A Jane Eyre fans club
I found that there was only one real Jane Eyre Forum out there and decided to make one. You can ask for reviews for your JE stories or those related to the 3 Bronte authors. There may be challanges and perhaps rp where you can bring oc's of your own.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2
larke8

Oops, forgot to mention you, Commander of Brontdor - I like your writing also :)

10/23/2015 #31
TeaWithMeAtThree

Hello! It seems this spans over about 8 years now, but will join irregardless!

Name: Amy

Author Since: Started posting on here about half a year ago, but have been reading fanfiction for far longer!

Interests: Many many many (I listed them in my profile if you're curious!) My main interests within fanfiction though are definetely Jane Eyre, Harry Potter and Measure for Measure (an unusual combination, I know!)

Other: I am writing a story 'Hogwarts, Not Thornfield' that I thought some of you may be interested in :) Any recommendations from you are more than welcome!

6/1/2016 #32
changai7ashley

Name: Ashley

Author since: I've been writting stories for about two years but have only joined fanfiction recently.

Interests: for books I love Jane Eyre, Harry Potter, Hercule Poirot series, the Bridge to Terabithia, the True Confession of Charlotte Doyle, Tobie Lolness (English version), Magic Tree House series (I can be childish some times :)) . Beside books I also like history (not History class though), poems, Maths, English, Geography, Science (class)

Others: Just like you, Nasim, I also have lots of plots in my head that I haven't written down...

5/11/2018 #33
« Prev Page 1 2
Forum Moderators: shhIwasn'there
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member