The Reviews Lounge
A forum for the Reviews Lounge community, which aims to raise the profile of talented & underreviewed authors. Recommend fics, join in our round robin or challenges or jump into our random but often philosophical conversations... just for fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Cuban Sombrero Gal

Basically, we just want you to fill out this template. =P No biggie, and if there's information you don't want to disclose we completely understand. Bare in mind, we're not looking for specifics - nicknames, general ages (eg. teenager) and countries are all fine.

Name:

Why are you here?

What fic are you most proud of?

As newly crowned "Queen Ice Cubes" or something along those lines, Lexie's asked me to start off. ;)

Name: Cuba, or Cubie, although I do respond to Kahlia

Why are you here? Why wouldn't I be? It's an awesome place, and I love everything that we stand for.

What fic are you most proud of? Wow, that's a hard one... I'm going to have to say either Snapshots of Paradise or It's All in the Name, for various reasons.

9/3/2008 #1
Polyethene Pam

Name: SCV, though I'll tolerate Naz. Call me Nazzie at your own peril.

Occupation: A slightly hysterical Spanish!High School student who barely even speaks Spanish

Why are you here? My awesome RL family, and this place, which is more or less my internet home.

What fic are you most proud of? Nothing I've ever put up on this site, though if I had to choose something, I'd go with Changes.

9/3/2008 #2
RyanKathrynCelia

Name: RyanKathrynCelia, RKC, but I generally answer to Alice.

Location: Southeast England, shortly going back to university.

Why are you here? Just like SCV, the RL is my internet home.

What fic are you most proud of? Probably 'Blood Wards' or 'March 10th'.

9/3/2008 #3
TheWordFountain

Name: TheWordFountain, or Wordy as most of you should call me.

Occupation: Well, obviously I'm an amazing acrobatic that is known all over the world for my amazingness...Not really. Just a student is I. :D

Why are you here? I adore this place and the people because it's so much fun! Plus it's a great procrastination tool.

What fic are you most proud of? So, far I can really only say my one Draco/OC - Overcoming Prejudice. The only thing is that there are other things I would prefer to this one.

9/3/2008 #4
Girl with the Yellow Umbrella

Name: Just Lexie

Occupation: Writer, stressed out university student and learn-to-swim teacher

Why are you here?It's my home away from home

What fic are you most proud of? Memento Mori. It'll always be Memento Mori

9/3/2008 #5
CharliSMILE

Name: Dude if you don't know it! Then pffft, you have lived in a dark whole, legless.

Occupation: Me? I'm Lexies assistent. I help her perfect her lectures and preaches.

Why are you here? Why? Don't you want me?

What fic are you most proud of? Me? Not proud of any fic. I'm mostly just proud of me. And my awesome modesty.

9/3/2008 #6
Dejsha's World

Name: My lady, to you Or Dejsha

Why are you here? Not sure, have to ask mum "Mum, why did you and dad create me?"

What fic are you most proud of? Um, my life...

9/3/2008 #7
Gaby Black

Name: Gaby

Why are you here? Because not enough people leave reviews.

What fic are you most proud of? Probably I'll Be Your Mirror.

9/3/2008 #8
L'amoureuse

Name: l'amoureuse (i regret that penname more every day!)

Why are you here? because a) not enough people leave reviews, like Gaby said, and b) I got bored with just reading fanfics.

What fic are you most proud of? right now? The uncompleted Lazy Days.

9/3/2008 #9
Cassandra's Cross

Once more with feeling. . .

Name: Cassandra, Cassie, whatever

Why are you here? "My name is Cassie and I am an RL addict. . ."

What fic are you most proud of? Hard to say. The Letter was satisfying, but Great Expectations was challenging. On the other hand, To Hear the Bells Ring was a lot of fun. Okay, I'm wishy washy!

9/3/2008 #10
respitechristopher

Name: Christopher

Why are you here? My mommy said it was the stork, but some of the fanfiction stories I've read suggest otherwise.

What fic are you most proud of? Albus Potter and the Misspent Youth, if I had to pick just one. But I like them all, 'cept for The H/G That Shall Not Be Named.

9/3/2008 #11
victoriacole

Name: Victoria! Pleased to meet'cha! :D

Occupation: "I have a PHD in sweet-ass rock, and an emphasis in setlist creation." - Dr. McMahon video.

Why are you here? Because I'm an author, and I appreciate people reviewing my stories. I think that people should get the same thing that I like so much when I write.

What fic are you most proud of? The Truth or The Misfits.

9/3/2008 . Edited 9/7/2008 #12
mosco

Name: Mos

Why are you here? I love the RL

What fic are you most proud of? None of them really but I guess I wanna grow old with you

9/3/2008 #13
c.sheep

Name: Cindy

Location: 40° 44' 8" N, 74° 10' 22" W. I also call it New Jersey.

Occupation: Student. Asian failure. Musician. Slave for a pack of slavemasters disguised as teachers. Sometimes, I deliver food for this restaurant. The list is endless.

Why are you here? Because I'm supposed to being doing homework, writing an essay, or washing the dishes, or something else equally unimportant.

9/3/2008 #14
fauves

Name: Pinky or Marie

Age: Not young but not a grandma. or a mother, if you thought I wrote a grandma because I'm a mother.

Why are you here? Because it is one of the most awesome forums ever invented

What fic are you most proud of? I don't really know because I haven't written in a while. =P

9/3/2008 #15
Sara Winters

Name: Alias - Sara Winters

Why are you here? to gather worshippers, plot my takeover of the world and procrastinate as appropriate

What fic are you most proud of? It's a toss-up between Haunted - the fic I can't get people to review and Marked - the sequel to my rambling first effort. Haunted is probably my best writing on the site, but the beginning has a way of traumatizing people.

9/3/2008 #16
Bad Mum

Name: Bad Mum, Katy, Mum to three people only

Why are you here? I love the review revolution, and I like the people here!

What fic are you most proud of? That 's a hard question! Toss up between "Best Man" and "Riches".

9/3/2008 . Edited 9/3/2008 #17
xoxcrescentmoonxox

Name: Call me crescent

Why are you here? Because I'm tired of having a couple thousand hits and about ten reviews

What fic are you most proud of? Oh dear... well, I loved writing That Magical Moment, but I don't think it's my best. I guess I'm most proud of Lily's Complete Adventures (even though they're not complete yet)

9/3/2008 #18
lyin

Name: lyin'

Occupation: baby-sitting, reading (oh, yeah, i actually get paid for that ;D- unfortunately not for reading fanfiction...)

Why are you here? can't stay away :D though, whoa, i don't drop by for a week and hello brave new RL! O_o

What fic are you most proud of?

still Fools, I think... though i'm pretty happy with Thrice, too, and that was much more recent

9/3/2008 #19
Kerichi

Name: Kerichi

Occupation: Writer (You can't want to be a writer, you have to be one. Paul Theroux)

Why are you here? To write well and encourage others.

What fic are you most proud of? Each one, for different reasons. I'd love to string a necklace with unique beads to represent every story I've written and wear it as a talisman during NaNoWriMo. Hmm...I'd need a very long chain... :D

9/3/2008 #20
BubblesPopElectric

Pen-name: TheCrzyinglyInsne1

Name: Bubbles

Occupation: Junior in high school and full time babysitter. anyone need one? *grumbles*

Why are you here? To review fics. its my favorite part of fanfiction! well after reding the fic, of course. lol.

What fic are you most proud of? Her Little Drunken Friend.. cause its gotten the most hits. and also, Alone and Too Sweet... i had lots of fun while writing it. ^_^

9/3/2008 . Edited 9/3/2008 #21
SilverDrama

Pen-name: SilverDrama

Name: Kat (Silver works too)

Why are you here? I'm not quite sure anymore, I just like it here (I'm a RL addict)

What fic are you most proud of? How To Get A Boy, Even If He's Taken

9/3/2008 #22

Name: The Awkward Turtle or just Turtle

Why are you here? Because I love this place and I love what it stands for.

What fic are you most proud of? Um, well it's a tie between the two chapter fics I have going on now... Not that I've updated in a while. *is ashamed*

9/3/2008 #23
Deluxe Sugar Quills

Name: Anna or DSQ.

Why are you here? Because reviewing is good. Plus, I want to meet people on FFnet. ;) It's too lonely out there...

What fic are you most proud of? Probably Muggleborn Otter and Blood Traitor Terrier. It's the longest thing ever, and I'm very proud to have completed the challenge I was set. ;D

9/4/2008 . Edited 9/4/2008 #24
shiny-chang

Name: En-En-chan or just En-En (delete the hyphen if you want)

Why are you here? Because this is one of the most inspiring forums EVER! Thanks Lexie-H (who created the old forum)

What fic are you most proud of? Wherever It Takes You 'cos it's actually the longest stories I've ever written, and is better than my other HP stories. But I haven't updated in a majorly long time, due to stupid writer's block (which hasn't gone away, and so the story is now on indefinite hiatus. I doubt that I will actually update it ever again...)

9/4/2008 . Edited 11/3/2008 #25
hondagirl

Name: Honda or Carhead, depending on who I'm talking to. :)

Why are you here?: Because this is my home base and I can't get enough of it. Plus I love getting reviews and reviewing other people's work.

What fic are you most proud of it?: Not sure of right now, I have quite a few, but I have a feeling it's going to be A September to Remember (as soon as finish it!).

9/4/2008 #26
Dramione Forever

Name: Dramione

Why are you here?: Love this place and all the great people in here : ) plus to get a wider audience for my fics,get reviews and read other people's fics.

What fic are you most proud of?: The Hogwarts Talent Show To Remember: Next Generation because the way it is going will be my longest fic and having fun writing it : ) .

9/4/2008 #27
trizfores

Name: trizfores

Why are you here? coz it's fictastic here!

What fic are you most proud of? one the of fics that i'm working on now is entitled "Secrets." it's an sshg fic that i've been working hard on. so far, the work has been paying off with good reviews, and a surprsingly high number of reviews as well.

9/4/2008 #28
KaryInTheSky

Name: Kary

Why are you here? Because...I've known this place for a while now, so I'm sort of coming back to it!

What fic are you most proud of? Of Witches and Kisses. I've been working a lot on it and I've been having loads of fun with it

9/5/2008 #29
Moge

Name: Moge but i'll tolerate Elle or Mobow

Why are you here? Why are people not here?! they should ALL be here!!

What fic are you most proud of? Probably Unrequited. FilchPansy - laughh if you must.

:) --Moge..x

9/5/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: The Reviews Lounge TheWordFountain, Sadie Lovegood, CharliSMILE, Cuban Sombrero Gal
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member