The Reviews Lounge
A forum for the Reviews Lounge community, which aims to raise the profile of talented & underreviewed authors. Recommend fics, join in our round robin or challenges or jump into our random but often philosophical conversations... just for fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
RoyalJamboree

Name: Pyro, for all you know. :)

Why are you here? Because I like words, and Harry Potter happens to have them combined rather wonderfully.

What fic are you most proud of? I'm not entirely sure, I've written and deleted so many. -.-

1/7/2010 #271
ElissaLovesPie

Name: Elissa

Why are you here? Because I like HP. And it wouldn't suck to meet other who like it.

What fic are you most proud of? I'm not brave enough to write one :(

1/15/2010 #272
silverbirch

I'm not sure if you need to be brave to write fanfics. Daft, maybe!

My son thinks "sad" works. Bless him.

1/15/2010 #273
CharliSMILE

Hahahaha.

1/15/2010 #274
The Iron Dreamer

Name: Mary

Why are you here? I practically live on this site! Some of the stories I have in my faves are just amazing, and the talent of some of the authors are great! Oh, and reading and reviewing stories of course! :)

What fic are you most proud of? I have only one fic, as I am a new author here. It's called Risen Shadows, an Avatar: the Last Airbender fic. It's only been on this site a few days, and has a few Story Alerts, which made me feel good, and all the reviews have said it was really good so far...Even though my writing isn't the best...Especially in 3rd person...lol.

1/20/2010 #275
RoyalJamboree

Welcome :)

P.s. I left you a review on your fic, I typed the wrong forum. My bad. -.-

1/20/2010 . Edited 1/20/2010 #276
The Iron Dreamer

Thanks! And thanks for the Story Alert and review! And it's cool!

1/20/2010 #277
« Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10
Forum Moderators: The Reviews Lounge TheWordFountain, Sadie Lovegood, CharliSMILE, Cuban Sombrero Gal
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member