PJ's Headbusters The First Mentalist Forum
Haha! I beat ya again! Come and chat about our favorite mind reader! You know you love the show, and I'm dyin to bounce ideas around and just chat about it in general. We can chat about other things too! Mentalist Groupies - Unite!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic

Hi, I'm new to this site...My name is Donnie, and a little bit older than most of you probably. I have a part time job, decided to let my husband support us, why work full time. This way I have more time to write. :)

I've put up three or for stories already for the Mentalist, and trying to finish another one, but can seem to getting the ending right. I go under MissDonnie. I love the show, the characters and what can I say about Simon Baker (yum)

I've written other stories for Highlander and for a long list of other shows. I have written three western romance books, got awards on them, but have never got to publish one. Real hard to find a agent out there for someone unknown. I also have a script written for a time travel movie that I entered in a Green Light contest, but they picked a kids movie....oh well.

Anyway enough about me.....thanks for reading.

6/11/2011 #1

Welcome to the group! You may notice that the forums are less than fully active, but does seem to be a good way to make an intro. Fascinating that you've written for the Highlander! That was one of my favorite shows. I like the TV series better than the move.

A Mentalist movie could be fun, but the TV show has really developed the characters. A movie has only had limited time, while a common thread can run through many shows. TV does have some unique properties.

Now, I guess I have to go an look up your stories....

6/11/2011 #2
Forum Moderators: LionQueen
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member