The DG Forum!
The DG Forum: ff . net's official - uh, self-proclaimed - stronghold for all things Draco/Ginny. Writers wanted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Boogum

That ellipses is rather ominous. I'm almost scared to try to decipher this cryptic message.

3/9/2009 #61
starlit skyes

Huh? *baffled*

3/9/2009 #62
Boogum

it is rather stupid when people pretend to be all evil...

That.

3/9/2009 #63
starlit skyes

*laughs*

I'm sure there's something very scary and creepy hidden between those dots, Kim.

3/10/2009 #64
blurry-blurb

Hmm... I could ask #15 to decipher the meanings... but then what would be the fun in that? Lets leave the job for Kim. ;)

3/10/2009 #65
starlit skyes

IF Kim is brave enough to. u_u

Okay, this conversation is CRAZY!

Just the way I like it. ;P

3/10/2009 #66
rowan-greenleaf

Yeah, yeah, yeah-- there's shaming to be done. If not, then clear out. u_u

3/10/2009 #67
Funstuff05

Haha I'm not evil! I'm sarcatic seriously. Maybe I'm ashamed for being on the wall of shame?

3/10/2009 #68
rowan-greenleaf

As behooves you.

u_u

3/10/2009 #69
Boogum

Funstuff, you'll only be shamed if you accept that it is shameful. It will probably send you a one-way ticket to the puffle house too. ^_^

IF Kim is brave enough to.

I don't think I'm brave enough, Starlit. I'm not a Gryffindor, you see. :P

3/10/2009 #70
Funstuff05

Ohhh I got it. So I'm not really shamed unless I agree? And if this isn't right.

I'll just ignore it and pretend I'm not :) Thanks Boogum, for that perspective.

3/10/2009 #71
scubarang

SHAME on the above posts for clearly belonging to ANY other thread than this one.

This is not a thread for conversations. Take it to the CR.

3/10/2009 #72
starlit skyes

All right, I'm ashamed.

Shame on... ME. For lazing around all freakin' day, and not writing a syllable – not one. I can't believe myself!

3/12/2009 #73
Mrs.EdwardAMCullen

Shame on me for being to busy.

3/12/2009 #74
rowan-greenleaf

No, shame on you, Liz, for posting inane comments in every thread just to get a long row with your name on it.

Just "chocolate" in the Kitchen thread? What is that supposed to mean?

*snorts*

3/13/2009 . Edited 3/13/2009 #75
Aerileigh

Hmph, Rowan beat me to it.

Liz, shame shame shame. "Aha...Harry Potter" in the movie thread? Seriously?

3/13/2009 #76
scubarang

To Ella, Emma and Liz – Where are your stories for the Fic Exchange.Don’t think that just because I have not been in the Dull does not mean I’m not still around.In fact, I took a break from the Dull just so I could get my story done.This thing ends in a few days and I don’t want that our group will be the cause of another deadline extension due to laziness.So get on it and I’d better see a PM from you guys yesterday!!

3/16/2009 #77
Ella Not Lotte

I readily accept ^this^ shame.

Poor scuba, having to deal with us...

3/16/2009 #78
rowan-greenleaf

I shame scubarang for posting the same exact message in every thread, including this one.

She didn't even add "SHAME ON...!"

u_u

But I agree with her message: you all suck!

3/16/2009 #79
scubarang

SHAME ON...Rowan.

For what do I shame our all-knowing demi-goddess? For her ridiculous attempt at shaming me in the previous post.

I shame scubarang for posting the same exact message in every thread, including this one.

Is there a need to change my message for each thread? No. The message was the same so why change it?

If I'm posting in the Wall of Shame thread it is not necessary to put SHAME ON in front of each post. And, I only posted in the appropriate threads. I didn't spam the Dull with useless rubbish.

I think Rowan should feel shame for posting this feeble attempt at a shame just for the sake of shaming someone/anyone.

Apparently she just couldn't resist telling people they suck, which is NOT what I said.

3/17/2009 #80
Lunar Fire

Shame on Scuba for teasing us with such a brief appearance.

3/17/2009 #81
rowan-greenleaf

Shame on scubarang for her useless diatribe!

u_u

3/17/2009 #82
scubarang

I think Rowan should feel shame for posting this feeble attempt at a shame just for the sake of shaming someone/anyone.

Shame on Rowan for making me point out that she has just proven my point.

3/20/2009 #83
scubarang

You don't have the right to say that "Twilight is crap" if you have not read the books or seen the movie, so please quit bashing it with false statements. Now, if you had actually taken the time to read it and see it, then I may listen to your bashing.

Shame on NicestSpawnOfSatanYouNeverMet for telling someone they do not have the right to voice their opinion. No where do I see that she states she has not read the book. Her statement is not false, it is her opinion. And you are free to not listen to anything you'd like.

You should also be ashamed for speaking to a HOH and Moderator in such a fashion. As a newbie, you should be aware of how you are speaking and to whom you are speaking.

3/20/2009 #84
scubarang

Shame on starlit for posting this in One Sentence Story thread -

"Oh, I've had enough!" Ginny cried, throwing down the idiom book, "Draco, get my broomstick – don't give me that catcall! I've had enough of studying, and you're going to fly with me. Right?"

3/20/2009 #85
starlit skyes

*looks horrified at self*

I don't like to say this, BUT – I'm duly ashamed of myself. I can't believe I made such a stupid mistake. Forgive me, do, do!

LOL.

But, I am ashamed, so there.

3/20/2009 #86
MidnightxRed

Aw, Scuba beat me to it!

I will still shame them!

Shame on NicestSpawnOfSatanYouNeverMet for attempting to take away Leigh's right to freedom of speech!

3/21/2009 #87
Lunar Fire

Shame on Mimi for the following name flub.

He is a lovely Slytherin combination of Blaise Zabina, Draco Malfoy, Fred & George Weasley, and Oliver Wood.

4/17/2009 #88
BelieverOfTheFairies

Shame on myself for making such a horrendous error.

4/17/2009 #89
rowan-greenleaf

Shame on:

Aerileigh and VickyVicarious!

Shame!

*glowers*

Shame on them, for engaging in silly conversation in the room of RA, in blatant disregard of the NO REPLYING RULE!

And double shame on Aerileigh for falling on the "I'm not smart enough to understand what a random announcement is" excuse!

You sicken me.

4/21/2009 #90
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: rowan-greenleaf idreamofdraco, Boogum, The DG Forum, Aerileigh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member