Legion of Superheroes: Fun & Games
Legion of Superheroes- The Most Fun Team of Superheroes in the 31st Century! So, wanna have some fun with other LoSH fans? Play tons of games right here!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Avenger 22

Here's another forum for just random talk. We can even roleplay if you guys want....I know it's dead in the water here........*sighs*

7/25/2010 #1
Storm Arashi

Well lets get chatting! So how've you been? What kind of shows you into? Any new story ideas?

7/25/2010 #2
Avenger 22

I've been superb with a side of mushed brain feeling. And I supose I'm kind of in to new shows. I like.............the new Scooby Doo series and Unnatural History I guess......And I have a bunch of new sotry ideas. I just don't understand how to post them. How have you been? And how're your stories doin'?

7/26/2010 #3
Storm Arashi

Glad to hear your doing well. I LOVE the new Scooby-Doo series! I've been doing good. And my stories are coming together nicely.

7/26/2010 #4
Avenger 22

I'm also into the amazing spiez! Basically, it's a show about these four siblings (And funny their last name is Clark. And I'm not kidding either!). I just made three new forums. I....feel......accomplished.......although I'm going to need your help for my fics.

7/26/2010 #5
Storm Arashi

I saw an episode of Amazing Spiez once. I think its pretty awesome how their like the next generation for Totally Spies.

And I don't mind helping.

7/27/2010 #6
Avenger 22

Guess what? I think I figured it out finally! BTW b4 I 4get would you plz join my Amazing Spiez RP then?

7/27/2010 #7
Storm Arashi

Sure. Just I gotta watch some more episodes so I know what's going on. (I've only seen one ep.)

And thats awesome!

7/27/2010 #8
Avenger 22

7/28/2010 #9
Storm Arashi

7/28/2010 #10
Avenger 22

Love you s***

7/28/2010 #11
Storm Arashi

Love ya too.

7/28/2010 #12
Avenger 22

How're you?

7/29/2010 #13
Storm Arashi

Good. You?

7/29/2010 #14
Avenger 22

Good, except that I have a well visit and a PFT in two hours. I hate the Dr.'s!!!!!!

7/30/2010 #15
Storm Arashi

Trust me you are not alone. I have a doctor's appointment on monday. I won't be on that day due to my two friends being over for a sleep over.

BTW Your lucky you've never been to the ER in my town. They are slow as heck AND one of the nurses STABBED me with a needle! She missed!

7/30/2010 #16
Avenger 22

Actually, I've been to the ER lots of times. But I hope for your sake that you're right. and oof......

7/31/2010 #17
Storm Arashi

Not the one in my town though. Slow as heck and nurses who stab.

But I came out of the doctors appointment perfectly okay!

8/6/2010 #18
Avenger 22

That's good to hear. Guess what??? My birhtday is in 15 days!!!

8/7/2010 #19
Storm Arashi

Awesome! Happy Early Birthday!

Yay I got some new Bakugan!

8/7/2010 #20
Avenger 22

Thankies:) And btw cool. Again, btw I need to tell you something. This Saturday I'm going to sleep over at a friends' house and won't be able to go on FanFiction.net. As you already know I have given you full permission to accept charries and other stuff. Well I need you to do that this next weekend. Could you do that for me please? I completely trust you. You know what? I'm just going to drag a random Legionnaire in here so that we can talk with he or she.

*drags random Legionnaire*

8/8/2010 . Edited 8/12/2010 #21
Forum Moderators: 1000GreenSun
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member