The Fireplace Alliance
For all the Fireplace regulars who would like to talk to each other and anything else.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Yasona Black

For all those head-banging review replies: incorrect grammar, spelling, and punctuation. I suppose even the 'Why did you report my interactive, real person, chatspeak fic???!!!

Please do not post links, titles, or author's penname(s). Let's keep this clean as can be!

10/19/2008 . Edited by DevilWearsJeans, 11/13/2008 #1
Lavender Cat

Can the review replies be just plain weird? Because I've got one.

I reported and chewed out this kid in the Cats section (I think you reviewed him/her/it, Yasona). The "story" they had was a wall of text that had something to do with witches and a cow. This is what they sent me:

"Well witches have cats you **"

Which really has nothing to do with the review I left (if memory serves, I called the person a troll and a moron), but, hell, it was weird anyway.

10/19/2008 . Edited 10/19/2008 #2
Vividus

From my archives...

Thanx for reviewing. Guess what? i got a HUGE flamer from an ANONOMYS person. HONESTLY. who is she to critique my genius when she hasn't even written anything! o well.

Genius? You're kidding, right.

Somewhere in my profile it says I can't spell. I just have terrible spelling since Launguage Arts didn't teach me anything this year. I learned more last year.

Lady, I don't care.

Hey Thnks 4 da corecction i should really read over my work(shakes head)lol L8r Alecta

lolwut?

10/19/2008 #3
Caballero Supremo

Well, first off, thanks for the review they mean a lot to me, second why don't you go to youtube and type in Date rape by sublime, It's about you. Oh and before you critize how someone writes maybe you should post a fic yourself then we can compare

I admit I've never even heard of that song until I read this.

10/19/2008 #4
Yasona Black

"Well witches have cats you **"

o_0 What would she say to a Wiccan who dislikes cats?

10/20/2008 #5
An Ferbasach
i would like to apologise your review came at a wrong time. i might as well tell you my problem since you probably wont know me. two days before i read the reivew and posted a reply i caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my bestie and man i was **. so sorry i am not usually that mean it is just that i hate being played and used so sorry by the way many people that read my sorry have never seen devil beside you and wanted to find out about the story but they dont like most reality/not anime movies so i comprimised i wrote a story that they could kinda follow with characters that they can relate to and know i have a feelin you will be offended well bye i am calm so bye Why does everyone I concrit seem to have boyfriend problems?
10/20/2008 #6

Why does everyone I concrit seem to have boyfriend problems?

After finding out how they wrote, would you want to keep dating them? You could get Valentine's Day poems that begin:

"lol rosez r red"

10/20/2008 #7
Yasona Black

i would like to apologise your review came at a wrong time. i might as well tell you my problem since you probably wont know me. two days before i read the reivew and posted a reply i caught my boyfriend cheating on me with my bestie and man i was **. so sorry i am not usually that mean it is just that i hate being played and used so sorry by the way many people that read my sorry have never seen devil beside you and wanted to find out about the story but they dont like most reality/not anime movies so i comprimised i wrote a story that they could kinda follow with characters that they can relate to and know i have a feelin you will be offended well bye i am calm so bye Why does everyone I concrit seem to have boyfriend problems?

Is that what they're talking about? I know I'm only running on five hours of constantly interrupted sleep, but I can't read it at all. 0_0

Edit: Just found out I used "speech" for "sleep"...

10/20/2008 . Edited 11/22/2008 #8
Wesfanemt333

I pay attention to my grammar, spelling and all that stuff. Why is it fair if people get to write about real cartoon characters but Jonas Brothers' fans don't get to write about them. I'm going to write as long as I want. Get over it!! -Maya

...The stupid, it burns!!

10/20/2008 #9
Lavender Cat

"I pay attention to my grammar, spelling and all that stuff. Why is it fair if people get to write about real cartoon characters but Jonas Brothers' fans don't get to write about them. I'm going to write as long as I want. Get over it!! -Maya"

I wonder if this little twerp knows that life isn't fair, therefore she should be the one getting over it. Also, someone should inform her that it is clearly stated in the ToS (not that everyone in this forum hasn't done that at one time or another) that real people are not to be written about!

And "real cartoon characters"? There's an oxymoron if I ever heard one.

10/20/2008 #10
Felinae Silvestris

Wait, wait wait. Real cartoon characters. Is she kidding? Or living in Who Killed Roger Rabbit? Or Space Jam? Or some other imaginary world? WTF?!

Why is it fair if people get to write about real cartoon characters but Jonas Brothers' fans don't get to write about them.

Because, the Jonas Brothers are really real, you imbecile, but the 'real cartoons' are not really real. Twit.

ETA: One from me, for reporting someone for posting random original fics in Cats. Again. *sigh*

I knew full well that the two stories that i posted in the Cats MUSICAL werent about cats. If you know where they go, then please tell me. Its not that im ignorant, i just dont know where they go. THX!

I know where you can put them, kid. If you knew full well that your stories didn't belong, then why did you post them in the first place? Btw, I never bothered answering.

10/20/2008 . Edited 10/20/2008 #11
eliska

Miley's name is Stewart though. It says on the chapter... This story is just a story nothing real. It has Lily, Jake Ryan, Becca, Oliver and Joanie it has nothing to do with the real people.

Wtf? Just because there's OC's in the story doesn't mean that Nick Jonas is one. HE'S A FREAKING REAL PERSON YOU MORONS. - -

10/22/2008 #12
Yasona Black

Wtf? Just because there's OC's in the story doesn't mean that Nick Jonas is one. HE'S A FREAKING REAL PERSON YOU MORONS. - -

Part of me wishes he was fake. The other part says we'd have even more crap!stories...

10/22/2008 #13

The other part says we'd have even more crap!stories...

Yeah, but then the crap!JoBro fics could have their own fandom to fester in, and they'd stay out of everything else.

10/22/2008 #14
otherrealmwriter

I pay attention to my grammar, spelling and all that stuff. Why is it fair if people get to write about real cartoon characters but Jonas Brothers' fans don't get to write about them. I'm going to write as long as I want. Get over it!! -Maya

Let's see... 'real cartoon charachters' can't sue you for writing creepy stawlker stories about them. I mean Zim and Dib of Invader Zim wouldn't like being paired up and don't get me started on what Itachi and Sasuke would say about Uchihacest. Point being they are fictional and therefore unable to bring the site down.

10/22/2008 #15
Yasona Black

Since the poor ACS fandom is once again being cluttered, I created a new copy and paste. A tiny bit harsher and a little more fun. I received:

Thanks for being bitch! Btw, i am NOT THE ONLY ONE with jonas brother's fanfics on this site! There are A LOT! How come I'm the only one getting these reviews? I appreciate your nice "paraphrased from an icon" comment! Your very creative aren't u? Y dont u go and get a life, instead of reporting ppl?

I want to respond, but I'm running out of good comebacks. I've stated the same thing thousands of ways...Maybe if I write, NO, U! ;)

Edit: Damn highlight button works now.

10/23/2008 . Edited 10/23/2008 #16
wakingsilentandresigned

WOW! This is my first one in a while! I flamed this girl for posting an original in "The Producers" section.

EDIT: I just checked, her story got deleted!

Woww. Why so angry? Demanding things that are not of your buisness. If you don't like it, ignore it. Or are you bothering me with your hate mail just because you have nothing else to do in life and you feel the need to bash on some random kid's work? Well, I applaud you for your act of vulgarity and accusations. Have a good one.

11/2/2008 . Edited 11/2/2008 #17
Virtuella

Why is it fair if people get to write about real cartoon characters but Jonas Brothers' fans don't get to write about them.

Whoa! That is seriously worrying.

11/2/2008 #18
Yasona Black

EDIT: I just checked, her story got deleted!

*smiles* Why do they bother with the angry review replies when they just delete them anyway?

I got another one of those the other day. I feel like sporking.

No i do not need to work on my eye sight or grammar. So the random punctuation marks were for creative purposes? I know that stories like mine are not allowed on this sight, but I decide to post them anyway. Would you like a cookie or a medal? And no I'm not a brain dead moron u stupid bitch. Could've fooled me. Go get a life instead of reporting people on here! I think going to college and having two part-time jobs proves I have a life. I'm sick of stupid ass losers like you reporting all these stories like mine. So why bother? So to make u all shut the fuck up, I will remove my story and all u lame annoying reporters can throw yourselves a fucking party. Happy? Delighted! Have a good life you fugly bitch. Now, how do you know I'm ugly? For all you know, I could look like Natalie Portman. Bitch and ugly do not always go hand in hand.

11/3/2008 #19
Wesfanemt333

I know who sent you that one, Yasona. :) I received a similar response the first time I reviewed her fic. She's deleted it once, and then she reposted it. Moron. Here's her response,

Thanks for telling me what u needed to tell me. You could've been a little nicer about it instead of being a sarcastic bitch, but u didn't. Anyway,i appreciate u giving me sites where stories like mine are allowed, i will be posting them there instead of her because I'm always getting reported. Which fanfiction is stupid if u cant post stories like this, then y is it called FANfiction, and y do they have catagories like Hannah Montana and Camp Rock if u cant write about them? that makes no sense. And the only reason ppl come on this site is to read stories like about JB, Miley, Selena, etc. famous ppl and if u just get reported this site isn't gng to last. w/e thats their problem not mine. Alright well thanks for the info

I pointed out how long ff.net has been around and the thousands of categories that have nothing to do with JB or other famous people. She never replied back.

11/3/2008 #20
otherrealmwriter

No i do not need to work on my eye sight or grammar.I know that stories like mine are not allowed on this sight, but I decide to post them anyway. And no I'm not a brain dead moron u stupid bitch. Go get a life instead of reporting people on here!I'm sick of stupid ass losers like you reporting all these stories like mine. So to make u all shut the fuck up, I will remove my story and all u lame annoying reporters can throw yourselves a fucking party. Happy? Have a good life you fugly bitch.

I want to see her work those 2 jobs and go to college at the same time. But then again I doubt she could get IN. And I am not the worst apple in the bunch. I have been told I look like Anne Hathaway and Sara Palin. I have to wonder, does no parent threaten the Lava Soap for swearing or was that just mine?

11/3/2008 #21
Yasona Black

I have to wonder, does no parent threaten the Lava Soap for swearing or was that just mine?

My parents did wash my mouth out with soap. Only once. It was terrible. Blech. They've probably never been slapped before, you know, with all the self-proclaimed hippie non-violence, don't teach your kids the difference between right and wrong stuff. *shakes head*

Edit: Just received a good one. I used my challenge flame. :D

ohh i how you wrote a freakin eassay length review

wow certinaly have a life dont you?

Yes. My life consists of proper spelling and decent attempts at using proper grammar. Luckily for me, while writing that I learned a numerous amount of new words. :)

11/3/2008 . Edited 11/4/2008 #22
jafarjasmineforever2005

I have to wonder, does no parent threaten the Lava Soap for swearing or was that just mine?

I wonder if any of you remember the movie "The Christmas story" kid gets a bar of soap in the mouth.

11/9/2008 #23
Yasona Black

Jafarjasmineforever, if you could introduce yourself on the 'Introduce Yourself People! PLEASE POST HERE FIRST!!' thread, I'm sure it would be much appreciated by the mods. I'm not trying to be mean.

After flaming some horrible story.

ok whts ur problem?!

u can tell ppl u dont like there storys

but u dont have 2 b a jerk

ur lowering ppl's self esteem in writing.

so think about tht b4 u post another awful review.

Whatever happened to being taught humility? Self-esteem is for when you do something well OR are at least trying to do something well. For an instance, I have a guitar but I've long since given up. I can't play. I'm tone deaf, and if I fiddle around with it and someone tells me 'You suck at that!' I'll answer, 'yes, I know, but it's in my room, no one can hear it and it's not bothering anyone.' (Except the people in my room. ;))

For the same story:

Hey. This is in reply to your agressive essay of scorn you sent to "*edited*". i must admitt, that story wasn't the best i've ever seen, but that was no reason to bully the writer! Obviously, they are a biginner, who probably didn't even know the rules to the site. Besides, why would you bother to take the time to insult someone like that if you dispised their writing so much? Why not just simply suggest changes or something? If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all. You don't even KNOW this person! You are not entitled to judge or label anyone if you haven't even had the chance to meet them! I think what you said to that writer was cruel and uncalled for. The things you said to "Iloveyou2" only show me that you are a pompous, and unhappy person.

Copy and paste. I am entitled to judge. Pompous? Why yes! I am Queen of the Universe! All bow before my magnificence! Unhappy? Hmm, certain times of day, when I'm having an off-time, but as a pure unhappy person? I posted in the HFTS thread, so I must be fairly happy...And I don't KNOW many people on this site. :D

11/9/2008 #24
Lavender Cat

"Whatever happened to being taught humility?"

Oh, Yasona, don't you know. Television doesn't teach kids that anymore.

"Obviously, they are a biginner, who probably didn't even know the rules to the site."

To this person I would reply, "Before you become a member of this site, you have to agree to the ToS. In other words, you need to read them before becoming a member. Ignorance of the rules is no excuse to break them. Especially when there is a feature to check the guidelines before you post stuff."

"Besides, why would you bother to take the time to insult someone like that if you dispised their writing so much? Why not just simply suggest changes or something?"

Because (I know this from experience) if you actually take the time to give these kids suggestions and tips, they'll still accuse you of "flamming" them. I've discovered yelling at them to move their shit is much easier.

"If you have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Then what's the point of reveiwing? In the real world, there will be people who do not like your work, and they will critique it harshly. This kid's not going to be able to say them, "If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all." They'd fling him/her/it out on their butt.

"You don't even KNOW this person! You are not entitled to judge or label anyone if you haven't even had the chance to meet them! I think what you said to that writer was cruel and uncalled for."

Technically, unless you told the kid to go jump off a cliff, Yasona, I doubt anything in your review was uncalled for. And I love it when the little weirdos use the "You don't even know me wahhh!" thing on you. Of course I don't know you! This is the internet. Hardly anyone knows anyone else here.

"Pompous? Why yes! I am Queen of the Universe! All bow before my magnificence!"

All hail Queen Yasona *bows in reverance*!

11/9/2008 #25
jafarjasmineforever2005

You're right I do need an introduction.

11/9/2008 #26
Wesfanemt333

So far, the responses to my new copy and paste have been rather positive. And then I received this gem.

It's because of b* like you that I don't sleep. F* off.

Right, I'll do that. Right after I write a mary sue Jonas Brothers, Miley Stewart story. A little sarcasm never hurt anyone.

And I remember the scene in 'A Christmas Story' quite well. I have lost count of how many times I've seen that movie. That and 'The Princess Bride'.

11/13/2008 #27
Yasona Black

It's because of b* like you that I don't sleep. F* off.

If she's having problems sleeping because of reviews she's getting, you'd think she'd realize she's doing something wrong...

I don't remember the scene in 'A Christmas Story'. Care to elaborate?

11/13/2008 #28
Wesfanemt333

You'd think, but that would be logical, Yasona. :)

As for 'A Christmas Story' it's shortly after the tire goes flat on the way home. Ralphie drops the F-bomb and gets the old soap in the mouth treatment.

11/13/2008 #29
Yasona Black

You'd think, but that would be logical, Yasona. :)

GAH! I keep forgetting they're not logical! Damn you, Hope! Wait, I didn't mean it like that. Come back!

As for 'A Christmas Story' it's shortly after the tire goes flat on the way home. Ralphie drops the F-bomb and gets the old soap in the mouth treatment.

*shifts uncomfortably, wrinkles nose and sticks out tongue* We just keep reminding Yasona of the time her mouth got washed out with soap. Which strangely reminds me of the time my parents tried to throw me out the door into the snow while I was wearing my pajamas. I never said I hated living with them again. At least, not to their faces...Sorry, off-topic spiel.

11/13/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DevilWearsJeans The Pirate on Wheels, Dimitrius
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member