We're SO screwed
A resident evil RP, hope it catches on. Much mind blowingness ahead. You'll enjoy your stay, so come on in. There's nothing to lose. Warning, mature content ahead. it is Resident Evil, after all
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Mr. Pants

Okie-dokie, pokie pokie. Here weh go!

Just have fun!

OC's look like this ^__^ just copy and fill it out, feel free to add things to it!

My character(s);

Name:

Job(optional):

Backstory:

Personality:

Weapons(s):

Item(s):

My character(s);

Name: Eva Jackson

Job(optional): A waitress at the local Steakhouse

Backstory: Dropped out of college and moved away from her parents' house. She is now living her her best mate Julie since her boyfriend Died in a head on collision three weeks prior.

Personality: Shy, reserved, focused, calm. She doesn't have problems working under stress and can easily make friends with willing people.

Weapons(s): Steak knife, meat cleaver.

Item(s): A dead cellphone, small pocket flashlight, and a photo of her and her late boyfriend.

9/11/2008 . Edited 6/20/2009 #1
TheNewAndImproved

(Wassup man. I've seen you before, never really talked to you. But don't worry, me causing problems on forums is the past. I'm done with that stuff. But I still don't know if I'm allowed to join, just post and say if I can or not. Then I'll make my character bio.)

9/15/2008 #2
Mr. Pants

((Gee man, I wasn't referring to you or anyone in particular, just laying some ground rules down. But new players are always welcome! ^^_ can't wait to see your character ^_^ have fun!))

9/22/2008 #3
TheNewAndImproved

(I know, I just thought you may have seen me causing unnecessary trouble in the past.)

Name: Louis Elton

Job(optional): Doctor, he finished his last year of college recently.

Back story: He grew up in the wrong part of town. Peer pressure caused him to do the wrong things at the wrong times, but surprisingly, he never got caught, once. Things also went well at home and in school. (Kind of a crummy background, but gimme a break, it's six thirty in the morning.)

Personality: Overall he is a very nice guy with lots of patience. But over the years of shoplifting from the corner store he gained a lot of recklessness and guile.

Weapons(s): None

Item(s): A photo of him and his family. (Mom, Dad, brother.)

9/22/2008 . Edited 4/3/2009 #4
Mr. Pants

(( *pumps fists into the air* this is gonna be sweet~))

9/22/2008 #5
Elementer

Name: Peter Johnson

Job(optional): College student.

Backstory: A major in political science Peter has always been a top student, but recently his lack in faith in the government has caused him to reconsider his career goals.

Personality: Clever, laid back, clam.

Weapons(s): Pocket knife, pellet gun.

Item(s):Knapsack.

10/19/2008 . Edited 2/1/2009 #6
Mr. Pants

Thanks so much for joining! This'll be fun!

10/19/2008 #7
Mr. Pants

Name: Mei Phan

item(s)/weapon(s): Magnum Six-Shooter, and various knives and pistols.

Backstory: what you'd call a "good" kid, she has her future set in stone, was soon to be Yale student, Is now married, and has a great career in the fashion industry.

10/23/2008 . Edited 11/20/2008 #8
Agent Krivins

(I have never did role playing before so I greatly apologize if I mess up. I don't even know if I'm doing this right.)

Name: Brett Benton

Age 23

Job: Rookie homicide detective for the San Fransisco PD

Backstory: His younger years is shrouded in mystery. He's been with the PD since the age of 20 and just recently became a detective. Has no family except a girlfriend. Highly trained in the use of firearms, but lacks good close-quarters-combat skills. A hard working cop with a strong will to do what is right.

Personality: Quite shy and doesn't say much. He is trusting and kind. Enjoys company but only with someone he really knows. Tends to fall under stress, but hides it really well. He always wears a suit and tie.

Weapons: A P229 handgun with three clips (one in the gun, the others in a clip holder under his right armpit) has a back up gun that is a Glock 22 with two clips (one in the gun and the other attached to his hip) also carries a HK5 semi automatic machine gun with two clips.

Items: Hand cuffs and a flashlight. Also a wallet badge with a photo of him and his girlfriend.

(Okay, that's my character. I have no idea how to enter into the story and so, I ask for some assistance with that. Thanks, this will be fun!)

11/19/2008 #9
Mr. Pants

That is PERFECT. Thanks for taking the time to register, and hey, we're all still learning, we'll all make mistakes.

I look forward to RPing with you, have fun ;)

11/20/2008 #10
TheNewAndImproved

Well it's about fucking time we don't get a noob that sucks ass. We actually got a noob that looks very promising. Welcome.....uhm, forgot your name.

11/20/2008 #11
Mr. Pants

Uh, the point is to ENCOURAGE him, not scare him away T__T

11/20/2008 #12
Mr. Pants

Alright, he we go, finally Tony will be in the story ^__^

Name: Tony Aura

Occupation: Unemployed since the outbreak, or so he'd like you to think.

Backstory: Mei's Husband, Was in Russia when the outbreak started. is now fighting his way through a desrted California, trying to find Mei.

11/23/2008 . Edited 11/23/2008 #13
Agent Krivins

(I'm coming back and I can say: I now have some experience in roleplaying)

Name: Neil Krivins

Backstory: Unknown

Personality: He did a complete personality change when he switched sides. He is more caring then he was in the past. If he makes a promise he does everything in his power to keep it. When in the face of danger he focuses on the task at hand regardless of anything else. Puts others first even if injured himself. Understanding, Smart and very quick. His knowledge in firearms and their functions is unmatched.

Weapons: A Bennelli M4 shotgun, A Glock 35 rapid fire pistol, combat knife.

Items: A single 357 magnum bullet marked with numerous scratches he carries for.... personal reasons.

(I changed a few things and gave him his personality. No backstory yet though)

1/20/2009 . Edited 2/8/2009 #14
Mr. Pants

Hopefully you can toss this guy in regularly then :]

1/20/2009 #15
PrincessChief

Well I'm slightly new at this, but can I try? |D

My character

Name: Adalia Winters

Job: Training to be a cop

Backstory:After losing her mother, father and boyfriend Gallenn in the Raccoon City incident Adalia decides to join the police force. She then Meets Claire Redfield, Jill Valentine and Angela Miller, becoming friends with them.

Personality: Tough and witty, usually happy and always ready to lend a hand

Weapons: Handgun,shot gun and Survival Knife

Items: lighter, police badge.

1/25/2009 . Edited 5/4/2009 #16
Mr. Pants

Ah, you made it ^^

Just toss yourself in whenever you can ;)

1/25/2009 #17
PrincessChief

lol okay!! ^_^

1/25/2009 . Edited 7/3/2009 #18
Ddme3

((Don't know if you are still accepting Registartions, but if you are here you go. Couldn't resist trying to join an Rp with Screwed in it. Thoe This really is my first Fourm rp.))

Name:Jake tyson

Job(optional): Just starting training at Police Academy.

Backstory: Jake wasn't always a 'Good Child' , but when he was seven he made a very bad choice, one that would haunt him for a very long time, infact it still haunts him today. That decision alone cost him more than most people lose in a life time. After that he became much more charactble, and helps others with out a second look. Yet he is no fool, and can tell the diffrence from right or long. He dyed his hair yellow , and moved when he was only 16 getting apparthsised (if thats how you spell it) from his dad.

Personality:Fun loveing, yet sometimes over protective Jake. He almost never yells at anyone out of anger, and is very charitable. He gets real quite when you ask about the braclet or about his family.

Weapons(s): Beretta that holds 13 shots. A Knife, strapped to his thigh.

Item(s): Two extra clips of ammo, his knife, a small picture of his family, and what seems to be a small braclet with the name Sid on it.

My character(s); This is the first

1/31/2009 #19
Agent Krivins

Hey, welcome aboard, Ddme3! You are officially a member of this team now. If this is your first time, that's okay. We have another player who is roleplaying on this forum for the first time as well. And she is improving remarkably. I'm more than certain you will too. Feel free to jump in anyway you like, although I highly recommend you read a dozen posts back, to sort of get the understanding of what's going on. You don't have to.... but it would make things a little easier for ya.

Be Safe, have fun and let your imagination soar.

1/31/2009 #20
Mr. Pants

Spoken like a true mod, Krivins.

Anyway, tyanks for joining the RP Ddme3!

Hope you enjoy your stay ^^-

1/31/2009 #21
Ddme3

Wow, Thanks you two, that was really welcoming, I will join when I feel I can.

1/31/2009 #22
Mr. Pants

We aim to please -^^

Hope you enjoy your stay here on FanFiction.NET just as much as we have.

1/31/2009 #23
TheNewAndImproved

That's the lamest thing I've ever heard Casey.

Yep, there's always one. I'm Cole. The team asshole! But I have my moments of niceness...that isn't a word. My thing is ideas, but typing them out to look good is the hard part.

1/31/2009 #24
Mr. Pants

It was effective, so shove it.

And you couldn't have been more ACCURATE! "Team Asshole!" I must make that a special rank somehow ^^-

1/31/2009 #25
TheNewAndImproved

Yeah, fuck second admin, gimme team asshole.

1/31/2009 #26
PrincessChief

hiya!! ^_^ Welcome to the forums! Enjoy your stay here! Its quite a fun roleplaying experience! :)

1/31/2009 . Edited 5/4/2009 #27
Mr. Pants

At a special request, I've decided to make a new character.

Name: Jakob Hovenkamp

Appearance: Bright blonde hair, dark brown eyes. He likes to wear high-end fashion products, he is very spoiled.

Height: 6'4

Backstory: He is the sole heir to Hovenkamp International, one of the major companies that is filling the shoes of Umbrella Inc. His father is slowly dying of a rare heart disease only present in his family bloodline. Despite his upbringing, he is very intelligent. Not very skilled with firearms, he is very hand with bladed weapons.

History: Was not originally an only child. He had two siblings, they were triplets. But both of his sisters died of pneumonia when they were four years old. His mother mysteriously disappeared soon after.

Weapon: A custom made Rapier, ornately designed with jewels and silver.

Let's just say Jakob will be impacting the RP in a different way than the rest characters.

2/9/2009 . Edited 2/9/2009 #28
PrincessChief

Name: Krystal Hammond

Appearance: Long curly blonde hair, dresses like an anime charectar, has bright green-blue eyes.

Height: 5'8

Personality: Bitchy, but can be nice when called for. Once she gets to know someone she can be quite a sweet person. Is VERY sarcastic and likes to joke around with people.

Backstory: Once was a STARS agent, but quit for an unknown reason a few months after making the stars team. Now she is working as a waitresses at a bar in downtown London. A life changing "incident" at 19 changed her from a sweet fun loving teenager, into a very insecure young adult.

2/26/2009 . Edited 7/3/2009 #29
Mr. Pants

AWESOME.

I can't belive how many evil characters we have now,

It's amazing ^^

I hope Krivins starts using Benton moar.

2/27/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Mr. Pants
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member