MUPPETS ROCK!
OMG I love the muppets! i hope you do to if your reading this! this is a fun place to come talk about the MUPPETS!
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
EdwardRocksMySox

Why do you like/Dislike the Muppet's?

12/19/2008 #1
ashleylover360

I don't really like the muppets that much but I think that the people who opperate them are talented!

12/21/2008 #2
EdwardRocksMySox

They are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO talented

12/21/2008 #3
ashleylover360

Lol, ok I get your point!

12/24/2008 #4
EdwardRocksMySox

And I notice a LOT of thing normal ppl don't! Like i watched a Muppet Christmas cared last night!(it's a really good movie!) And Kermit blew out a candle... but he's a puppet! No one really thinks about it! But haw did they do that? Was is a fake candle? or did Kermit have a little air hole and the puppeteer blew air in to? HAW DID THEY DO SUCH A SIMPLE THING?????????????

12/26/2008 #5
ashleylover360

Lol thats wierd!

1/1/2009 #6
EdwardRocksMySox

I know right?!?!?!?!?!!?!??!!?!?!?!?!!??!?!?!?!!?!?!?!???!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!!?!!?!??!?!?!

1/3/2009 #7
ashleylover360

Gosh thanks, now i'm really curious about how they did that!

1/3/2009 #8
EdwardRocksMySox

I KNOW!

1/5/2009 #9
ashleylover360

They might have had just a different person do it!

1/6/2009 #10
EdwardRocksMySox

idk!

1/13/2009 #11
ashleylover360

I think the muppets need to have a better script or something cause what they say is really lame!

1/14/2009 #12
EdwardRocksMySox

*GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP* WHAT????????????? ARE YOU OKAY?

1/15/2009 #13
ashleylover360

Lol yeah I'm fine, i just don't think it's very funny!

1/17/2009 #14
EdwardRocksMySox

*GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*! @#$%&*@%#^$*%!

1/27/2009 #15
ashleylover360

ok ok I get it!

2/10/2009 #16
EdwardRocksMySox

I........................... Don't............................... LIKE......... YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/27/2009 #17
MushroomWings

I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE all the Jim Henson things I've seen! Well... except for 'Bear In The Big Blue House'. What, was the bear that lived in the big blue house on CRACK to think that a shadow could talk to him? Aside from that, I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Labyrinth and the Muppets. And not because David Bowie was in Labyrinth or that Dr. Teeth is a Muppet, but I just love them!

8/22/2009 #18
Scooter12345

I never watched cable as a child. I felll in love with Scooter when I was seven. I am to this day in love with him and his actor Richard Hunt's voice. Rest in peace Richard and Jim Henson I seriously owe all I am and all my sanity to you.

10/31/2010 #19
the electric phantom

The only thing that's wrong with the Muppets is that the kids aren't watching them! Glad they're making another movie with some of my favorite people!

2/6/2011 #20
the electric phantom

David Bowie was in a Muppet thing? I gotta tell my mom. She saw the Glass-Spider-Thingy!

2/8/2011 #21
PerryRocks- Wolf Warrior

Back then, like from when I was little and to last year, I didn't like the muppets. I always thought they were boring. But then this year I watched some clips and trailers for the Muppet Movie from 2011...NOW I WANT TO WATCH THEM x3

3/5/2012 #22
Forum Moderators: EdwardRocksMySox
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member