Role Play Daily Life in the Caves
Here's a role play dedicated to daily life in the caves! Pick a character and have conversation with your cave mates. You can be someone from the book, or make it up. You can be a soul or a human. Have fun!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
oXXb00kw0rmXXo

Hello there! I'm b00kworm!

Here's a role play dedicated to daily life in the caves! Pick a character and have conversation with your cave mates. You can be someone from the book, or make it up. You can be a soul or a human (but I suggest human because there aren't THAT many souls. I am putting the limit to 4! One original soul, the new one at the end, Sunny, and Wanda.). Have fun!

Here's your basic tour (let's pretend that I'm Jeb for now). Here is where you will introduce yourself. I suggest that you also introduce yourself if it's your first time in a room.

Kitchen- help prepare the meals in the caves or just talk and listen to the stories from the souls. Hey, you humans can even chip in a little bit!

Bathing room- make soap, wash the clothes, and overall complain! You're allowed - you're making soap!

Hospital- here is where you can have your soul vs. human chats. No violence or insulting please! haha, that totally goes against the book. Oh well.

Bedrooms- this is where you can relax and talk about anything for a while. General chats, really.

Game room- Anybody got any word games that can be played online? We'll start with the world of Id and move on if nobody knows it.

Raid- If you'll be of absence for a long period of time, let us know here. That means you're doing good for the group!

I will be taking the role of Wanda for a couple reasons. A) I'm a selfish brat and wants Ian all to myself. B) She's the main character, how can I not want to be her? If needed though, I will resume and take the role of Jeb, like in this instance. For all intents and purposes - this is my house and everyone is a guest! Unless you're a Seeker, then we need to send you into outer space. Be nice, everyone!

9/7/2008 #1
Forum Moderators: oXXb00kw0rmXXo
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member