Shrek Freaks Unite!
A place for people who are obessive with all things Shrek
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Pricat

I found out that Dreamworks is doing a Shrek Halloween special this year in October and all they've been saying is that it will be sppoky probably like Treehouse of Horror but will air on NBC in October/November and Inyunaruto365 and I are already excited for it and can't wait to see what the gang's Halloween costumes will be especially the triplet's.

I could imagine them around a camp fire telling spooky stories and knowing Shrek-chan's vivid imagination, it's gonna be good.

What do you guys as fellow Shrek fans think of it and what are your expectations of it?

7/27/2010 #1
Pricat

I was on Google last week and found out more stuff about Scared Shrekless and it's coming out 28th Oxtober on NBC.

Halloween just happens to be our fave guy's holiday and he's planning an awesome night of surprises for his friends and family by making them spend a full night in Lord Farquaad's haunted castle telling scary stories and the last one to get Scared Shrekless wins.

I'm looking forwarc to it.

9/14/2010 #2
PlatinumGal

Do You know the Broadcast Date In the Uk?

Sounds like an alright idea, a wee bit gimicky but probably worth watching :)

9/17/2010 #3
Pricat

i don't think it's coming to the U.K like Shrek the Halls did but I'll be watching it on Youtube this October plus there was no trailer or clips

10/1/2010 #4
Pricat

I just found updates for this and Scared Shrekless's plot sounds awesome to me especially if you love the first Treehouse of Horror because it's in that vein but it's Gary Trousdale directing it but it starts off with our fave family coming home from trick or treating and P*** and Donkey along with the other fairy tale creatures are dressed up and waiting to get candy but they then go to Lord Farquaad's haunted tower but Eddie Murphy isn't in it as Donkey which is odd but that's okay as I'm not a fan of Donkey but everybody else is returning.

I also found an image for it.

Can't wait for Halloween this year and also watched Monsters Vs Aliens Attack of the Mutant Pumpkins the other day as I love that.

They also were talking about some extras on the DVD for Shrek Forever After where they put a Christmas carol and an new delted scene but we'll have to wait and see.

10/1/2010 #5
Dorrica

I'm disappointed to hear that Eddie Murphy won't be returning.

10/1/2010 #6
Pricat

Yeah I know but don't know why Eddie Murphy's not returning.

But still looking forward to the special though.

10/2/2010 #7
Pricat

This Tursday it premieres!

I'm so excited and jealous of those in the States as us Brits won't be watching it as we don't get NBC but hopefully it'll be on Youtube so I'll get to ctch it before Halloween.

10/23/2010 #8
Forum Moderators: Pricat
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member