Ultimate SpiderMan
The place for anyone who wants to talk about Ultimate SpiderMan.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Theopholos Whenntooda

Hey, wazzup y'all?

So, what's the deal with the Ultimate Universe? I could go on about it, but... why hasn't there been any Scarlet Spider?

They had the Clone Saga(and botched that up), and ruined Kaine and Tarantula. Spider-Woman was a nice touch, but how come there hasn't been a series about her? But anyway...

Are they going to introduce the Scarlet Spider at any point? Is he going to be another clone of Peter? Or is he going to be the Scorpion come outta rehab? If they do, how will he react with the new Spider-Man(coolest costume... evah!)?

And if they do introduce him, should they create a love interest with Ultimate X-23(who also doesn't exist)?

12/15/2011 #1
Shadrahk
I want an Ultimate Scarlet Spider, too. :P But I don't think they have plans for one, yet.
12/20/2011 #2
Theopholos Whenntooda

They should. But you're probably right. The Ultimate Universe has been kinda sidelined. Shame... ever since the death of Spider-Man...

12/21/2011 #3
MarvelXDCguy

The Ultimate Scarlet Spiderman should be Madame Web's attempt to bring Peter back from the dead but instead makes an angry mean and ruthless Scarlet Spider i.e. Kain (I liked Ben, really I did. But Kain is much more of a badass!)

4/23/2013 #4
Forum Moderators: Mark C
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member