The Reviews Lounge
A forum for the Reviews Lounge community, which aims to raise the profile of talented & underreviewed authors. Recommend fics, join in our round robin or challenges or jump into our random but often philosophical conversations... just for fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7
Ooh, that definitely sounds interesting! I will check it out some time! Thanks! Who doesn't like Harry and Lucius?
1/1/2010 #181
Nautical Acronym

Title: Left Behind

Author: Magnific

Length: 1,609 words and counting

Character(s): Snape, Granger

Summary: When Hermione is left behind while Harry and Ron hunt for horcruxes, loyalties will be tested, difficult decisions will have to be made, and Seventh Year as we know it is irrevocably changed.

I don't know if you can consider this an underappreciated fic because it is very new, but it was the only one on the first (or second?) page with absolutely no reviews, so I left one myself. I know how disoncerning it can be when you post smething new and get very little feedback from it and I think this story as potential :)

1/3/2010 #182

Title: Corsets

Author: Mrs.GingerHinkley

Length: oneshot - a little over 2K words

Character(s): Bellatrix, with a side of Druella, Rodulphus, Andromeda, and Narcissa

Summary: Life for a pureblood woman was restrictive and proper; in a sense, everything that Bellatrix loathed. And as her mother prepared to win Rodolphus Lestrange for her eldest daughter, Bellatrix wanted nothing more than to shed those dreadful corsets.

1/6/2010 #183

My first fanfiction, so it's important for me to know how I am really doing.

Title: 3's A Charm

Author: PrincessHerra

Length: (chapters/words) so far words:6554 & chapters: 4

Character(s): O/C's with appearances from characters such as Dean Thomas, Harry Potter, Minerva McGonagall, and Neville Longbottom

Summary: 10 years after Voldemort's death...mysterious kidnappings are taking place in the wizarding world. Can three young witches truly make a difference...and maybe even kick some butt too!

1/18/2010 #184
Lady Elizabeth of New York

Title: I Wanna be a Kennedy: The Black Family Tragedy.

Author: doing 25 life in azkaban

Length: 26 chapters 83, 332

Characters: The entire Black family

Summary: The tragic tale of the last five Black children and how the Noble and Most Ancient House of Black fell.

1/19/2010 #185
« Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7
Forum Moderators: The Reviews Lounge TheWordFountain, Sadie Lovegood, CharliSMILE, Cuban Sombrero Gal
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member