The Fireplace Alliance
For all the Fireplace regulars who would like to talk to each other and anything else.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Beautiful Thief

Yep. Share your happiness and good news here. ^_^

10/19/2008 #1
Obelisk of Light

HFTS: I went with a few friends to a mall yesterday. We had a great time window-shopping!

10/19/2008 #2
Yasona Black

Mmm....mall...

HFTS: You can actually find fics in the ACS section that aren't JoBros.

MHFTS: We have food in the house again!

EMHFTS: This author took down all her song fics. Abuse report spam does work!

10/19/2008 #3
Anarane Faelivrin

HFTS: I think My Immortal was finally deleted.

10/19/2008 #4
Elizabeth Burke

I thought about it and decided to post this here.

I loved F/R and I loved the Fireplace. I loved what it gave me. Self confidence and a new lease on life. A chance to start over and a chance to be myself. I will miss F/R very much, but I know we can recreate the true essence of what we had there if we try. Because we're a family now. F/R gave us a jump start, and in this moment we can come together on our own this time, a little stronger than we were before.

HFTS: Starting over.

10/19/2008 #5
gema227

HFTS: What Mel just posted. That was beautiful. :,)

10/19/2008 #6
Vividus

HFTS: Mel's post.

Other HFTS: I was asleep when the FP closed. I know that seems strange to be happy about, but I don't know if I could've handled it if I was awake while the FP and Furnace were being locked. I haven't even been there for a year, but it was my home. Everyone on there was and still is a family member of sorts. And we can start over.

Fuck, we will start over.

But really, I have to thank F/R for making the FP in the first place.

10/19/2008 #7
Felinae Silvestris

But really, I have to thank F/R for making the FP in the first place.

Agreed.

TTMMS (Things That Make Me Smile): Seeing what impact one flamer and his forum can have on people, and the community that was formed out of it. Flame Rising is a legend, and I'm glad to have known him for the months that I have. I wish him and his family all the best, and I'm not going anywhere. I like being part of the family, reading around on the FP could always make me smile, and I hope I can get the same from here.

10/19/2008 #8
Lavender Cat

HFTS: I just counted all of my birthday money, and it added up to a grand total of $125.88. I am now 100% rolling in it!

Edit: I just read your post Mel. *sniffles* That was beautiful.

10/19/2008 . Edited 10/19/2008 #9
Anarane Faelivrin

HFTS (again XD): I agree with Mel. It'll be nice to start all over again- no trolls, no flamaters.. XD

10/19/2008 #10
Yasona Black

HFTS: You guys all just made me happy. (in that sappy sort of way) *runs to car and starts swearing to save her New Yorker face*

10/19/2008 #11
Isa the One-Eyed Zombie

HFTS: Mel's post. *has warm fuzzies*

MHFTS: I got nominated to go to Washington DC because I'm a very smart little girl. *ego gets bigger*

EMHFTS: There are people on dA who like mah arts. *ego gets even bigger*

10/19/2008 #12
Dreamera Tear

HFTS: Mel's post. Beautiful.

MHFTS: I passed! I made the criteria to be promoted to Year 2 of College! Considering I failed 3 out of 4 core subjects badly during June, I'm estatic!

10/20/2008 #13
Anarane Faelivrin

HFTS: I had a great time at Questors (Drama class) 8D I love doing freeze frames!

10/20/2008 #14
dartigen

HFTS: finding a DVD ripper and ripping Silent Hill to my comp so I can begin mah AWESOME AS HECK Silent Hill music video.

MHFTS: Tunak Tunak Tun, by Dahler Mendhi. Crazy Indian pop music = LOVE.

EMHFTS: Dancing to aforementioned crazy Indian pop music at 2am.

YEMHFTS: Nyhm's WoW videos. I love the parody of Pretty Fly (For A White Guy). Hated that song and still do, but the parody always makes me smile.

10/20/2008 #15
neutralizing

HFTS: German potato soup + Beauty and the Beast soundtrack = yay. /o/

MHFTS: 11 short days until Youmacon. -explodes-

10/20/2008 #16
Lavender Cat

HFTS: A brand new 12-pack of Dr. Pepper!

MHFTS: Someone favorited my TDi story!

10/20/2008 #17
EclipseIllusion

HFTS: Well, everyone that is "somewhat" my friend or at least knows of me at my school see me as a stalker. They probably constantly talk about me behind my back. Some probably even laugh at the fact that I don't/never had a boyfriend, and often times ask/tell me that I am a lesbian(no offense to lesbians.). Would you like to know what makes this so great for me. I stopped caring. The End. ^_^

10/20/2008 #18
gema227

HFTS: We're already on page 3! Boo-yah!

10/20/2008 #19
Obelisk of Light

HFTS: That's great! :D

10/20/2008 #20
Yasona Black

Woot!

HFTS: Someone just favorited almost all my JA humor one-shots! :D

10/21/2008 #21
Anarane Faelivrin

HFTS: I had all my fave subjects today :D Art, Drama and English.

10/21/2008 . Edited 10/21/2008 #22
Yasona Black

HFTS: I finished picking out my spring session classes!! *breathes huge sigh of relief* Two English, one sociology class, one art, and a folk dancing class. *prays she doesn't make a fool of herself*

10/21/2008 #23
wakingsilentandresigned

and a folk dancing class.

I am going to take a dance class next semester but mostly because I am a musical theatre major.

10/21/2008 #24
Lavender Cat

HFTS: I was browsing on YouTube and I saw that someone uploaded the movie "Happily Ever After". God, I love that movie, but I haven't been able to find my VHS copy in forever. I was so excited when I found it. I missed Lord Maliss so much....

10/21/2008 #25
Yorkie Lover

HFTS: Due to the way the schedule falls (tomorrow's my off day, Thursday's a half day, and Friday my English class is going to a composition class, so we get out of school) I don't have Spanish until Monday! *happy dance*

10/21/2008 #26
Loz'93

HFTS: I got a job at Coles supermarket!

Although, this will probably turn into a STPMO post in about a month when the novelty has worn off. XD

10/21/2008 #27
Beautiful Thief

HFTS: I got 95% on my Acids and Bases chem test! :D

10/21/2008 #28
Vividus

HFTS: The half-assed remake thing of the Nicholas Brothers in Stormy Weather.

They didn't go the damn split jumps, but it was funny looking.

'Cause it can't compare.

Why is it HFTS? 'Cause it made me laugh.

10/21/2008 #29
Dreamera Tear

I got 95% on my Acids and Bases chem test! :D

Good for you Sao!

HFTS: My Chemistry teacher thinks I made substantial improvement for my Chemistry paper.

MHFTS: I had TWO free blocks today! I usually don't, but my Chemistry teacher was being nice, and my PW teacher wasn't in school. Two happy hours at the school piano... whee...

10/22/2008 . Edited 10/22/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DevilWearsJeans The Pirate on Wheels, Dimitrius
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member