Hate Twilight? Here's the Place for You
A place for all of those who dislike the Twilight series to gather and discuss. Hilarity ensues.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Thinkingaboutnothing
This is aimed at those who read the series the whole way through and then were forced to endure Meyer's ridiculously.......I don't know how you describe an entire fictional universe being OOC. I mean, all the diffIcult-to-wade-through angst in the previous books was about how Edward didn't wanna change Bella because: a) She would be a monster And b) She would miss out on human stuff, prime example being CHILDREN! But Stephanie Meyer spirals deeper down into her own weird insanity, and goes all " I love you so much, my beautiful Mary-Sue creation. I'm going to solve all your problems with this magical wand with ' I'm the author' engraved on the side." Then she breaks every rule she ever made about the Twilight universe. Vampires can't have kids? - they can if they're irrevocably in love with a human! Hurray! Especially for you Bella! Jacob is sad 'cause you treated him like shit
7/16/2012 #1
Forum Moderators: Letter to Miss
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member