I wish I'd found this earlier) but my name is Laura. I'm 15 years old. I am not a writer, but am an eager reader of all of your pieces, especially Paddington, StarryEyedEeader, Janefaerie, and Alexia C. Keep writing you guys!

10/23/2015 #30
Page 1 2 Next »
Forum Moderators: shhIwasn'there
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member