Midian: A Hellsing Forum
To discuss the fiction written based on the Anime, Manga and OVA series Hellsing by Kouta Hirano. All topics: characterizations, diverse canons, methods, reading preferences, beta searching, questions, plot bunnies, doubts, etc.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
The Shadow Syndicate
A Resident Evil 4/Hellsing Crossover. The Vatican sends Anderson to investigate the dissaperence of a Vatican agent. Then he gets caught up in the Las Plagus affair.
8/7/2007 #31
Captain Deadpool
Hellsing/Deadpool crossover. If the characters are portrayed correctly, you'd have to try and make that Not Awsome.
8/16/2007 #32
The Shadow Syndicate
Sweeeeeeeeeet! I love Deadpool!
8/25/2007 #33
Captain Deadpool
Deadpool's good in any crossover. Something about him seems to break the laws of reality into many small pieces... that fall right on top of his head.
8/27/2007 #34
The Shadow Syndicate
Well he does Break the Fourth wall in every issue he is in. And Marvel uses AU by the dozens. Ultimate Marvel Marvel 2099 Days of Future Past 1609 Earth Captain Britans Earth Mighty Marvel Universe Marvel Zombies Yeah they got quite a bit
8/28/2007 #35
Captain Deadpool
Yeah, in the fic I'm doing about him in particular, I find it very amusing to talk to myself. I'm surprised at how well it works, and it gets me thinking: Maybe Deadpool's not insane? How would you take it if all the pain and suffering you went through was for no higher purpose than too entertain others?
8/28/2007 #36
The Shadow Syndicate
Well Deadpool is either the most insane person in Marvel or the only one that's smart enough to stay one step ahead of the reader. I mean imagine Spider-Man's reaction if he found out? He would act very much like Deadpool does now only with more jokes.
9/2/2007 #37
Captain Deadpool
He'd take it way worse than Deadpool, as he's more sentimental and attached to the loved ones he's lost for our enjoyment(aren't we despicable?). He'd lose it worse than Deadpool, with a more homocidal than comical nature. The soft characters are harder to push off the edge, but when it happens, watch out!
9/2/2007 #38
The Shadow Syndicate
True. Parker has been through a lot more than Deadpool has.
9/3/2007 #39
Captain Deadpool
Not true, Deadpool's been through plenty. He wanted a cure for his cancer, Weapon X took him in. They tried to put Wolverines healing facter into him. It failed, supposedly, and they sent him to a military prison because he knew to much, and he was tortured out of his mind by a sadistic doctor. He eventually led a prison riot, and they deemed him to dangerous to live. They had only let him live because he was the only one to survive the experiment. After they 'killed' him in the chair, his healing factor kicked in and he returned to life. The healing factor fused with his cancer, causing him to be mentally unbalanced. that's just the tip of the iceberg.
9/3/2007 #40
The Shadow Syndicate
No I meant he has been around a lot longer than Deadpool. In terms of years. Not situations.
9/4/2007 #41
Captain Deadpool
I see. On a similar note, I've always pictured Deadpool as Spiderman's antithesis. Spiderman does what you need to do. Deadpool does what you WANT to do. Know what I mean?
9/6/2007 #42
The Shadow Syndicate
Weasel: Ow! You shot me! Deadpool: Then you shouldn't have eaten all the Doritos! Weasel: But they were my Doritos! Deadpool: (Gives Death Glare.)Did you say something weasel? I couldn't hear over me loading my shotgun
9/6/2007 #43
Captain Deadpool
Blind Al:(Sighs) Why did you shoot him this time? Did he eat 'your' cheesepuffs again, or was it cheesecurls? My mind is slipping more these days... Deadpool: Cheesepuffs. And no, it was Doritos this time. Blind Al: Whatever. He's your best friend! He's helped so much! How could you do that to the poor boy? It's enough to break an old woman's heart. Deadpoo: Best friend? I tell you, would I shoot my best friend? Of course not! And I shot Weasel, so he can't be my best friend! And what kind of man would take another man's Doritos? It just ain't right I tell you... Hey, wait a minute.... You're a woman? Weasel's a man?(falls to his knees and screams to the heaven's): NO!!! EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!! Weasel:They... were... mine... (feeling faint from blood loss.) Deadpool: Oh, shut yer whinin'. You lied to me Weasel, how could you? I feel... I feel... so confused... and top of it all, your staining the carpet! That blood will never come out.
9/7/2007 #44
The Shadow Syndicate
Deadpool: I hope Reed doesn't mind me borrowing the Fantasticar today. Mr. Fantastic: WAAAAAAAAADE WILSOOON!
9/7/2007 #45
Captain Deadpool
Deadpool: Huh? What did you say? I was too bussy concentrating on not watching where I'm going! Human Torche: I've got 'im! Deadpool: You ain't got s***, matchstick. Should't you be with the Thing playing his b*** right about now? Or have you decided to go full time? HT: You're gonna FRY, you b***... Mr. Fantastic: No, Johny, STOP! If you bring him down now, countless civilians will be harmed! HT: This is Deadpool we're talking about! They'll die anyway! MF: Yes, but this way it'll be blamed on him, and not us. DP: (Under his breath) Heroes indeed...
9/8/2007 #46
The Shadow Syndicate
Deadpool: Take this Human Matchstick! (Throws a Fire Extinguisher at HT) HT: AHHHHH!!! (Falls to the ground covered in foam) Deadpool:That's for killing the Deranged Chick I was going to score with someday....maybe....
9/9/2007 #47
Captain Deadpool
Deadpool: Who am I kidding, I should just end it all right now! (Crashes Fantasticar into rush hour traffic, it immediately explodes.) DP: *Groan* That's right. I can't die. TAKE THAT DEPRESSION! IN YOUR FACE! MY INNER DEMONS CAN'T BEAT ME, I'M TOO SMART! (Suddenly notices he's on fire) DP: Who's the matchstick now, punk?(Kicks the Human Torche) HT: *Groans while Deadpool dances on top of him* Mr. Fantastic: I've insured Johny and the Fantasticar against maniacs yesterday. Good thing I didn't tell them Deadpool was coming to visit, or it would have cost me the Baxter building...
9/10/2007 #48
The Shadow Syndicate
(We keep Deadpool in Character better than most of the Writers on this site) Deadpool walks into the X-Mansion. Deadpool: Hey Wolverine you wanna go for a few beers? I sold Scott's car to get the money! Scott: WHAT!!!
9/11/2007 #49
Captain Deadpool
(AMEN to that, my brother. Though I do feel we should include Hellsing characters for posterity. By the way, do you plan on using Deadpool in a fic anytime soon? You're pretty good.) Deadpool: Well, can't use my own, now can I? Gotta keep up my street cred. Scott: WHO? WHAT? WHY? WHERE? Deadpool: Dunno. Some guy on the street. I got fifety bucks for it. I needed some beer. Car's pretty fast, he could be in the next state by now if he nows what he's doing. Scott: *Just stares at Deadpool. You can't see his eyes of course, but the fact that his protective shades where starting to glow and crack spoke volumes* Deadpool: Yo, chill Slim. I was just joking. I didn't have enough C4 on me to blow open the garage. Is it adamantium? Where do you get it all? Wolverine must be crapping it out by the tons, what are you feeding him for Christ's sake? He's kinda like the goose that laid the golden egg. Hey, wolfie, can you do gold, too? I really do need a beer.
9/11/2007 #50
Captain Deadpool
(AMEN to that, my brother. Though I do feel we should include Hellsing characters for posterity. By the way, do you plan on using Deadpool in a fic anytime soon? You're pretty good.) Deadpool: Well, can't use my own, now can I? Gotta keep up my street cred. Scott: WHO? WHAT? WHY? WHERE? Deadpool: Dunno. Some guy on the street. I got fifety bucks for it. I needed some beer. Car's pretty fast, he could be in the next state by now if he nows what he's doing. Scott: *Just stares at Deadpool. You can't see his eyes of course, but the fact that his protective shades where starting to glow and crack spoke volumes* Deadpool: Yo, chill Slim. I was just joking. I didn't have enough C4 on me to blow open the garage. Is it adamantium? Where do you get it all? Wolverine must be crapping it out by the tons, what are you feeding him for Christ's sake? He's kinda like the goose that laid the golden egg. Hey, wolfie, can you do gold, too? I really do need a beer.
9/11/2007 #51
The Shadow Syndicate
[q] By the way, do you plan on using Deadpool in a fic anytime soon?[/q] Yes actually. I was going to do Deadpool in Raccoon City. Have him fight Zombies, the Leech Man and Nemesis. And of course him flirting with Jill.
9/12/2007 #52
Captain Deadpool
We talking an existing fic, or a new one? And that sounds totally sweet! I can totally see Deadpool gleefully hacking away at zombies, pikachu's, and whatever spam is.
9/12/2007 #53
The Shadow Syndicate
New one under construction....... He will probably annoy the Hell out of Leon though.
9/14/2007 #54
Captain Deadpool
I can just picture Deadpool giving them one of his famous grins while saying,"Why hello, you must be my new special friends!" When October comes, I plan on doing a Halloween special of sorts. First one in a series of Deadpool's "How to..." guides. Deadpool's Guid to Zombie Slayin'. DP: Ah, October, by favorite time of year. Can you guess why, kiddies?(Pulls out a chainsaw and fires it up) That's right: Zombie hunting season finally opens! And you can't beat Raccoon City in variety, number, and challenge! And comin' along with me will be an expert in the field, Leon S. Kennedy! Would you like to speak to the people sitting on thier a*** at home? LK: Where the hell did HE come from-? DP: Inspirational. (Inhales deeply, exhales slowly) Man, don't you just love the smell of abominations in the morning! Stirs my very soul, it does(wipes away a tear).
9/14/2007 #55
The Shadow Syndicate
I can't wait to see that!
9/16/2007 #56
Captain Deadpool
Put me on auther alert. I should have it started, say, within the first five days of October.
9/16/2007 #57
The Shadow Syndicate
Okay I will. Simarly I'm doing a storycalled "How Vegeta Destroyed Christmas". Involving Vegeta killing Santa Claus, Blowing up Christmas Trees and stealing Presents.
9/18/2007 #58
Captain Deadpool
Hmm. Seems a bit one sided. How about you make it a bit more interesting. Santa does supposedly have magical powers, he should be able to put up some resistance.
9/18/2007 #59
The Shadow Syndicate
I'm talking about the Evil Futurama Santa Claus with Laser Cannons.
9/18/2007 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Thess
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member