Legion of Superheroes: Fun & Games
Legion of Superheroes- The Most Fun Team of Superheroes in the 31st Century! So, wanna have some fun with other LoSH fans? Play tons of games right here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
1000GreenSun

((You sure? I think you're pretty good writing TW, plus... We cant have TW/PG without a TW! :'(

And Louise is like a 31st century copy of Lois Lane. But take whatever you're comfy with (: ))

7/7/2010 #241
The Violet Rose

Ehhh, I'll attempt TW, but if I feel it's not..good, can I put him up for grabs?

7/7/2010 #242
The Violet Rose

Oh and in this next eppie, there will probably be minimal Bouncy. Since it focuses on Emperex and their kid.

7/7/2010 #243
1000GreenSun

((Alrightey. You can have Bouncy in it! He can be one of the legionnaires who helps stop the crimes or whatev. He's the leader! (: ))

7/7/2010 #244
The Violet Rose

((He'll make appearances, but probably off-screen.))

7/7/2010 #245
Storm Arashi

((I'll take Ayla. Just tell me when to have her drop in.))

7/7/2010 #246
avearia

((If you're worried, I could take TW for you. I like irritable characters. ))

7/8/2010 #247
The Violet Rose

((Ok, I guess. You write him well so, sure.))

7/8/2010 #248
The Violet Rose

((Does anyone know when we're going to start the next eppie?))

7/8/2010 #249
1000GreenSun

((So Ave's got Timber Wolf, Violet Rose took Ayla, I've got Trips and we'll Louise to be an 'everyone' charrie. And if we're all good with the Emperex-child plot, let's get started! :D))

Lightning Lad walked into the lounge, towards the holoscreen and stopped at the sheet of paper taped to the wall. Superfun Legion Movie Party it read in pencil. "A little old-fashioned, are we?" he said to himself as he took the pencil tied to a nail in the wall and scribbled Chips under the to-bring section.

"You're going to that?" Kell asked, from behind him.

"Dude! I didn't see you coming!" Garth jumped, then smiled. "Yup. It sounds fun."

"No, it sounds frivolous. Why waste time on a party when Imperiex is still out there?" Kell questioned.

"Chill," Garth put a hand on his shoulder. "We've got plenty of time to take care of that guy. Plus, Bouncy got all these 21st century movies from Supes for us. It's supposed to be like a blast-from-the-past," he explained, then added, "I hear Timber Wolf's baking some of his famous cookies for tonight..."

Kell grunted, "Well, maybe a few hours couldn't hurt."

Garth grinned, "Cool. Now let's get out of here before Cos finds out I just signed up for chips."

"You certainly seem more upbeat than last week," Kell noted as they walked out, "Any particular reason why?"

"Mmm... Maybe," Garth mused.

((We can start the episode out like this, then progress into the real meat of the plot. A party sounds fun, hmm? Also, the Legion doesn't know about LL/SG yet, right?))

7/8/2010 #250
The Violet Rose

((Hey, when did Ayla join, and around what age is she??))

"Hey guys!" Bouncy called, jogging to catch up, "You guys coming to the moive night?"

7/8/2010 #251
1000GreenSun

((Hmm, i dunno. Maybe five or six years younger than the others, which are like 20, so like 14 or 15? Is that right? :/))

"I guess so," Kell shrugged.

"It's going to be great!" Trip said, popping up behind Bouncy. "We've got the whole night planned! And with everyone bringing in their favorite dishes, the food'll be great too!" she said cheerily.

"GAAAAAARTH!" Cosmic Boy could be heard from the adjacent room. Looks like he wanted to bring chips.

--

Phantom Girl walked into the kitchen. She was hungry. She had bought a bunch of sodas for the evening, but its not like she could drink that.

"Puppy!" she squealed as she entered, seeing Timber Wolf in the kitchen.

7/8/2010 #252
Avenger 22

Just then Mysa and Bunny brought their treats.

"Hey guys, we brought cupcakes!" Bunny said placing them on the table.

"So what movive are we going to watch first?" Asked Cham bringing in a large thing of potatoe chips.

7/8/2010 #253
Avenger 22

Just then a giant bowl of punch walked in, when you could see what was behind it the person put it down and there was Brainy.

"Brainy!" Bunny exclaimed running over the her small greeen friend and hugging him. "What did you bring?" She asked.

"Punch" He answered placing it on the table.

7/8/2010 #254
Storm Arashi

Lyn and Daniella walked in out of uniform carrying a giant submarine sandwich. "Anyone wants a hero?" Lyn asked with a smirk as she and her sister placed it on the table. Without warning Dieselle hugged Brainy from behind. "I didn't get to do this." She smiled innocently.

Ayla strolled into the room carrying a large bag of caramel corn. "Hi guys!" She smiled. Dani grinned and gave her a thumbs up.

"So...Boss Brain. You make punch?" Lyn asked using her nickname for Brainy.

(This is what she calls him normally. To irritate him.)

7/9/2010 #255
Avenger 22

"Yes and will you please stop calling me that?" Brainy said hugging her back.

((BTW now that we can have five OC may I bring in one of my OC's. Her name is Tori and she's the descendant of Black Canary and Green Arrow.))

"Lyn why do you constantly annoying poeple, honestly." Bunny said shaking her head and nodding in false disagreement. Just then Cham snuck up behind her.

"Hi Cham" She said nonchalantly. Then he went out of the room. Just then Mysa entered.

"Hey, Me-Me" Bunny greeted her friend.

((Me-Me is Bunny's nickname for "Mysa" even though it's not really a nickname))

"Nice to see you too" Mysa waved to Bunny.

7/9/2010 #256
The Violet Rose

((Uh, Storm Uchiha, I had Ayla. Sorry for the confusion..))

7/9/2010 #257
1000GreenSun

"Whoa, whoa, you guys!" Trip exclaimed. "The party's not until the evening! We've still got some time. And there's still a bunch of legionnaires who haven't bought their items yet," she looked at Garth, Kell and Cos. They all shrugged.

"I was about to go anyway. We can start early," Garth suggested.

"We'll have to wait for everyone. We're still missing lots of people," Cosmic Boy stated.

"Whatever. I'm heading to Wal-Mart. Anyone else coming?" Garth asked, grinning.

7/9/2010 #258
The Violet Rose

"Ooh! Garth! I wanna come!" Ayla said, rushing over to his side.

"I'll come too." Bouncy said, "There's a comic book that I want to pick up."

7/9/2010 #259
The Violet Rose

((For some reason I keep thinking of Ayla as that little girl.. If she sounds too young tell me.))

7/9/2010 #260
1000GreenSun

((Me too, kinda. But she sounds alright to me.))

"I guess I'll come too," Kell added. "I have to buy... wings," he looked at his hand for what he had written down.

"I don't think Wal-Mart will have those..." Garth said. "But we'll see," he added quickly.

They all hopped into the Legion Cruiser and headed to Wal-Mart.

--

"I got the chips," Garth said, holding up a giant bag of Doritos. It was almost as big as him!

Kell had walked off and finally rejoined the group, "I found the wings," he said, holding ten sets of fairy-princess dress-up sparkly wings.

((Ahaha xD))

7/9/2010 #261
The Violet Rose

Ayla tried to hide her snickers but failed miserably. "I got the popcorn." She said in between giggles.

"Ok guys I got what I came- for. ...Whoa! What's going on over here?" Bouncy asked, eyeing the fairy wings.

7/9/2010 #262
1000GreenSun

"I don't think that's the right kind of wings, buddy," Garth said, putting a supportive hand on Kell's shoulder.

"Oh."

"Yeah, just drop those. We'll stop by Pizza Holo-Hut on the way back. We can order your wings and the pizza, there," Garth suggested.

--

The quad arrived back at HQ, with the food. They had ordered and paid for the pizza, which would be delivered later.

"Where were you guys?" Phantom Girl asked, munching on a cookie.

"Walmart," Kell answered.

"Aww, why didn't you bring meee! I love that place!" she whined playfully.

"Okay, okay," Cosmic Boy said, walking into the room, "Calm down everyone. Let's start soon. Is everyone here yet?"

7/9/2010 #263
Storm Arashi

"No." Lyn smirked before trying to mess up Brainy's hair. She had to. It was her goal to irritate him to no end. "And Boss Brain you deserve it. I will NEVER stop callin' ya The Boss Brain." She smirked.

Daniella sighed facepalming. "Lyn-Lyn your nuts."

7/9/2010 #264
avearia

((aaahhhhnnnhh. you guys go too fast whenever I have to work. :P and when I'm here you're too slow. D: Oh well. ))

Timber Wolf came in with another batch of cookies, addding to the food pile. They seemed to be disappearing as fast as he brought them out, for some reason, making him slightly cranky. The party hadn't even technically started yet. And Phantom Girl had already had, like, eight of them.

Saturn Girl put her contribution--some Puppy chow--down next to his cookies. He looked at them. "Is that a cooincidence, or are you making an ironic jab at me?" he asked, pointign to the Puppy Chow.

Saturn girl didn't get it, though. Instead she looked at his cookies. "Need some help bringing them out?" she asked. Timber Wolf sighed and shrugged non-commitedly. She took that as a yes and followed him into the kitchen. "I wonder wher Bouncing Boy is, have you seen him? This whole party was his idea..." she said.

7/9/2010 #265
1000GreenSun

"Ooh, ooh! I wanna help!" Phantom Girl said childishly, following the two back to the kitchen.

"What's the dog food for?" Kell asked obliviously.

"I am SO excited!" Trip giggled. "This is going to be so much fun! ...But Imra's right. Where DID Bouncy go?" she asked as she left to go look for him.

Cosmic Boy was standing there, "I don't know how good of an idea this is..." he mumbled. He was still upset about the Legion taking Brainy back.

((Awwuh! Sorry!))

7/9/2010 #266
The Violet Rose

((Did the group ever come back from Pizza Holo-Hut??))

7/9/2010 #267
Avenger 22

((Yeah, why? BTW earlier I asked if I could use one of my OC's. Greenie?))

Bunny was doing a sim with Brainy and Mysa.

"Great idea to do a sim, Me-Me" She said as she smashed another bot. Brainy sighed. He knew that whenever she was stressed or excited. Then they did started another sim.

"Whatcha doin'?" Cham asked then he looked at Bunny. "Holy sprock, Bunny calm down." He ordered as he saw her finish the sim. He sighed too.

"Welcome to our worlds" Mysa said.

7/9/2010 #268
Storm Arashi

Lyn was planning her next prank. Using classic 21st century gunpowder she made a trail from Cos's room to Brainy's lab then finally to the outside. This probably would be a bad idea but the fact she was planning to blow said rooms up said volumes.

Daniella walked into the sim chamber looking stressed out. "Boss Brain! Lyn's plannin' on blowing up your lab and Cos's room...Again!"

7/9/2010 #269
1000GreenSun

((Uh... Legion22, I mean this in the nicest way. OCs are cool, but Mary Sues aren't... So...))

Cosmic Boy was completely unaware of the happenings.

--

"Hey, where's Ayla?" Garth asked no one in particular.

7/9/2010 #270
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: 1000GreenSun
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member