Shrek Freaks Unite!
A place for people who are obessive with all things Shrek
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

I decided to make this thread on here for all us British Shrek fans who are excited for the musical as it's coming over to the West End May of next year.

It will be in the Theatre Royal on Drury Lane which in the Shrekverse is the street the Muffin Man lives on so it's perfect.

So far the only certain casting news I've heard is that Amanda Holden will be Fiona and Michael Ball from Hairspray will possibbly be our fave ogre.

Are you excited and getting tickets?

They go on sale first of October this year.

8/2/2010 #1

is it really?

Hoorah! I 3 musicals :)

I'm gonna see if i can get tickets but who knows :/

8/31/2010 #2

Yes it is coming in the UK but the tickets go on sale in October but you get pre sale tickets if you sign up for the news letter like I did.

I plan to go there for my birthday in May which is when the musical comes there.

8/31/2010 #3

Yes, Yes it is.

Apparentlyy I might be goibg to it as my birthday's in May in the 14th.

Also for us Brit Shrek fans who can't wait for the musical, I-Tunes now has some of the tracks for purchase along with karaoke tracks but I alreadyy have the Broadway cast recording but you could also rip the songs off Youtube using a converter.

Also subscribe to the Shrek the Musical podcast on there too to help your cravings.

Along with the Playbill Radio podcast for it.

1/2/2011 #4
Forum Moderators: Pricat
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member