WillxAlyss
First RA shipping forum!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Deloi Moi

Okay,

This is only for the people that have read or know about Will's and Alyss realationship, like Bk 6. Any way, Do you think that they MAY I'm not saying yes but do you think that they willget Engaged/Married. For one, I do.

5/10/2009 #1
flaminglake

hmmmmm, well I'm not sure. But I think that Halt and Pauline would approve and encourage Will if he wanted to propose to her. It may happen. I've never actually thought hard about it. So yeah, I'm not sure what I think.

6/1/2009 #2
TayliaNinja

I honestly think....well. I'm not sure. I think they're enough in love to get married but I'm not sure. I'm leaning on the yes side.

8/9/2009 #3
Halt's Apprentice

I think they will get married just because of their history together. I really like the pairing, I hate Cassandra though. She's so annoying! But anyway yeah, they'll get married.

9/3/2009 #4
TayliaNinja

I have finally decided that yes, they will get married. I'm assuming at the end of Halt's Peril, after they get back from Picta. But I don't think they'll have any children. I'm assuming that's not the Ranger way.

9/3/2009 #5
Alyss Mainwaring

I am waiting on there marrage. I don't like Cassandra though. *Rubs chin thoughtfully* I know what i can do! I can kill her of in a fanfic!

That might make Johns world go upside down but thats what i live to do!!!!

1/22/2010 #6
Rowana1

*Growls* who needs a fanfic, lets kill 'er right now! *Ties Cassandra up and bows to everyone, holding up machete* After you guys lol ^?^

Will and Alyss will probably get married, seeing as Will didn't bother to ask me for permission before falling for Alyss. *Glares at Alyss*

4/21/2010 #7
xOut-Of-This-Worldx

Lol, when I read the 6th book I kinda fell over.

Finally! The WillxAlyss was coming together!

Yeah...

They better get married, or I'll stalk John DOWNNNNNNNNNNN!

6/28/2010 . Edited 6/28/2010 #8
Halt's Apprentice

I'm new to this forum but, all you people talking about Will and Alyss being together and Evanlyn dying it... It makes me feel as if I'm home. :P

1/26/2011 #9
Halt's Apprentice

I'm up to book ten so, I think I'm eligible. :P

If people aren't up to book ten this is my warning: DO. NOT. READ. THIS!!!!!!

I don't think they will, no. I KNOW they will. :P

1/26/2011 #10
Halt's Apprentice

I'm up to book ten so, I think I'm eligible. :P

If people aren't up to book ten this is my warning: DO. NOT. READ. THIS!!!!!!

I don't think they will, no. I KNOW they will. :P

1/26/2011 #11
Halt's Apprentice

I'm new to this forum but, all you people talking about Will and Alyss being together and Evanlyn dying it... It makes me feel as if I'm home. :P

1/26/2011 #12
littleblackwing

I beleive that makes 2 of us. Although I like Horace X Evanlyn, she is incredibly annoying, and I get enough of that from Will X Alyss.

5/26/2011 #13
madworlds
They do get married. Just saying.
12/24/2012 #14
Forum Moderators: Pentecost
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member