The First Worst Witch forum
Seeing as there wasn't a worst witch fanfic forum I thought I'd create one. Anyone and any topic welcome. Come on in and put your feet up, share wierd crossover ideas and generally say how awesome HB's pyjamas are. No, I'm sane honestly!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

There's no denying it, that sappy kind of year is coming up and there seems to be an explosion of charming geekiy cards online and even in stores. This week alone I've seen Sherlock ones ("You're my mystery" "Sher-locked" "You're my The woman"and "I'll steal from Buckingham palace for you") Doctor Who ones ("l love you with all my hearts") and even Pokemon and digimon ones (Bulbasur one is so cute minus the spaces: http:// fandom.memebase. com /2012 / 01/31/ fanart-cosplay- im-not-sure-i-want-to-see-whats-underground/) and I was wondering what cheesy worstie witchie ones we could have?

So far I can only think of:

"I'm under your spell" (generic magic one) and

"(H)Be my valentine?"

What else can we have? :D

2/3/2012 #1

Suppose I could try this *thinks* ok, here goes...

Roses are red, Violets are blue Give HB a valentine and she'll ZAP you!

There are witches at Cackles, that do magic with ease. Be my valentine Amilia and I'll give you some CHEESE (cake)

OK, that's all I've got for now *gives brain a pat on the back and hands mic over*

2/6/2012 . Edited 2/6/2012 #2

Ha I like the cheese one. :D

Errrm, Merlin: Loopy for you?

2/19/2012 #3
Forum Moderators: Kimmeth
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member