Hate Twilight? Here's the Place for You
A place for all of those who dislike the Twilight series to gather and discuss. Hilarity ensues.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Letter to Miss

I'm just starting out on NaNoWriMo this year, and it's pretty overwhelming but also very fun. I love the challenge in it. Is anyone else participating, as well?

11/1/2010 #1
The Forbidden Truth

Wow, that's awesome! :D As for me, no. I've never actually tried but I've thought about it but chickened out because I know for a fact that I don't have the drive or the discipline to do so. So kudos to you and everyone else who's gonna be participating! I think about it every year but never really farther than that. 3 It's a passing thing whenever I hear or read about it during this month but...yeah. *sweatdrops* I never put much thought into it. I think the farthest I've ever come to actually going for it would be when I was choosing a plotbunny out of four or five I keep "filed" away for later use but when I started to write, I never got past two pages. Lawl. Well, happy writing you guys!! :D

11/1/2010 #2
Letter to Miss

It's ridiculously hard and only on day two. xD I think you should give it a shot next year, or even now! Even if you don't like the plot, you can twist it midway, because even if you're writing utter crap, it's just to get you writing. (: My mind has been flowing much better already. It's worth it, trust me.

11/2/2010 #3
The Forbidden Truth

I dunno...maybe next year? Hahaha. I do have this plotbunny that I might enjoy writing about for it. Maybe I'll just go ahead and write it though, Nanowrimo or not. :)

11/2/2010 #4
Molly Annice

I am thinking of signing up next year.

11/8/2010 #5
Forum Moderators: Letter to Miss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member