The Official Fire Emblem Headquarters!
Chat about anything and everything Fire Emblem! From games 1-11 and any new games to come! Discuss pairings, characters, strategies even roleplay and more! Any FE fans welcome! Just please remember the #1 rule: Respect other's opinions!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
EternallyNostalgic
Talk to yourself? Or more likely, make the characters speak to each other on the battlefield, you know... Like not something they would say in-game? For example, Sometimes when I need to reach an enemy in PoR or RD, I already moved another unit in the way or don't need to move them. So, say I wanted Boyd to kill this foe. Well I would move him and say "Move over Rhys!" Thus Rhys is shoved to the side with an "oof" and Boyd is able to attack. Or when I need a weapon, but someone else has it, one character is usually yelling. "Reysoooooonnnnn, I need my sword!" I have Reyson fly over. "Here, but now I'm stuck over here... IN ENEMY RANGE, IDIOT." "Sorry. ^^" ... Yeah... This seems sooo childish. XD
12/20/2008 #1
Shadow Dragon13's the Devil

The characters do talk to you in FE7. So I sometimes reply back. LOL ^_^

12/21/2008 #2
EternallyNostalgic
I did that too XD Especially when you get Serra in Eliwood's route. Serra: Eeeeeeeek It's you! I missed you! Me: Noooooo, you're back to annoy us all!! XD
12/21/2008 #3
Patinator
LOL @ childishness. (This post has been flagged for UN-FUN-NESS.)
12/21/2008 . Edited by EternallyNostalgic, 12/21/2008 #4
Uzumaki200

I mainly scream and yell at the screen if I screwed up and made a bad move. But if some character gets on my nerves, I pretty much bash the crap out of 'em.

1/6/2009 #5
EternallyNostalgic
Lol. I know the feeling. One wrong move and I'm like "Oh, shoot!" Then I restart. :/
1/7/2009 #6
Patinator

Not fair how you flagged my post, FEMM. :(

Oh, BTW...

OSCAR YOU STUPID, IDIOTIC, BRAINLESS, HALF-WITTED, DEFENSE-LESS RETARD! YOU DESERVE THE TITLE OF "SWORDMASTER-WITH-LESS-SPEED-AND-POWER" INSTEAD OF PALADIN!

^Me after Oscar died from a Swordmaster with a Steel Blade. UoU

1/7/2009 #7
EternallyNostalgic
Well, you just came in and killed the fun. =P Oscar dying? Blasphemy.
1/10/2009 #8
Ramgigon

I like to say my orders to my units. Sometimes I make them respond. :p

"Tormod, you go over there and use Fire on that Myrmidon." "But... But I'll only do 6 damage, and Titania could just kill him in a single blow instead..." "You're supposed to be getting experience because as it is, you're a horribly worthless unit who is nothing more than a burden." "... Oh."

I don't make them talk to each other, though. Well, sometimes I make my healer yell at everyone when they all swarm him/her, all with 1 HP missing due to leveling up. :p

1/10/2009 #9
Patinator

"Edward, retreat! Don't attack a Soldier! You're only using an Iron Sword."

"Whoops. Sorry, Nolan. Leonardo, hurry up and shoot this idiot before he gets to me!"

"I'm too busy defending Micaiah, everyone's favorite little canon Mary Sue."

"That isn't funny, Leonardo! ;_;"

"...*ahem*"

"YEEP! SOTH-"

1/10/2009 #10
Constalina

You guys TALK when you play RD?! Cool! ... I don't do that because talking to no one is forbbiden in my family. (thinking: YOU DO TALK TO YOURSELF WHEN YOU PLAY RD!! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU KILL OFF SOREN!!)

BTW, how do you kill off Oscar?

1/14/2009 #11
Patinator

Make him fight, oh, three Warriors when he's holding, say, a any lance. :p

1/14/2009 #12
EternallyNostalgic
Ha, you don't know the fun way to kill people. Send him out in the middle of the field empty handed and watch him get ambushed. BP
1/14/2009 #13
Patinator

That's impossible on Part 3 Chapter 5. Oscar is a complete KILLING MACHINE. 0_0 He's even better if you give him a support.

On my next play I am SO gonna send Heather out to get murdered. B)

1/14/2009 #14
Ramgigon

Lol. I killed Tormod once, just because I was so frustrated with him and was going to restart anyway. I just made him run straight into the enemy encampment with no weapons. XD

... He dodged about half of their attacks, though, and only barely died. B\

1/14/2009 #15
Patinator

Too many B faces.

1/14/2009 #16
Ramgigon

Huh? ... *notices* XP That's true.

1/14/2009 #17
EternallyNostalgic
I killed Fiona in RD because she was just soooo weak. She died at least five times before I decided to just let her go. "Okay, you like dying? STAY THAT WAY."
1/14/2009 #18
Ramgigon

Lol. I was -so- tempted to do that to Makalov when he died with my troops withing range of Oliver. :P

1/14/2009 #19
Uzumaki200

Fiona is simply a disgrace of a character. She comes in ridiculously under-leveled in a class that is honestly the most abundant in the game. But slightly off-topic question: Do any of you use the forge?

1/15/2009 #20
Constalina

Forge weapons? All the time.

I killed Tibarn once because he was winning too much. I shoved him in the middle of a group of crossbow wielding bastards.

I hate Fiona, so I just killed her. But then I got gulity, and restarted.

... Don't hate me for killing Tibarn.

1/16/2009 #21
Patinator

FEMM's going to tear your head off. XP

YES FIONA IS HORRIBLE. She can never kill, and is underleveled by about ten levels compared to Edward and Nolan, if you're me. :p

Forging weapons makes Jill usable.

1/16/2009 #22
Ramgigon

Well, seeing as how in PoR, money is not a worry past Chapter 9, I always forge things. :D It's fun, and effective! ^_^

Speaking of which, I made Soren a Thunder tome that was maxed out in everything. It was scary. @_@ Especially for the Dragons he was one-rounding, lulz.

1/16/2009 #23
EternallyNostalgic
Forging weapons is my favourite thing to do when I'm at the base. ^^ And if you're killing Tibarn, you aren't playing the game right... Wh would you kill an ownage character? D:
1/16/2009 #24
Ramgigon

Ha, I did that with Oscar. "OKAY, YOU THINK YOU'RE SO GOOD? FINE, GO IN THERE WITH YOUR IRON LANCE AND FIGHT ALL OF THEM."

... But then he killed them all. XP

1/16/2009 #25
Patinator

He can do that in RD too, just not two-shotting. Give him a Steel Greatlance/Silver Lance, then talk to me.

1/16/2009 #26
Ramgigon

Y'know, the beauty of Oscar is his support ability. Give him Ike A and some Wind/Thunder/Dark B and he'll get +50 avoid. .___.

What's that? 90 hit chance? NO, 40. :O

1/16/2009 #27
Patinator

...Pair Ike and Oscar up with A-rank, give one of them Daunt, and then come back to me before getting shocked.

100 hit chance? NO, -50.

1/16/2009 #28
Ramgigon

... That's not fair. XD

Daunt is broken, though. I don't see why it shouldn't stay boss-only. '_'-

1/16/2009 #29
Constalina

I was insane when I sent Tobarn to his death. I was pissed off at the other characters for being so LAME.

Meg's worse than Fiona.

1/17/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: EternallyNostalgic Patinator, Shadow Dragon13's the Devil, Ramgigon
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member