The Fireplace Alliance
For all the Fireplace regulars who would like to talk to each other and anything else.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
otherrealmwriter

I did not see this one for WoW so I had to add this:

"Axel?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do why would u say something like that Roxas I have always loved you ever since I first meet u I feel in love with u It was love at first sight."Said Axel kissing Roxas on the soft pink lips,Roxas opened his mouth a little to let Axel enter and swirl his tounge around in his mouth.

"I love you Axel."said Roxas moaning under his breath when Axel was kissing his neck."I love you to Roxas."Said Axel hugging his best friend.

BEEP...BEEP...BEEP!

"I CAN'T LET AXEL KNOW THESE FEELINGS!"Said Roxas getting up from his bed from that sweet dream he had of him and Axel in got up out of bed and ran to the his bathroom to get dressed and other stuff.

Name:Roxas

Height: 5'2

Personality:unknown

Love: Axel

Weight: 99 pounds

Once Roxas got his hair all fixed and his teeth brushed and his favorite clothes on he went outside and got on his bike and rode it to Axel house.

"HEY AXEL IM HERE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"shouted Roxas from afar."Hey Roxas how are you and are you ready to go to lunch?"Said Axel grabing Roxas on the arm and draging him to his car.

"Hey hey let me go Axel!"Said Roxas struggling to get out of Axel's grasp."Fine I will."Said Axel ploping Roxas in his car and shutting the brings Roxas to this bar and get some shots of wine.

"Hey dude two shots of liqur on the double."Said Axel handing Roxas a shot of that liqur and drank it."That was actually pretty good not half bad."Said Roxas getting drunk after a few more shots of liqur.

"Hey Axel lets go to your house ok?"Said Roxas drunk like hell,oh my god he is so drunk u should see his face!"Whatever Rox."Said Axel.

Then the next morning Roxas was in Axel's bed and he freaked out and screemed a little."Hey hey what are you screeming about eh?"Said Axel getting up from bed and Roxas noticed that his stomach started to hurt really bad and ran to find the bathroom and he did but he threw up in the toliet a few times.

"Hey what's wrong Rox..." "Wait i think i know what's wrong, your pregnant i got you pregnant!"Said Axel all excited about Roxas's pergnancy."Why dont we go to the hospital to see if you really are pregnant ok Roxas?"Said Axel excited. "Fine I want to see for myself."

So they went to the hospital to see if Roxas was really pregnant,I hope he is hehe. "Well doc is he pregnant?"Said Axel watting for a response. "It seems so he is totally pregnant."Said the doctor. "See i told you you were pregnant Roxas." "Ahh~ahhh!"Screamed like hell Axel ears hurt. "Hey hey hey stop your screaming please damn."Said Axel while opening the dor to Roxas's house.

"Hey Axel how are you this lovely evening?"Said Roxas's mom delighted to have Axel over for dinner."Hey Axel how is about you stay for dinner?"Said Roxas's dad nicely and also delighted to have Axel over for dinner. "Sure I would love to thanks Mr. and Mrs. Night for letting me stay for dinner."Said Axel nicely.

After dinner Axel and Roxas went up to Roxas's room. "Hey Roxas?" "Ye~yeah?"Said Roxas nervously. "I know this is kind of sudden but..." "Will you marry me so we can take care of this baby ourselfs or together?"Asked Axel the nicest he could."Um~umm i~i guess ok Axel i have loved you for so long but could never tell you i love you Axel!"Said Roxas.

"I love you too Roxas."Said Axel kissing Roxas passionatly and Roxas enjoy this momment.

A few months later the baby came and they did get married and the baby was a boy its name is Roxel its hair was mostly blond but at the bottom it had a lot of red in it.

"This is the best Axel our baby is so adorable isn't that right Roxel?" "Hehe mama dada hehe" Said Roxel smiling and giggling like crazy.

"I love you Axel and Roxel."

"We love you too."

2/4/2012 #1
Whimsical Symphony

What the hell... I had absolutely no clue what was going on. Shouldn't there be scene breaks or something?

"HEY AXEL IM HERE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"shouted Roxas from afar."Hey Roxas how are you and are you ready to go to lunch?"Said Axel grabing Roxas on the arm and draging him to his car.

"Hey hey let me go Axel!"Said Roxas struggling to get out of Axel's grasp."Fine I will."Said Axel ploping Roxas in his car and shutting the brings Roxas to this bar and get some shots of wine.

"Hey dude two shots of liqur on the double."Said Axel handing Roxas a shot of that liqur and drank it."That was actually pretty good not half bad."Said Roxas getting drunk after a few more shots of liqur.

The word 'hey' should never again be used in this fanfic =_=. Also, theoretically speaking, if men could get pregnant... how the hell did he get pregnant over the course of a day? (unless it was longer than a day and I missed something.)

2/4/2012 #2
Fusionmix

Yaoi and yuri are covered by the other WoW posts rather adequately. It would be best to relocate these to one of the other sadly neglected threads rather than starting an entire new one.

Also, there is a Construction Thread. It exists for the purpose of requesting the creation of new topics so that redundancy does not occur. Also, making new shit without asking there first is 'gainst the rules. Fuq da police and all, but we might as well maintain order as the FPA goes gently into that good night.

2/6/2012 #3
The Pirate on Wheels

Rage, rage against the dying of the light.

2/6/2012 #4
Mexicano27

I love otherrealm's icon. That episode was funny as hell.

2/18/2012 #5
Forum Moderators: DevilWearsJeans The Pirate on Wheels, Dimitrius
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member