Camp HalfBlood
Welcome young heros! Join camp or be killed by monster. Your choice. Update: This forum wont die, and now is a perfect time to join! Awesome plot line too!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Kamakaze Kheri

Summer 2013 Schedule

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday: Working. Expect me gone anywhere from between 10 and 5, but I might also be working as late as 8 in the evening, depending on my start.

Thursday, Friday, Saturday: These are my days off. Expect me to be sleeping or hanging out with friends or talking to you guys here.

End of summer is basically the beginning of September. Woot woot, senior year here I come!

12/2/2009 . Edited 7/2/2013 #1
Okmin

@Kami: Lucky. FF uses Pacific. And BTW Pacific is two hours ahead of Hawaii.

Time Zone: US/Canada Central, one hour behind Eastern, two ahead of Pacific, three ahead of Alaska, four ahead of Hawaii. And they do Daylight Savings here.

School Time: Mon-Fri (duh) until like 3:00 PM. Somehow I haven't had any homework all year.... Sweet.

Saturday & Sunday (i.e. the weekend): Nothing planned, but my parents love doing stuff and not telling me. And I catch up on my procrastination on these days. But I'm almost always going to find time on here.

Next big school holiday: Not sure.

Basically, I'm usually going to be on after 3 PM on school days, and randomly on weekends and breaks.

12/3/2009 . Edited 1/6/2011 #2
OlympicStorm

Holy crap... Well, I can try to guess at it.

SUNDAY: Girl Scout: 3:25pm - 5:45pm, Uhh... Normally nothing but random things might come up. *shrugs*

MONDAY: School 7:00am - 4pm (sometimes to 7pm if I'm doing an after school thing)

TUESDAY: School 7:00am - 4pm, Film Club 4pm - 7pm

WEDNESDAY: School 7:00am - 4pm (sometimes to 7pm if I'm doing an after school thing)

THURSDAY: School 7:00am - 4pm (sometimes to 7pm if I'm doing an after school thing)

FRIDAY: School 7:00am - 4pm (sometimes to 7pm if I'm doing an after school thing)

SATURDAY: Nothing except for friends and computer. Maybe some family crap if I have to deal with that... *shrugs*

Yeah, most of my week is up in the air. But yeah, that's pretty much it. =)

And:

TIME ZONE: Central US time. =)

12/3/2009 . Edited 12/3/2009 #3
ej8012

Ummm... Will post when I will nxet be able to get on and stuff....

Monday-Friday: School, sometimes I can use the compture, if so it will be around 1-2 period or 6th period. 8:30-4:00. Also, I have soccer (Spelling?) after school Tue. and Thursday, and an after school math thing on Fridays. All go from 4:45-5:15 or 5:30, depending.

Weekends: Nothing. I might have friends over, and my parents never really go out so weekends are limited.

In two weeks (Or next week then the week after that) I will have a break. Winter break. Try to get on as much as possible then. I'll then tell you guys when it ends and so on and so forth.

12/4/2009 #4
ej8012

I am offically on again! Yes, I'm going to be able to get on more and more, and I'll try to be on as much as possible.

Anyway, its been a lnog time... Or it feels like it anyway.

2/13/2010 #5
SethCohenRocks-2009

Guys, I'm gonna probably be on most days between 1900 GMT and 2000 GMT, on fanfic time this is 11 am and 12 pm, I think!!!

On weekends and holidays when I'm on tends to be all over the shop but to try and stop you guys waiting around for me and my not being on I'm going to try adn stick to the times above!!! Sorry!!!

2/18/2010 . Edited 2/21/2010 #6
ej8012

Ok, we normally post once or twice a day, so no porblems as long as you keep up with the rest of us. But do check back, we aren't scared to ditch people who don't come on enough :)

2/18/2010 #7
vamp259

Sunday: Nothing most likely will be on

Monday: School 8 am- 6pm

Tuesday: School 8am -5 pm

Wednesday: School 8 am -6pm

Thursday: School 8 am- 6pm

Friday: School 8 am- 6pm

Saturday:Nothing most likely will be on

2/20/2010 #8
shitthisisawkward

Most days I'll be on between 1600 GMT (for the moment) {Thats about 8 a.m PST} and 1700 GMT {9 a.m.}but I may even come on between 1800 GMT {10 a.m} and 2000 GMT {12 p.m}

Sorry if I'm not on at those exact times but I'll try be on at least once every two/three days. Homework just piles up sometimes so I might not be on then sorry if I'm not

EDIT:: I won't be on that often, hopefully once a week if I'm doing well...

2/28/2010 . Edited 3/16/2010 #9
Light-Princess14

I'm online almost everyday except that Sundays I won't be on until after 5:00 pm or later. Then I have homework and sometimes I go out but other than that I'm ok. And I Saturdays I'll be on like 12:00 pm and later because I get up early. I'm Eastern Standard/DaylightTime (Ontario, Canada) so I'm three hours ahead PST (FF time) and five hours behind GMT. I can't figure out the other time differences so sorry about that.

3/23/2010 . Edited 4/19/2010 #10
Carlaina

Erm.. There's no point having my schedule because I live a very unscheduled life... :3

I'm on everyday.... 3 hours after everyone leaves T~T I can probably only manage to go on the same time as you guys at 8 am my time, and I have to got to school on weekdays, Saturday, I have Ballet Class till 10.30 and on Sunday I have church... T~T Fail. DX

3/24/2010 #11
Mending the Sky

My schedule probably won't matter. I have school every day from 8 til 3:10, but I have soccer practice (YEAH!) til around 5ish. With games, maybe longer. :P I usually can get on the computer every day, so . . . yeah. :P

3/28/2010 #12
vamp259

My schedule is changed it extremely random

4/7/2010 #13
Kamakaze Kheri

Changed a few of the times I come home at in my schedule.

4/7/2010 #14
ej8012

New little agenda for me, myself, and I:

NOTE: My times are one hour BEFORE FF time.

Monday: I have school 8:30-3:30, but I leave around 7:45, and I get home late 'cause of lots of diffrent factors. So I'm mainly home abut 7:30-8 pm.

Tuesday: I leave early, history club (yep, I'm a nerd) so I leave about 7:30 and have school till 3:30 still. Homework, so I'll be able to get about 4:45-5:30, and leave about 5:30-6 pm for dinner. After I may/may not get on again.

Wensday: Same as Monday, but I get home about 3:45, homework, so I'll get on about 4:35-5:30, like Tuesday.

Thursday: Same as Tuesday, except dinner is about 7:50-8:15-ish, so I won't get on after dinner.

Friday: School, I don't get home until later (long story) so I'll get home about 4:45. I do get on right as I get home, as I do most my homework over the weekends. Dinner is about the same as Wensday.

Saturday and Sunday: I wake up about 8:30-9 am, and I get on about thirty minutes after I wake up, so I'll be on first at about 9-9:30. I won't get off until about noon for lunch, then I'll A) read, B) homework C) something else. I normally get on again aboutt 3-4:30.

4/12/2010 #15
Blue Bananana

I got school every monday through friday til 12:00 gmt and go to bed(no posting) at 6:00gmt. 3 hour time difference! I'll post as best i can on wendsdays and thursdays, but for those two, no promises.

4/13/2010 #16
Cmoparw 4406

i got school from 6:30 am-4:00pm mon-fri. the rest of my time is usually free.

im in central time. iowa

4/29/2010 #17
SOTI

i got basicly the exact same scedual as cmoparw

5/21/2010 #18
Mending the Sky

Change: Soccer season was over, like, last month. :P I should be able to be on every day at scattered times . . .

5/23/2010 #19
Cmoparw 4406

after june 4th is my summer break so ill be on most of the time.

5/23/2010 #20
ChloeIsMe

I'm off for a week from the 28th. I have school Mon-Fri and next Friday I probably won't be on. I'm going on a school trip.

5/23/2010 #21
Cmoparw 4406

im now on whenever cus i got no more school for a while. so ill be abut 12:00/1:00pm to 12:00/3:00am. possibly longer, possibly shorter.

Also SOTI got a virus and wont be on much for a while. his internet is screwed up bigtime.

6/5/2010 #22
firelordazulas

Well, I don't get off school until July some time, and I come on at 10:00 till 15:00. Well, I think that's in American time anyway.

6/9/2010 #23
Kamakaze Kheri

I just changed a few things on my schedule.

6/9/2010 #24
Mending the Sky

I won't be on much this weekend because I'm off to the beach, where we have no internet . . . so anyway, Ishould be on most of the summer on scattered times. There will be 2 weeks in September when I won't be on at all. :P

6/15/2010 #25
ChloeIsMe

I won't be on much tommorow because I'm going on a family trip for the day.

6/18/2010 #26
Mending the Sky

I already posted this in the Chat section, but I'll post it here too, because this is where I was supposed to post it but didn't. :P

I'm going away for the week tomorrow, my family is going to the beach for my upcoming birthday (yeah). I know that the 29th of June is not that week, but I have a soccer camp going on the days of June 28 to July 3 (I think it's over then . . .) so we're going the week before. And then we're going back for July 4th. :P So I probably won't be on much for that week and a half. :P

6/18/2010 #27
Mending the Sky
I'm going to be back at home tomorrow, so no more iPhone posts for a while. :P then I have soccer camp all that week until lunchtime, so I won't be on then.
6/26/2010 #28
vamp259

i'l be on and off it's summer

6/27/2010 #29
Light-Princess14

School is over for me now so I'm on summer vacation. I will be on almost every day but my cousins will be visiting from England so it will be randomly.

7/1/2010 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: OlympicStorm Kamakaze Kheri
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member