The Ballroom
For anyone dying to talk about Princess Debut and its plots, twists, and of course dance partners. Post away! Spoilers may or may not be rampant.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
bumblevee

Oh~ . . . . the plant guy. Yea, he is pretty cute

8/1/2009 #31
KeybearerYuna25

Yup! That's Liam~!

8/1/2009 #32
R-Bubble

*squeals* ANIME PRINCESS! I LURVE YOUR PICTURE! If I wasn't solely writing a Princess Debut fanfic, I totally would have a Mamotte Lollipop picture!

8/2/2009 #33
KeybearerYuna25

Kyaaaaaaaa! Mamotte Lollipop is the best!

8/2/2009 #34
Forbidden Blue Rose

Lol, oh yea hthat anime...THE GIRL WITH THE FREAKISHLY HUGE EYES. XDDD

8/2/2009 #35
bumblevee

Thanx! And Zero is thee best!

8/2/2009 #36
KeybearerYuna25

that's one my favorite manga artists

8/2/2009 #37
bumblevee

Have u tried reading Gakuen Alice? It's really kewl as well! (We are so getting off topic, LOL)

8/3/2009 #38
KeybearerYuna25

No, but I've wanted to.

8/3/2009 #39
R-Bubble

Pixie Pop and Sunshine Sketch are great too! (We are waaaaaaaaaaaaay off topic, and then some)

8/3/2009 #40
Bzzyt

I love Vince! He's my favorite next Kiefer. He's just so cute and loveable. I would love a guy with the guts to prank me once in while....

8/3/2009 #41
KeybearerYuna25

I've always wanted to try Pixie Pop! It sounds awesome! :)

8/4/2009 #42
Ms. Sarcasm

Hee, I think Vince is absolutely adorable, in an annoying kind of way. XD He reminds me of my little brother in so many ways. They both love fishing and have the attention span of a squirrel. xD Rofl!

Despite his immaturity, I think he is a cute little guy. And we both share a love for tuna~ :D

Oh, and I have also read Pixie Pop. It was pretty cute, but it was a little too sappy for me . . . the artwork is beautiful, though. =)

8/5/2009 . Edited 8/5/2009 #43
Wind Crystal

Vince was my first partner, and actually I think he was my best match. He's fun and adventurous, with a huge imagination just like me. Sure he's immature, but so am I. And he loves fishing, which earns him about a hundred extra point in my book.

Although it's very frustrating when I'm trying to get other patners and he keeps asking me to be his partner in that adorable way of his. I die a little inside when I have to decline his invitation...... Yes I am wierd, but I can't help it. His suprime cuteness, his young innocence, my romantic nature, and my dislike for hurting others kinda do that to me.....

8/5/2009 . Edited 8/5/2009 #44
KeybearerYuna25

*sniff* Wind Crystal, *sniff* that was *sniff* beautiful!

8/6/2009 #45
Wind Crystal

*stage bow* Thank you so much for your kind words! ^^

8/6/2009 #46
KeybearerYuna25

Don't mention it! *wipes away tears*

8/6/2009 #47
R-Bubble

...I hate to break up this heartfelt relating... but I must add my own opinion now. I do like Vince, and it's easy to get him (unlike someone. *cough*cough*Luciano*cough*) he reminds me too much of my dad. He is still a kid, and goes fishing with his buddies, and buddies cute younger son, just about every Sunday. OOOOOHHHH! Random thought! Does anyone else have troubly pronouncing Luciano's name?

8/6/2009 #48
Wind Crystal

XD And here I feared I was the only one..... I couldn't pronounce Luciano for such a long time, and actually I still can't, so now when I talk I just call him Lucas.

8/6/2009 #49
R-Bubble

I KNOW HOW NOW! I was watching SpongeBob the other day, and there was a snail, and it's second name was Luciano. I'd always said: Lu-she-ano, but it's actually: Lu-see-ano. And the a is the thrid type, not the hard or soft a, but the one that sounds almost foreign. The aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh one.

8/7/2009 #50
bumblevee

Is getting Luciano really that hard? I've never gotten him, but my sis has

8/15/2009 #51
R-Bubble

Yes, it is very hard. I've yet to have him, but I know how. I only have him and Vince left to ge, and Vince is as easy as pie.

8/16/2009 #52
bumblevee

It's just so hard turning Vince down with those eyes . . . don't cha think?

8/16/2009 #53
R-Bubble

Partially, but I've learned to ignore it.

8/17/2009 #54
bumblevee

I could never do that! I'd start feeling so~ guilty

8/18/2009 #55
Wind Crystal

TT_TT I die a little insde whenever I have to see those eyes, knowing I must turn him down.....

8/19/2009 #56
bumblevee

I know! Right? Curse those eyes!

8/19/2009 #57
R-Bubble

...I manage to look away. It IS hard to say know, but I manage... *Brag*

8/20/2009 #58
xManicx

I got Luciano on the 6th day at the first contest..0.0.....He's not really that hard to get....

3/21/2010 #59
VeeAmAy

I wanted Luciano at first because I thought that he's the hottest out of all the princes... but the Vince just HAD to ask me to be his partner. And seeing that I have a weakness for "The Eyes"... I just had to accept. But when I stayed with him for a while, I figured that he's the most not-boring prince and my friend who watches a lot of anime says that boys who look like girls when they're about 13 (like Vince) turns into prince charming when they grow up. And she was right! I was totally shocked when I saw Sabrina and Vince's wedding picture! I was like "This isn't Vince! This is Prince Charming!"... so I didn't regret choosing him as a partner. Oh yeah, and: "Take that, Michael! Now Vince will marry me so he'll go fishing with me instead of YOU! MUWAHAHA!"

4/11/2010 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: The Scarlet Sky
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member