The Fireplace Alliance
For all the Fireplace regulars who would like to talk to each other and anything else.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
TheUnknownblur

In response to the Memes thread already in place, is it alright if I make a thread dedicated to INTERNET Memes?

5/21/2009 #241
Mexicano27

Please don't.

5/21/2009 #242
DevilWearsJeans

In response to the Memes thread already in place, is it alright if I make a thread dedicated to INTERNET Memes?

I'd rather you not. Just... I'm sorry but no.

5/22/2009 #243
TheUnknownblur

Ah, okay then.

5/22/2009 #244
Miss Shad

How about a scene testing thread?

5/22/2009 #245
Kiseki Lin

How about a "Den of Woe" thread? The sad corner basically. I like the thought of STPMO and other rants, but sometimes there's some things that make you sad and not at all pissed off. :o

6/5/2009 #246
The Shadow Syndicate

I seconed the Den of Woe thread. Maybe talking about our sad experiances will help us move on in our lives.

6/8/2009 #247
meggannn

Does anyone think a WoW: Flames thread is an okay idea? I know that a fair amount of us here are flamers but at least we know what we're doing; it could be a place to put that ROFLMAO-worthy flame you found in your inbox this morning, sent by somebody who obviously can't spell/sentence/etc worth their life. Technically I suppose bad flames could just go in the WoW: Reviews topic, but if we want to categorize things... eh. -shrug-

Dunno if it'll get any attention, though, so maybe not. |D

6/19/2009 #248
neutralizing

It's probably not a very good idea, Rummy. It'd probably turn into this gigantic wanking/~*I am an elitist fanfiction author therefore I AM SUPREMELY BETTER THAN YOU*~ thread-- I know some of the authors are as stupid as shit on here, but I think we have enough WoW threads on the forum to prove that. I don't find it very necessary at any rate, but that's just me. -shrug-

6/19/2009 #249
meggannn

Nah, I get you. Just tossed the idea out there for some kicking around. I can understand that.

6/19/2009 #250
obi-glasses

Oy, what about a WoW: Challenges thread thingy?

6/22/2009 #251
wakingsilentandresigned

How about WOW: Dialouge? for awful back and forth conversation and not just one or two lines.

6/22/2009 . Edited 6/22/2009 #252
The Shadow Syndicate

I second both Oberon and Trouser's ideas.

Though I'm not sure if a WoW Challenges thread will get much hits.

7/7/2009 #253
Edith Brereton

Not sure how well this would go, but we could do a WoW: Comedy or Angst thread.

7/12/2009 #254
The Pirate on Wheels

I vote we rename the Den of Woe, changing it into The Den of WHOA! For crazy cool pictures and videos people find on the internet.

7/13/2009 #255
meggannn

I vote we rename the Den of Woe, changing it into The Den of WHOA! For crazy cool pictures and videos people find on the internet.

-raises hand- Seconded. And, if I may raise my other hand and count that as well, thirded.

C;

7/13/2009 #256
Dreamera Tear

Can we have a Wish List thread? For the little stuff we wish we had. And the big stuff we're dreaming of achieving.

8/2/2009 #257
obi-glasses

Also, can we have a BoB (Best of Best) beta's thread? You know, those wonderful backup people who're on at 5:00 am proofreading your chapters and rescuing you from Suedom? Those people.

8/3/2009 #258
Beautiful Thief

Can we have a Wish List thread? For the little stuff we wish we had. And the big stuff we're dreaming of achieving.

That sounds good - I'd like to see it seconded before creation, though.

Also, can we have a BoB (Best of Best) beta's thread? You know, those wonderful backup people who're on at 5:00 am proofreading your chapters and rescuing you from Suedom? Those people.

I'mma have to think about this one. Anyone feel free to second/inject opinions.

8/5/2009 #259

I don't think that one's a great idea. Betas recognized with a BoB will get flooded with more requests for beta-ing, putting strain on them and possibly reducing their quality.

8/5/2009 #260
Yasona Black

I second the Wish List thread. :)

8/6/2009 #261
Beautiful Thief

I don't think that one's a great idea. Betas recognized with a BoB will get flooded with more requests for beta-ing, putting strain on them and possibly reducing their quality.

I think more to the point the thread wouldn't get a lot of activity...

...Let's face it - not a lot of us actually write much. *coughs*

But that's a good point too.

I second the Wish List thread. :)

Epic. Someone make it. XD [/lazy]

8/6/2009 #262
The Pirate on Wheels

Epic. Someone make it. XD [/lazy]

It's made.

8/6/2009 #263
silver replies

Perhaps we can make a thread where people sign in/out, so we have a better track of the FPAers out there. Uhm. It'll up our post count too? -wink wink-

8/14/2009 #264
Dimitrius

Someone suggested that once before and I said it seemed unnecessary and stalker-ish. Why would we want to keep track of FPers?

8/14/2009 #265
TheUnknownblur

HEY GUYS HEY GUYS HEY GUYS

SO LIKE, WHEN THE CHAT THREAD GOES MAXED, CAN I MAKE THE NEW CHAT THREAD.

'Cuz like, I never made one before.

8/23/2009 #266
neutralizing

First come, first serve, Blurry. C:

BUT YOU HAD BETTER MAKE AN INTERESTING TITLE FOR IT, KID, OKAY.

8/23/2009 #267
Dimitrius

Yeah, what Crims said.

8/23/2009 #268
Debatra

I've got a challenge idea. Can I post it?

8/28/2009 #269
neutralizing

I've got a challenge idea. Can I post it?

In the Challenges thread, please and thank you. Should be on the second page.

8/28/2009 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DevilWearsJeans The Pirate on Wheels, Dimitrius
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member