Hate Twilight? Here's the Place for You
A place for all of those who dislike the Twilight series to gather and discuss. Hilarity ensues.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
calcudoku

It didn't actually happen here on FF.net, but still. I don't even know what inbred means. I don't think she does either.

Actually, her exact words were: no onee likes u mofo go fuk your sister u inbred freak. harry hates u he wants 2 kill u u fuzzy haired demon licker!

I feel besmirched...

7/28/2010 #1
Ritorumausu

Never have I seen so little intelligence in my life.

7/28/2010 #2
calcudoku

I know right? She keeps spamming the place.

7/28/2010 #3
Wapanese Witticism

...How do you lick a demon?

8/4/2010 #4
calcudoku

Uh... you poke out your tongue and do little saliva strokes on the demon?

8/5/2010 #5
The Flying Fish

Lol.

Internet special ed class is needed.

8/7/2010 #6
Letter to Miss

Fuck dude.

You seem like an intelligent, right-headed person. I think maybe she should go get some therapy ASAP.

9/8/2010 #7
Molly Annice

Whenever I run across some one that take the time to post a comment that hateful without being grammatically correct, I always play a wonderful game of Grammar Nazi.

The reviewer wrote, "no onee likes u mofo go fuk your sister u inbred freak. harry hates u he wants 2 kill u u fuzzy haired demon licker!"

But what they really should have should have wrote, "No one likes you, you motherfucker. So, go and fuck your sister, you inbred freak. Harry hates you and wants to kill you, you fuzzy haired demon licker." I mean if a person is going to insult you. They shouldn't come out looking like a dyslexic fool. Although, I have to admit the insult, "fuzzy haired, demon licker," is quite creative. I wouldn't use it ever because if you called some one that in real life all you would get is weird looks and a white jacket.

9/8/2010 #8
Welsh Gem

What a twit! These people make me want to swear and I'm trying to FRICKING CUT IT DOWN!

*Pulls hair* ARHHHHHHHHGGGGGGGG! I AM ANNOYED BY TWITS WHO I'VE NEVER EVEN FRICKING MET!

2/19/2011 #9
Overly Caffinated Hedgehog52

no onee likes u mofo go fuk your sister u inbred freak. harry hates u he wants 2 kill u u fuzzy haired demon licker!

0_o Wow. . . that was dumb. Just. . .really, really stupid. I'm almost speechless, how could anybody be that idiotic? If you're going to insult someone shouldn't you make the effort so you don't end up sounding like a retarded asshat? And how does she know you have a sister?

(By the way, an inbred means something along the lines of being the product of two relatives. Yeah, she basically called you an incest baby. Sorry.)

2/21/2011 #10
Forum Moderators: Letter to Miss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member