The Fireplace Alliance
For all the Fireplace regulars who would like to talk to each other and anything else.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
otherrealmwriter

SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!YOU BITCH!

I like pie.

2/19/2009 #301
Yasona Black

I like pie.

Me too. I actually made pumpkin pie today (the crust from scratch) and it's in the fridge cooling down. :)

2/19/2009 #302
Lady Elizabeth of New York

Here is a rather strange review reply I got

BO

2/20/2009 #303

Here is another one

I don't think you're one to be criticising other people's writing considering the standard of yours.] Obviously they only read my oldest fic, that I do admit was bad but I have improved since then.

2/25/2009 #304
Yasona Black

I don't think you're one to be criticising other people's writing considering the standard of yours.]

But criticizing other people's works makes you wary of your own faults, thus helping both the reviewer and the author...That's why I love editing other students' papers. XD

2/25/2009 #305
Terra

I don't think you're one to be criticising other people's writing considering the standard of yours.

I hate it when people do this. You don't have to be a world-class chef to know when someone's cooking is crap or a filmmaker to know when a movie sucks. If all pundits had to be better at a job than the people they're analyzing then we'd have no pundits. Sigh.

2/25/2009 #306
otherrealmwriter

I don't think you're one to be criticising other people's writing considering the standard of yours.

*facepalm*

I hate it when people do this. You don't have to be a world-class chef to know when someone's cooking is crap or a filmmaker to know when a movie sucks. If all pundits had to be better at a job than the people they're analyzing then we'd have no pundits. Sigh.

Exactly. You are always going to have people who don't like your fic. Although I did have someone like a fic so much of mine she sent me a message on my Facebook O_O

2/25/2009 #307

Wow, on Facebook. Can post stories on Facebook or did they fallow you there.

2/25/2009 #308
otherrealmwriter

Wow, on Facebook. Can post stories on Facebook or did they fallow you there.

Followed. She liked the pairing so much, she requested I do another one (which I am doing). Tis be what I get for putting a link to my Facebook. It was rather a "Woah" experiance though

2/25/2009 #309
Cetacean

Let's get back on topic here. I just received this:

there are a ton of tokio hotel fanfics on this site.

Sigh.

2/25/2009 #310
The Shadow Syndicate

That doesn't excuse you from the TOS.

2/25/2009 #311
otherrealmwriter

And your point is......?

2/25/2009 #312

ha ha u isz so stupid it funny thx for da fame.it mad me fel so speciale. :3

I am on my knees, please learn how to spell.

2/26/2009 . Edited 2/26/2009 #313
otherrealmwriter

ha ha u isz so stupid it funny thx for da fame.it mad me fel so speciale. :3

Okay...... no speakie stupid

2/26/2009 #314
The Shadow Syndicate

That reminds me of the DragUn reply I got a few months ago.

2/26/2009 #315
sakuuya

You know what... Everyone's entitled to their own opinion but I don't accept the fact that you insult my writing, which i can handle, but the fact that you called me a failure, I can't accept. That was completely uncalled for.

This is loosely based off personal experience. And at the time I wrote it which was a few years ago I was pretty bad at writing. I'll admit it's not the best story I've ever written, but still.

This is supposed to take place after the manga ends. So I'm not going to go back and fuckin read the entire manga all over again just to get what YOU think is the right characterization. There's no way I'm going to do that. I characterized the characteras the way I thought the moght bhe in the future.

No I didn't think I would get rid of your negative review by reposting. It was just the obnly way my computer would let me fix the fuckin story.

You can insult my writing and you can insult me. BUt I will not put up with someone calling me a failure. So if you ever want to reply to one of my stpories with a negatiove review like that again. Just don't do it. I wouldn't call you a failure so you shouldn't be calling me one. So, you can go screw your hat!

...I said (in my original review, the one I'm still not convinced she didn't repost her story to delete) that she fails at poetry. So I can insult her writing, and I can insult her, BUT NOT HER WHEN SHE WRITES, DAMMIT! THAT IS JUST TOO FAR!! XD

And, well, you can't call me a failure because I don't post a 10-sentence story, break it up into short lines, and try to pass it off as a poem.

2/27/2009 . Edited 2/27/2009 #316

I hope ur happy i deleted one of the only things that makes me happy and proud of myself on this website. i deleted it so that u will all stop badmouthing me.] Write better stories and no one will badmouth you. And will you are at it, learn how to spell and use proper grammar.

3/6/2009 #317
sakuuya

Yo, this is Ryu on behalf of my friend *snipped* You use your "friend"'s account to PM me even though I post my email on the site? Yeah, you definitely exist.

On with my Rant!

YOU should take poetry class, because if u did u would know that poetry DOES NOT follow your rules. Oh, you mean my rule of "Poetry is not five random sentences chopped into short lines?" Actually, you're right, but only GOOD POETS can pull of breaking that one. It flows on its own except when you--sorry, I mean your friend-- has no sense of rhythm. and NO ONE can put rules to a poem! *failhorn* WRONG! This is free form poetry You mean free verse? Oh, wait, knowing the correct terminology would mean you actually new something about poetry, and you obviously don’t know that. It's actually not poetry at all... She's not going to change it just to make YOU happy, because other people like it… Oh, you mean those two other reviwers who left one-line misspelling-ridden reviews? Or do you mean her imaginary friends like you? She can write however she wants and doesn't have to follow ur rules. No, that would only be if she wanted to write WELL. And calling her a failure is most immature For the last fucking time, "You fail at writing a poem" is not the same thing as "You are a failure as a person". So , She and I Two of you. suuuure. would appreciate it if you didn’t insult her and her writing because yours isn’t the best either! Well, no, but it's much better than yours--your friend's. …I hope that you know, that review was bad for your karma *maniacal laugh* You know what's worse for your karma? Making up a sockpuppet to defend you a couple weeks after you've already given a very similar defensive reply.

*EXPLOSION in the back ground!* ...Did... did you just explode from sucking at poetry?

3/7/2009 . Edited 3/7/2009 #318
otherrealmwriter

One thing I wanna know is why do people always have to flame others for the review they saw on a friend's page? I am actually kinda jealous because none of my friends did that.

3/7/2009 #319
sakuuya

If it makes you feel better, this person flamed me from within his friend's account, which means it was probably a sockpuppet. Besides, why would you want your friends to have to stand up for you? I've had it happen for real a couple times (people flaming me from their own accounts for reviews I gave their friends) and it just makes me think the person I reviewed was REALLY pathetic.

3/7/2009 #320
if u are going to be rude dont bother putting the honey in front of it] My eyes are burning.
3/8/2009 #321
U know what just leave me alone if ur gonna insult me then guess what i'll just ignore you **.] You are an idiot who doesn't know the proper spelling of you or your.
3/12/2009 #322
DELETE ACCOUNT 1548864

U know what just leave me alone if ur gonna insult me then guess what i'll just ignore you **.] You are an idiot who doesn't know the proper spelling of you or your.

And when people don't even put forth enough effort to spell out 'You', I lose a little more faith in humanity...

3/12/2009 #323

And here is his response

its called instant messaging. duh what ru 3 3/12/2009 #324
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire

its called instant messaging. duh what ru 3

HA! He can't spell "you" "are" or capitalize and he's saying you're three? That's so funny! Just shows that he's a Grade-A idiot.

3/12/2009 #325
otherrealmwriter

its called instant messaging. duh what ru 3

@_@

My word. God I hate those

3/14/2009 #326
Hell's Ice Heaven's Fire

STOP HATIN ME JUST BCUZ IM A BETTER RITTER DAN U!

ps: nigger isnt offensive wen blak ppl use is. its only offensive wen a wite person says it. an gess wat. im offended. so im gonna go report all ur storees.

Oh, this isn't even the best part. This idiot proceeded to review and "report" my stories too. Apparently, having grammar, following the TOS, and being able to string together a sentence is grounds to be reported.

3/15/2009 #327
Forgotten.Thirteen

i see. thank you for the critism. people just have different tastes i guess. if you don't like this story that is ok. you don't have to like everything. I will explain about the details you pointed out. My parents were on a job offering, but i like to let other people choose why they think i am there. There are a lot of people who beg on the streets. Not many people there are the nicest. The orphanage checked on the guy. Before he had been doing drugs but he stopped in order to have a kid. They thoght that was nice. I am sorry for the undering. No one said it was cool they werej just mistakes. As i said i am working on it. As the story goes on you will see what happens. In the next chapter or so Sakura will want to go tok the police but he threatensto kill her if she does. She doesn't tell anyone for that reason. There are more nicer people in the area. The people who donate a lot of money and not just pocket change, but Alisa is the younger one that is friends with herAfter time Sakura will meet Sasuke and they will become good friends. But there is kind of a twist. I reccomend not reading any more of my stories if you are just going to tell me how horribly awful they are. I understand that you don't like them but you could try to be more gentle in flaming them. And i think you might like Can It Last. I am not saying you have to read it but let me describe it. They all are in a secret relationship but they don't want to tell because of what everyone thinks. The character act more like themselves and it is in Konaha. You don't have to read it but you may like it more than the others. I think it is one of my better stories. Sorry for making such awful stories and for hurting your eyes, but thank you for reading my stories and takingime to review them (even though they were flames).lolwut? Oh and she decided that she's suddenly the greatest ever so if one thing isn't like, something definitely will. Note how I told her her writing style is shit as well. =/ I've gotten worse, but this one just pissed me off just a bit with the advertising.... After she sent me this, she sent me an advertising list of all of her shit!fics that I deleted. I was ready to bitch slap her.

-Rasko

3/16/2009 #328
DELETE ACCOUNT 1548864

At least that girl used somewhat proper grammar. And didn't capitalize everything. And, at least you just got mad as opposed to having your IQ drop by reading it...

3/16/2009 #329
Obelisk of Light

Posted as an A/N today, many months after my review:

Dear Obelisk of Light,

if you think this is the worst story you've ever read than tell me what can I do to

make it sound better or you could just shut your pie-hoe!!!!It's people like you that

make people like us beginner writers think we suck.I'm just a kid and I'm new to this

so if you don't have anything to say that will help me fix my story than please do this one

favor for me:don't read or review what you don't like if your just gonna make the writer feel like

a sad puppy or of us don't like flames like the one you wrote me!!!

tnk u 4 reading my A/N i've been holding dis back 4 a long time and if u guys want i can

either delete dis story or 1 of u writers can have it and redo it better than i wrote choice and pleaze don't flame harsh.

There is limit to flaming stories.

pleaze respond bak you have till next week.

This made my day. XD

3/23/2009 . Edited 3/23/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DevilWearsJeans The Pirate on Wheels, Dimitrius
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member