Hate Twilight? Here's the Place for You
A place for all of those who dislike the Twilight series to gather and discuss. Hilarity ensues.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Letter to Miss

Zombies are much cooler than vampires, and they're so much less romanticized. I still have yet to see a sparkling zombie capture a teenage girl's heart without her being a necrophiliac. (:

6/29/2011 #1
AlreadyMovedOn

Oh, yes, zombies, something that hasn't been ruined for me at all :D

I love them, they are mindless and all they think about is just eating people and have nothing else in their minds.

Well, you could say I have seen somewhat of a romance between a zombie and a girl...but he wanted to eat her brains and she was screaming and running away from him, too bad he got her. That was a nice movie :3

LOL

I really like George Romero's zombies the most. Also his films...but I have seen a few that sucked.

6/29/2011 #2
Kuroneko388
Give it time. There r actual PR(Paranormal romance) novels out there with zombies, and they have intelligence. Then they'll screw it up. I just pray smeyer doesn't jump to that genre. She's trying to kill literature. Don't watch the twilight movies, there r subliminals that'll turn u into one of smeyer's minions.
12/1/2011 #3
Forum Moderators: Letter to Miss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member