The First Worst Witch forum
Seeing as there wasn't a worst witch fanfic forum I thought I'd create one. Anyone and any topic welcome. Come on in and put your feet up, share wierd crossover ideas and generally say how awesome HB's pyjamas are. No, I'm sane honestly!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
decat

the videos are on youtube, and there's this website, Keepvid, that lets you download youtube videos- both as Videos and as MP3s.

Also: when you get thinking about silly christmas carols (Batman jingle bells etc.) and then try and write a worst witch one:

(from my story, Christmas Carols, from over a year ago)

Oh! You better watch out,

You better not fly,

You better get out of there, I'm telling you why,

HB is coming to get you!

She's fuming just a bit,

Scolding you twice,

Gonna find out if you're eating what's nice,

HB is coming to get you!

She knows when you're not sleeping,

She hates when you're around,

She knows when you've been really bad

So watch out or you'll be fried!

So you better watch out,

You better not fly,

You better get out of there, I'm telling you why,

HB is coming to get you!

12/9/2011 #31
typicalRAinbow

You've begun to associate unrelated rooms and places with various characters including worst witch.

You like to wear clear glittery nailvarnish so when you wave your fingers you can feel a bit magical.

Oh HB'sFav it's days like this I wish we could fave comments on here. And Cheers Decat, putting us in a christmasy mood :)

12/18/2011 #32
Princess Sammi

When your Auntie is dyeing your hair from a bottle of stuff and makes some comment about the stuff going a long way considering the amount of hair you have and you find youself wondering if, in some mad parallel universe, HB was to dye her hair, how many bottles of stuff would it take her to do so ....

12/20/2011 #33
Princess Sammi

When your Auntie is dyeing your hair from a bottle of stuff and makes some comment about the stuff going a long way considering the amount of hair you have and you find youself wondering if, in some mad parallel universe, HB was to dye her hair, how many bottles of stuff would it take her to do so ....

12/20/2011 #34
typicalRAinbow

Sod the bottles, darlin'! HB'd need a cauldron full. :D

12/21/2011 #35
decat

i have two more:

On the twelfth day of Christmas, the academy gave to us…

12 forbidden spellbooks,

11 paneless windows,

10 of blossom's contraptions,

9 cheesecakes for cackle,

8 bats in bedrooms,

7 broken broom sticks,

6 wideawake potions,

5 magic spells,

4 loud batty chants,

3 evil witches,

2 annoying wizards-

And an appalling cacophony!

And an angry Hardbroom!

Dashing through the sky

On our trusty wooden brooms

Over the trees we fly

Laughing as we zoom

The school bell begins to ring

Which we just ignore

Oh what fun it is to ride

On our trusty wooden brooms!

Jingle Bells, Miss Drill yells,

Miss Bat's singing all the way,

Miss Cackle's eating cheesecake

And HB's vanishing away! Hey!

I've just posted most of my "cristmas carols" story here... oh well. leave reviews there if you like.

12/22/2011 #36
Pixel and Stephanie Forever

decat, I take my hat off to you...

#

You know you watch too much Worst Witch when you laugh so much you have a small heart attack (why I've been away so much lately)

12/22/2011 #37
typicalRAinbow

Your grandparents put Hinge & Bracket Gala Evenings amongst all the boxing day TV stuff and you're first thought is "if Davina Bat & Lavina Chrotchet worked together on a show...". This thought persists even though you know it's two (very good) female impersonators in drag.

12/26/2011 #38
decat

Pixel... what were you laughing at? and thanks for your nice comment!

12/28/2011 #39

I was laughing at Cackle doing a heel face turn and blackmailing Wormwood aka Broomhead

12/29/2011 #40
GloriaNewt

Hehe, these posts are brilliant! Here are a few more :)

The minute that somebody says something the least bit hurtful to you, you have an overwhelming urge to shut yourself in the nearest stationary cupboard for an extended period of time.

You develop a strange attachment to Mongolian chant after searching for it on Youtube to see just how accurate Davina's interpretation was.

You nearly explode with excitement when a tearoom called "Cosies" opens nearby with a spookily similar interior to Mrs Cosies

You buy a besom broom in the pure hope that you too will be able to fly on it after tapping it and commanding it to hover..

12/29/2011 #41
HB's Favourite
You wonder which sounds better - "Conogen" or "Imostance".
1/2/2012 #42
Aramintas world

Fabulous how about

You start using HB's comebacks to win arguments

You buy a gramaphone then point at it and tell it what you want to hear

You absentmindedly call all your teachers Miss Hardbroom regardless of what their real name begins with

You get your friend to try an anti-gunge potion just so you can thow gunge at them

1/8/2012 . Edited 1/11/2012 #43
typicalRAinbow

One of the children say you'd make a good evil witch, you wave your hand and recite the words to turn them into a frog. Well, pig.

1/10/2012 #44
You know you watch too much too much Worst Witch when you can not make love without the theme tune playing in the background
1/11/2012 #45
typicalRAinbow

I was gonna say "You almost when (for a change) someone else mentions Worst Witch in a chat about stuff like old/fave tv shows" but I think Pixel tops it.

Not Connie-gen then, HBF? ;) Actually HB would probally go all ninjawitch on our daer-airs fo saying that. By the way, what tracks are on the shippie playlist? Bit of Florence? :D

1/12/2012 #46

Conogen sounds like a medical condition

Immostance sounds like a nightclub of dubious regard I once visited

1/14/2012 #47
typicalRAinbow

When you see groups online refure themselves as trekkies, wendys, nartards etc after their fandoms, you wonder what the Worst Witch fans could be known as

2/3/2012 #48
Aleksandra Hardbroom

Wondering what we are called as we are fans of the show. umm... Can any one think of one?

2/8/2012 #49

Ideas:

1. Cackleians

2. Students

3. Sad

2/9/2012 #50
LynnHallow

You can't wait to have daughters, just so you can name them Mildred/Constance/Griselda (or another WW related name) and you can dress them up in Cackle's school uniform.

You pretend chemistry class is potion class and your chemistry teacher is Miss Hardbroom.

You cry every time at the ending of the Uninvited.

You pretend your two best friends are actually Maud and Enid.

You get all emotional when you see recent pictures of the cast members because "your little girls have grown so much".

In a sports tournament you pretend it's Cackle's vs Pentangles and you're playing for Cackles.

You're jealous at the cast members because they got the chance to go to Cackle's and you didn't.

You think you just don't know how to make a broomstick hover but you're convinced you will one day.

You write all the spells down and try them when you're home alone. You feel sorry for children born in the 2000's because they missed something so great. (My neigbour's 7 year old daughter loves it though! I have all the WW series on DVD and I made her watch it once, now she comes over every week to watch a new episode with me!)

You e-mail the costume designer of the series to ask if they have any uniforms left in your size.

You prefer your black cat over the other(s).

You only date other WW fans (Cackleians?) because you don't talk about anything else.

You don't feel like eating pizza during the week or on Sundays.

You want to buy a CD of the background music so you can pretend you're in the series.

You legally change your surname to Hallow, just so you can say: "I'm a Hallow".

And yeah, we should call ourselves Cackleians.

2/11/2012 . Edited 2/11/2012 #51
HB's Favourite
You go to see The Woman in Black and think of Constance in her bonnet every time the ghost looms up... Seriously, go and see the film for a bit of HB indulgence!
2/19/2012 #52
typicalRAinbow

No wonder Surge and the rangers were terrified of her (And I'm sure there's a rocking chair in that ep too) :D

2/19/2012 #53
Aleksandra Hardbroom

yes there is a rocking chair and an umbrella too. starts to laugh. Doesnt she slam the umbrella down on drill's foot for the maiden aunt.

3/2/2012 #54
LynnHallow

You won't believe this but I went to the doctor a few days ago and I was sent to the hospital for a HB blood test :D Best blood test ever :P I still have no idea what it stands for...

3/3/2012 #55
Princess Sammi

*hugs to LH*

NCD - Lol. Might have known you'd be able to answer that one ;)

Currently in my book HB is standing for Hellish Business - this essay is doing my head in *must continue ... must continue ... *

3/3/2012 #56
typicalRAinbow

*pointy hat shaped cookies to everyone* :D

3/8/2012 #57
Aleksandra Hardbroom

are the cookies eattable & does it have frosting on it? and if not shall give to cats. runs behind NCD .

3/12/2012 #58
typicalRAinbow

What?! Waste of cookies. Cat would only enjoy tuna cookies anyway. The debumenums adverts with flowerpower trousers remind you Lamplighter and Artwars

5/12/2012 #59

You know you watch too much when you sit and watch all of the episodes with a stopwatch and note the total screen time of all characters.

I now accept the crown of Saddest WW fan

5/12/2012 #60
« Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »
Forum Moderators: Kimmeth
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member