The Fireplace Alliance
For all the Fireplace regulars who would like to talk to each other and anything else.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
neutralizing

Because I didn't already see a thread in its name, they're out there and dammit, I just wanted to create a thread. ;)

Please do not post links, titles, or author's penname(s). Let's keep this clean as can be!

OH!OH!OJ! This so is waay kawaii like srsly! ^_^ I luff this pairing to no end...

Naruto: I think you like it to much...

Me: SHUT UP! *hits Naru*

Naru: OW!!

Me: Hehe yeah, you better say oww!

Naru: T.T

*AHEM* ANYWAY! I shall be waiting for the next update with the eagerness of a Skittles addict! Ja ne! ^.~

- Katy, with a y

Is being a Skittles addict anything like being a weaboo? I get that feeling from this...

10/19/2008 . Edited by DevilWearsJeans, 11/13/2008 #1
sorrytosayimgone

I got this review a few months ago.

good

Please shoot me.

10/19/2008 #2
neutralizing

Oh Rummy, you think that's bad? Oh, you should see the some I've gotten! ;)

It's definitely a yay. ever since i read your fic i've been thinking of different scenarios for it like a hollow would attack Momo and Teshiba and Momo would have to use her shinigami powers but gets hurt since she hasn't used them for a while. Teshiba would be like the students in the academy when tehy face a real hollow for the first time (you know like that one flashback where Momo fought her 1st hollow) and she'd reveal to him her past and ask him if he still wants to be a shinigami. Or Momo allows him to eneter the shinigami academy but gives him a medallion that has a picture of his zanpaktou's form on one side and two dragons joining together (one would be Hyourinmaru and the other would be Tobiume, i always imagined her to be a dragon but maybe a fire type.)that would serve as a sort of two way communication device she made. She'd also have one for herself but it would have Tobiume on one side and Hyourinmaru on the other. By the way, what's his last name coz he can't enter the academy with Momo's last name since there'd be questions.Then while he's away a strange hollow attacks Hinamori (it would have this power to let her relive her worst memories while she's distracted it would attack her) and she almost dies but Teshiba sensed that she was in trouble (kinda like mother-son telepathy) and was able to save her in time. He'd have to send her to Unohana to be healed and everyone would be shocked by her showing and by Teshiba's knowing her. Then when she recovers, she reveals to her son the truth of her past and she'd be told to stay in Seretei for a while since they wnat to know more about the hollow that attacked her and it might attack her again. While she stays there, the others like Matsumoto would treat her like trash and Hitsugaya would try to talk to her. They still wopuldn't know about her relationship with Teshiba, though and they's assume that they were lovers but then Teshiba would confront Matsumoto and Renji and ask them why they treat Momo like that. they would tell him what they know like how cruel she was to Toshiro. Teshiba already knows Shiro's his dada but says nothing about that but asks them why shiro hasn't made a move on her yet. He'd then find out that the reason was bec. they all thought that Shiba and Momo were lovers but shiba would say something like "eww! no way would I be in that kind of relationship with her." He might also tell them a bit of Momo's side of the story. Maybe he'd give an outburst like "WHY THE HELL WOULD I BE IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH MY MOM?!" anywayz, that just some of my thoughts. Hope you update soon! Phew! that's one long review.

*jaw drops* O.O Hibari...in a pink...DRAG!! OMG!! That is so very very VERY WRONG! On so many levels...*shudders* I fear for Dino's life! Hibari is SO going to kill him once he gets off stage!! T_T Great fic!! You did a wonderful job writing this!

Lolz, Hibari in a drag...priceless! Mainly because its never been seen or done before...*anime sweatdrops*

Ja Matta NE!! Keep up the fantastic work!! BYE BYE!!

Yours Truly, C.A.W! The one and ONLY! ^_~

Hibari: *appears with anime veins and unsheathed tonfas*

I'll bite you all to DEATH for posting this obscene piece of **EXTREME CENSORSHIP!!**

Me: *frightened gaze* EPP!!*runs like hell*

Hibari: *gives chase* You will die...*evil gleam*

Me: *screams bloody murder* I DIDN'T EVEN WRITE IT! T_T

Your very first dead fan,

who will hunt you down for getting her killed! *evil glare*

C.A.W! The one and ONLY! T_T

And then...

YOU SUCK! nah I'm just messing with ya.XP But I could take ya on! any way good story.^_^

... NOW DO YOU SEE WHY I CREATED THIS THREAD?

10/19/2008 . Edited 10/19/2008 #3
Obelisk of Light

Here are three reviews by one person for one shit!fic.

Review number one:

Hey, buddy! I'm totally stupid when it comes to DBZ stuff, so you'll have to fill me in eventually. I think it's going pretty good so far! Keep it up!

You: you're really peppy right now, aren't you?

*deleted*: ...i guess...

Akki: just her. not me.

Dusk: *yawn* guys, just shut up. this review is already too long.

Akki: what the hell are you doing here?!

Duck: does it really matter?

Akki: *face goes blank* ...i guess not...

Review number two:

I'm slightly confused...(i'm a total DBZ nitwit)Not only that...I helped you type this and I STILL don't get it!!

Akki: ahh...the brain. such a lovely thing to have. too bad for you 'cause you don't have one.

Dusk: I second that!!

*deleted*: HEY!

Number three:

pfft...lightning rod...good chapter

Dusk: *reads over reviews* ...i'm not a duck...

*deleted*: uh, excuse me?

Dusk: you misspelled my name! I am NOT a duck!

Akki: whoa, buddy. calm down...

Dusk: NO!! I will NOT calm down!! Do I look like a duck to you?! No! I don't have a bill and webbed feet! I have quils and two legs and apposable THUMBS for God's sake!! APPOSABLE THUMBS!!

*whips out his flamethrower*

*deleted*: oh, crap.

Akki: damn it...

*deleted*: Dusk, put that away...*flamethrower turns on*

Dusk: *devilish grin*

Akki: No, buddy, no, no, no, WAIT!!-

As if these three reviews aren't bad enough, the author decided to review the story anonymously with this lovely announcement:

AUTHOR ALERT! anyone who reads the reviews listen up! as of 2:40 this afternoon the anonomus review blocker has been turned OFF! i repeat turned OFF! yay!

10/20/2008 #4
Obelisk of Light

My apologies for the double post.

NO...*BRATHES* O

U CNT JUST STOP THERE ILL DIE IF THERES NO MORE SON

WWA

*begins to cry*

*sniff*

plz write more ur so god and i realy hate karin

dum ** lolz

ily

x

im adding this 2 my favs

10/22/2008 #5
Yasona Black

VERY COOL AND THE WHOLE DIFFENT HAIR COLORS THINGY IS COOL TO!

*steps back*

WHY HAVEN'T U UPDATED? pleez. i need u 2 update this story. u can reely rite. so now i want u 2 update. u havnt in like 3 mon.! so pleez do. 4 the sake ov u'r reviewers! ok. thanx.

And I thought the other one was scary.

you're off to a great start! wonderful writing and plot. keep on goin'. I LOVE ELLA ENCHANTED! yet, unlikeall of you talented writers, i have neither the time or patience to actually write a review, much less a story and i really liked your story so far and chose to review this one over all the others. yet, if you keep on goin at this rate, ill prolly review every chapter! o ya, and how long are the updates going to be apart? cuz i HATE great fanfics that are only updated, like, twice a month. you know, this is getting to be a really long review? did you happen to notice that? of course, you're a writer. you probably have that superhuman ability to automatically figure out how many words you've written. so let my use my in-superhuman abilities and manually count how many words i have written write now. itz probably more than i've written for my short story due for school. lemme see....1.1.guess im bad at math too. but letssee..i think around 170 now? however, knowing me, ill probably rant on for a good 50 more words, ya know? just to...RELEASE...for a while cuz i have neither the time nor the patience (nor the money) to see a shrink. now where have i heard that saying before? o well... and how LONG @}

o_0

gr8 so far! hop 2 c mor! only change: win gypsy king calls luna '**' mak him call her '**'-makes mor since! :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)!!

when r u gonna update i waiting so long. i can't wait for wait happens next u've got to cont.

Well, at least s/he used an apostrophe...

Four hundred and forty-seven reviews on that story, nearly all of which look like variations of the above. *prays for humanity*

10/24/2008 #6

I only recently started writing a Naruto fic, so I've become more vulnerable to stupid reviews.

Crap on a stick.

This is actually referring to the character's current situation, not the fic. Strange the way you can't tell, though. When I pressed him, he not only clarified, but dropped a tremendous load of helpful concrit on me. What a strange person.

O I'M DYING OF SUSPENSE!! O.O I MUST KNOW!! O.O

By the way, since flames are reviews, can we put flames in here? I just got flamed by an anonymous flamer, and I'm eager to show one of them off.

This is a disgusting fic and it clearly shows how terrible writer you are. Your arrogance and stupidity is dispeakable. You dare to rate others' fics while you can't write one yourself. You have no future here.

I have only one thing to say... 'is dispeakable?'

10/24/2008 #7
Lavender Cat

"Awesome Joce! WRITE MORE! I KNOW WHER YOU GO TO SCHOOL! (haha!)"

That's...mildly disturbing.

10/25/2008 #8
Trousers in Small Jars

your stupid, but I'll keep reading anyways

Great way to keep me writing.

10/25/2008 . Edited 10/26/2008 #9
Quelara

I took the fic down to procrastinate but...

HI LEE LEE!!! your chars are super cute!!! I love marky-sama, he isso kawaii ne?UPDATE PLZ!!!!

This is what happens when your friends are writers on fanfiction.net and you soon realise that they are the very people on the internet you dislike.

10/25/2008 #10
Trousers in Small Jars

Haha, You sexy Child. You made me laugh, Have a cookie.

Ummm.....Thanks...

10/26/2008 #11
Tersa InsaneWithSanity

OooooOOooooOOOoooo0oooooOoo Oh no u didnt

I have no idea what to make of it...it was from some drabbly happy stories...that had no cliffhangers or anything like that.

10/26/2008 #12
eliska

hah, so James and Kenny are basically major pervs. Awesome, and Cartmsn got told by someone other than Kyle, HOORAY!

That just gave me some very weird mental pictures.

10/28/2008 #13
eliska

Can anyone point me to a HETEROSEXUAL fic!?

you need to warn people that it's slash so i don't have to click this crap.

Can anyone point that person to the door and shove her out? You need to warn people that you're a fucking ignoramus so I don't have to see your review.

What the fuck is wrong with these people?

10/29/2008 #14
Lavender Cat

me wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violenceme wanty violence VIOLENCEMe wanty the stupid people to get the fuck off this site.

MAKE NEXT CHAPPIE!

You know, in the hands of a person with an exceptionally dirty mind, this could be grossly misinterpreted.

Gr... YOU NEED TO UPDATE NOW OR I WILL HOLD YOU DOWN AND MAKE YOU WRITE WITH YOUR OWN BLOOD! (this means that jordan likie sorry for the disturbence) NOW!

Behold, chillens. A life lesson for all: If you want someone to do something quickly, threaten them, but then say you enjoyed whatever they did.

hahahashahahhahahahahahahahahahaz

I don't think a witty comment is needed to make this look any stupider.

10/30/2008 . Edited 10/30/2008 #15
Yasona Black

I think the first one was the worst. Creepiest I've ever seen and not in a good way...You didn't get that on one of your stories, did you?

10/30/2008 #16
Lavender Cat

No, thank God. I was just browsing in the TDI section and took a look at the reviews for one story and found that *points upward*.

10/30/2008 #17
The Wallaby

There is no romance, psycho killing, or homosexuality(is that a word?).

...Is it possible for people to be this stupid?

10/31/2008 #18
The Shadow Syndicate

FUCK YOU!!

Um, thank you?

10/31/2008 #19
Elizabeth Burke

I don't get it - what happened?

Now at first glance there was nothing wrong this review to my latest fic. The end was somewhat unclear and I was more than happy to write a long reply explaining what had transpired. But then I realize it was not signed.How the author expects me to clear up their confusion I do not know.

10/31/2008 . Edited 10/31/2008 #20
Obelisk of Light

:)

*sigh*

11/1/2008 #21

Here's a nice nostalgia-inspiring review.

This guy is a friend of Flame Rising. Flame Rising is an enemy of free speech and a racist who hates minorities and women. All victims of Flame Rising unite and force FF to throw that piece of shit away. Same is the fate of all his friends. Join the fight against the Devil. Our fics are good and he has no right to judge them. Boycott this author and let him feel what it feels to get thousands of insults against one's right to express himself.

I got four of these. Isn't it cute?

11/1/2008 #22
Lavender Cat

"This guy is a friend of Flame Rising. Flame Rising is an enemy of free speech and a racist who hates minorities and women. All victims of Flame Rising unite and force FF to throw that piece of shit away. Same is the fate of all his friends. Join the fight against the Devil. Our fics are good and he has no right to judge them. Boycott this author and let him feel what it feels to get thousands of insults against one's right to express himself."

Aw, the good ol' "F/R is evil" review. I miss these puppies so much.

11/1/2008 #23
Elizabeth Burke

To Mini: I review that way often actually.

11/1/2008 #24

Wait, this one tops even that. I got five of this review this evening (For reference, the Fanfic Bureau of Intel is a relatively small organization/forum I created 18ish months back; it's been inactive for a good part of a year):

Have you ever wondered why Fanfiction Bureau of Intelligence never fought against Flames Rising? Now I will tell you the reason. Some people have realised that avatarjk137 and Flames Rising seem to be good friends together. This is only half of the truth! Avatarjk137 IS Flames Rising. Yes, our enemy has lived among us all this time. Now is our change to destroy him once and for all. Flame him with all you have got. Let him know what it feels to have your fics mercilessly flamed. Burn him, burn his account! Join the fight against the Devil! I'm honored, but the accusations are false. I'm not 'Flames' Rising. I'm an unmarried Floridian college student; Flame Rising is Texan, married, a new father, and very probably twice my age. I'm not the Devil, either, but I can't deny the possibility that I'm the Superdevil.

11/2/2008 #25
Lavender Cat

*falls out of chair laughing at avatarjk's post* I spit up a little of my water while I was reading that. That's hilarious. It makes you wonder how the little weirdo managed to come up with that.

But I don't like the sound of this "Flames Rising" guy. He sounds like an a-hole.

11/2/2008 #26
Quelara

plz update soon or rabid bunnies will spork you

...rabbits and sporks arn't funy.

EVER.

11/3/2008 #27

This would be getting alarming, except it isn't.

YOU SICK BASTARD! I SHOULD HAVE RECOGNISED YOUR ARROGANT SHITE! YOU ARE HIM! YOU ARE FLAMESRISING! GO TO HELL YOU RAPIST MORON! THIS IS FOR FLAMING MY FICS!

I thought you were a good author and our friend but you were just Flames Rising in disguise! You sicken meWhy do so many people get his name wrong?

11/3/2008 . Edited 11/3/2008 #28
Wesfanemt333

I'm honored, but the accusations are false. I'm not 'Flames' Rising. I'm an unmarried Floridian college student; Flame Rising is Texan, married, a new father, and very probably twice my age. I'm not the Devil, either, but I can't deny the possibility that I'm the Superdevil.

*snerk* There's the main reason I turned off the anon reviews. I get enough hatemail from the JB fanbrats as is.

11/3/2008 #29

There's the main reason I turned off the anon reviews.

I'm never turning off anonymous reviews. That would be a defeat.

Speaking of, even more:

You sir are a jackass. Now begone!

I have seen the proof. Avatarjk137 and Flames Rising are the same person! He needs to be punished. Spread the word! avatarjk137=Flames Rising

11/3/2008 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: DevilWearsJeans The Pirate on Wheels, Dimitrius
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member