Final Destination RPG
Ready to risk your life for cheating Death? Step inside. Only one will leave...
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Imagination 5

The cord continued to writhe.

Ben knocked at the door.

9/16/2008 #31
The-Shining-Moon-Princess

Star ran to the door and opened it, her voice scared as the fire continued to spread "Y-yes?!?"

9/16/2008 #32
Imagination 5

Ben gasped as he entered and pulled Star out of the house as the cord swung again. Just at that moment the sprinkler system came on as the cord fell to the ground, the fire extinguished.

9/16/2008 #33

star collapsed to the ground, eyes wide "T-that's the second time today Ive nearly got k-killed!" she looked up at Ben "T-thank you..."

9/16/2008 #34
Imagination 5

"Are you alright?" asked Ben. His hair was soaked from the sprinklers.

9/16/2008 #35

Mimi who had hidden in Star's hair peeked her head out, yipping appily at Ben.

Star nodded as she shakily stood "Yeah..."

9/16/2008 #36
Imagination 5

Ben nodded and walked away from her, looking at the burnt carpet. "What happened?" he asked, horrified by the sudden burnt out shell of Star's hall.

9/16/2008 #37
SnipersBane

Jared held the phone up to his ear as he sat in the taxi. Finally gonna visit. Man, I'll bet the twerp's just as quiet as I left him... He frowned as it rung Ben's cell, wondering for a moment if a surprise visit all the way from a state away was such a good idea. Ahh, it can't hurt, can it?

9/16/2008 . Edited 9/16/2008 #38
Dragon Claw92

Jack looked around before shaking the water out of his hair. "That, was the second time I almost died." He said with a frown. "What the heck is up with this world these days anyway?"

9/16/2008 #39
Imagination 5

Ben answered. "Jared?" he asked excitedly. Then his voice darkened. "Man, you need to get over here right away. I'm at Star's house."

Suddenly the phone flickered in Jared's grasp, the screen now reading, "Fall."

9/17/2008 . Edited 9/17/2008 #40

Star leaned against the wall of the now charred house, petting Mimi, she sighed.

9/17/2008 #41
Imagination 5

Ben flicked his phone shut and sighed, running his fingers thrugh his bristly black hair. "God. What's happening?" he asked noone in particular. He looked at Star. "Jared's back," he said, a smile finally touching his lips.

9/17/2008 #42

"Jared's back?" Star asked, smiling "That's un-expected."

9/17/2008 #43
Imagination 5

(We can still have Death come after our characters but I don't think we should kill them until more people come on. Star probably won't die anyway or will very late.)

"I wonder why he's chosen now," pondered Ben.

9/17/2008 . Edited 9/17/2008 #44

"Maybe to surprise us?" Star suggested.

9/17/2008 #45
Imagination 5

"Maybe." shrugged Ben. He looked at the house. "Are your parents all right?"

9/17/2008 #46

"I don't know, nd I don't care." she looked at her bandaged arm with a frown, Mi whined on Star's head, causing the girl yo lighten up and grab Mimi into her arms and started petting her.

9/18/2008 #47
Imagination 5

Ben sighed. He knew of Star's domestic troubles

9/18/2008 #48
Dragon Claw92

Jack wasn't really paying attention. That was the third time he had been faced, and had escaped death. This one had scared him quite badly, though he didn't show it. His fear of fire was toyed with now, and he probably wasn't going to calm down on the inside for a fair while.

9/18/2008 #49
Imagination 5

Ben looked at Jack."Are you alright?" he asked softly.

9/19/2008 #50
Dragon Claw92

"Huh?" Jack asked, blinking. "Oh...yeah, I'm fine...just thinking." He paused, then asked. "Sorry, do I know you?"

9/20/2008 #51
Imagination 5

"I'm Ben," he smiled. "Hi."

9/20/2008 #52
Dragon Claw92

(just a quick post, probably won't get another one in right away)

Jack half smiled back, his unease about the sudden fire showing a little in his eyes now. "I'm Jack." He said. "Jack Renolds." He paused, then said for the sake of conversation, though he personally wasn't all that much into socializing. "That's the second time I've almost died now today...third time in total that I can think of..."

9/20/2008 #53
Imagination 5

(KK.)

Ben frowned. "This is so strange. Why you and Star?"

9/20/2008 #54
Dragon Claw92

(same as before. It's a really on and off day for me today)

Jack shrugged. "Not sure really...I guess misfortune's caught up with us or something..."

9/20/2008 #55
Imagination 5

(*Hugs.* Same here. I know what you mean.)

Suddenly a car began to speed for Ben's back. He couldn't see it as he wasn't facing it.

9/20/2008 #56
Dragon Claw92

Jack quickly grabbed him and pulled him out of the way. "Good grief, what is it with drivers today?!" He shouted angrily.

9/20/2008 #57
Imagination 5

Ben shivered as he stood straight. "W-what?" His face had gone pale.

9/20/2008 #58
Dragon Claw92

"There was a car headed straight for you." Jack explained. "Earlier today, just after school, I was walking home, accidentally knocked Star onto the street, and her leg got stuck under some metal or something just as an eightwheeler started for her. Honestly, that's the second crazy driver today..."

9/20/2008 #59
Imagination 5

Ben was speechless with shock.

"Rather unfortunate, isn't it?" came a voice.

9/20/2008 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Imagination 5
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member