The DG Forum!
The DG Forum: ff . net's official - uh, self-proclaimed - stronghold for all things Draco/Ginny. Writers wanted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Hybrid-Kothari

I announce that I will post Leigh's challenge result on my secret account just to tease Gin unmercifully.

Shame on Scubarang 1000 times for being such a meanie, when Gin is so desperated trying to find the damn account!

7/18/2009 . Edited 7/18/2009 #121
imadoodlenoodle

Shame on Vicky and Roma, for having a conversation in the thread that has been designated for people who need to leave messages o another forum member. These two, despicable, characters filled this thread with sexual jokes, doughnuts, talk of Vicky's dog that turns into a vibrator and how it subsequently became Vicky's sex toy. Shame on you.

8/4/2009 #122
VickyVicarious

I did NOT want any of that to happen! I protested the whole time!

8/4/2009 #123
Cadaverous Apples

I don't see how I have any fault in all this. u.u

8/4/2009 #124
VickyVicarious

Shameless. Shameless girl.

8/4/2009 #125
Cadaverous Apples

You're just afraid to have all the blame on yourself, so you're trying to foist it off onto an unsuspecting bystander.

8/4/2009 #126
VickyVicarious

You know - I won't even bother. You're so incredibly blase, denying all the proof I can throw at you. I know I'm right.

8/4/2009 #127
Cadaverous Apples

*looks around*

What proof? You have none!

8/4/2009 #128
Aerileigh

*hands on hips* Girls, be ashamed! Sarah's put you on the wall; stop squabbling and take it. *glares fiercely*

Don't make me go fetch #2. He's mighty good with a whip, that one.

8/4/2009 #129
Cadaverous Apples

Don't make me go fetch #2. He's mighty good with a whip, that one.

Oh, Leigh, would you please? Pretty please? *begs*

8/4/2009 #130
Aerileigh

Once you're good and properly shamed, I might let him have a go. I believe Lunar decorated the last CR, which means there are plenty of chains, and he does need the exercise.

*looks at Roma imperiously* Now, be ashamed.

8/4/2009 #131
Cadaverous Apples

I refuse to admit any guilt.

I am, however, ashamed of Vicky.

Does that count? *eyes #2*

8/4/2009 #132
Aerileigh

No, darling, that won't count. #2 requires a bit of groveling, subservience, all that. Perhaps he's just not for you. Ah, well.

8/4/2009 #133
Cadaverous Apples

*raises eyebrow*

Remember the hot tub incident? I don't really listen to the rules.

8/4/2009 #134
scubarang

I am placing Leigh at the head of the Wall of Shame for encouraging Roma and Vicky to do exactly what they had been put on the wall for; and rightfully so.

I am ashamed of our Claw HOH and I'm contemplating deletion of all subsequent posts after Sarah's WOS tag.

8/5/2009 . Edited 8/5/2009 #135
Aerileigh

*sulks*

8/5/2009 #136
Aerileigh

Shame on VICKY and LIL for their brazen, immature and rather rude taunting of members of another forum.

I'm almost embarrassed for you.

SHAME.

8/7/2009 #137
VickyVicarious

Did you look at my conversation with them? I'm chatting pleasantly, not taunting. There was the one, half-taunt. That was it.

Don't shame me! Oh please no!

8/7/2009 #138
Aerileigh

There were two very decided taunts, my dear. But I don't need to justify; your "nah nah nah" is an instant ticket to the wall, no matter how cordial you were thereafter.

8/7/2009 #139
VickyVicarious

Pish posh. I'm not ashamed.

I mean, sure, it was childish and sure, I guess there was taunting, and perhaps I ought to be shamed, but I'm not, because I got a nice conversation out of it.

8/7/2009 #140
imadoodlenoodle

Shame on Lil and Vi.

I told you not to reply in the Sorting Lair, but you just had to. Didn't you?

Well, shame. Feel it.

8/17/2009 #141
Tristia

Twice in a row? I'm honoured!

8/17/2009 #142
scubarang

Shame on Liz, Nik, and Alexis for dropping out with no notice whatsoever. Shel dropped out but had the decency to inform us.

I am ashamed at the action as it is inconsiderate and really just plain lazy. I saw two of these people posting during this time so obviously it would have been possible to send an owl and let the mods know they weren’t going to be posting.

Due to this fact, it has been decided that if this happens in the next exchange any offenders should not be allowed to participate in the exchange after that.

The mods worked hard to give everyone a story they requested and at the same time all participants had a story written for them. So as it ended up starlit, Vi and Vicky did not receive any stories written for them, yet they did their part and gave stories.

We were all busy during this time but I don’t see any reason that someone can’t just inform that they are unable to follow through on what they promised.

9/28/2009 . Edited 9/28/2009 #143
sanctuary-in-dreams

Shame on me for reading the backlog of this thread and laughing hysterically instead of doing my (late) homework.

And also, shame on me for making so many fanfiction commitments even though there was no chance in hell I'd be able to finish them. Shame on my messed up priorities...

10/28/2009 #144
IamLeahsConscience

Shame on me for crying during English and being scared.

11/9/2009 #145
sanctuary-in-dreams

We are actively restructuring the site and are moving some pages/links around. If you encounter a bad link, please email with the link in question and the page it appeared in.

Shame on ff.net for getting my hopes up. u_u

And shame on ff.net once more for only making things worse.

11/15/2009 #146
Cute Apples

Shame on Roma for abandonment of the forum.

Shame on everyone else for only subtly dropping my name around repeatedly and hope that I'd randomly search my email for mentions of my name because I'm narcissistic! Ever heard of those damn ninjas, pirates, hitmen, and bloodhounds? Seriously.

11/30/2009 #147
Aerileigh

Shame on Roma for blatantly and unapologetically spamming while exhausted.

And for abandoning the forum. Double shame. u_u

11/30/2009 #148
Cadaverous Apples

Shame on Aerileigh for pimping Mesmerize. For shame!

1/11/2010 #149
imadoodlenoodle

Shame on Sarah for not completing her Christmas fic.

I'm sorry I let you down Cally.

:(

1/26/2010 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: rowan-greenleaf idreamofdraco, Boogum, The DG Forum, Aerileigh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member