The DG Forum!
The DG Forum: ff . net's official - uh, self-proclaimed - stronghold for all things Draco/Ginny. Writers wanted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9
MidnightxRed

SHAME! Shame on me for forgetting to go on the computer for a long time D:

I honestly didn't mean to let the rest of the Deviant team down D:

SHAME ON ME!!!!

12/18/2010 #241
amethyst-rose

SHAME! Shame on the radio station for playing the same song twice in half an hour, LITERALLY. SHAME!

Shame on me for getting all emotional.

12/21/2010 #242
Anna Scathach

Shame on Rowan for leaving me in the middle of the beginning of our conversation (yes, this does make sense) on Christmas Eve.

12/27/2010 #243
Hybrid-K

SHAME on ROSE for usually answering with a "Same" in the Answer the Question above you thread.

1/13/2011 . Edited 1/13/2011 #244
Samurai-Kagome

Shame on me for not being able to find a job...

And not wanting to either...

AND SHAME ON MY PARENTS FOR MAKING ME INTO SLAVE LABOR.

1/13/2011 #245
idreamofdraco

Shame on my friend for expecting me to drop and go when she needs someone around and not realizing opportunities to return the favor.

1/13/2011 #246
rowan-greenleaf

SHAME on:

*narrows eyes*

FANFICTION dot NET!

*thunderclap!*

SHAME!

Shame on you, for your silly glitches, your failed software updates, your useless links, your poorly spelled error messages! "Closed for Matainance", indeed! You make me SICK!

Shame on you, I say, SHAME!

For toying around with your users as if they had nothing better to do! We, who sacrifice valuable study time and actually having a life time only to be here with you! You better get your act together or we'll send you packing back to your mum's house!

*slams hand down on desk*

4/12/2011 #247
oh nargles

Shame on Ixy who hasn't been on lately! WHERE ARE YOU?

4/12/2011 #248
Ha'niqua

Shame on ROMA, for her poor eating habits, and general lack of appreciation for edible things.

Shame, I say! SHAME!!

4/22/2011 #249
blurry-blurb

Shame on ME! As usual, I'm wasting my time online instead of studying for my papers. I'm a disappointment. *sighs heavily*

4/22/2011 #250
IronSpockMaster

Shame on me, as usual, for not finishing that chapter for Hannah quick enough.

5/3/2011 #251
Ria Lee

Shame on me for not finishing my fics and for losing my inspiration.

Shame on me for abandoning my fics like that.

Shame on me for abandoning this forum for a year and coming back again.

5/3/2011 . Edited 5/3/2011 #252
Pesky Ixy Pesternomi

Shame on the HoHs! As well as all the other non-contributors, for refusing to join forces with the rest of the forum in the creation of my panty-flag!

A beautiful example of forum unity and sexual prowess, the panty-flag is deserving of all of our attention!

It would make a lovely addition to Explicit Land, if only certain hesitant individuals allowed it to reach it's full glory.

I am disgusted.

u_u

5/3/2011 . Edited 5/3/2011 #253
Ria Lee

Shame on Ixy for not pushing through with the quilt I asked her. u_u

5/3/2011 #254
oh nargles

Shame on Me for going hiatus, what a disgrace I am! :/

5/3/2011 #255
scubarang

This is not a thread for chatter. This is a place for seriously calling shame upon someone (usually not yourself) and I'm pretty sick of seeing talk of panties in every thread every minute of the day.

So shame on all of those not discerning enough to know when things are inappropriate and just overdone to the point of no longer being amusing.

5/3/2011 #256
bathtubblogger

(Ignoring scuba since I kind of deserve this shame, and hopefully seeing a tangibile sign of my awfulness shall propel me to right the awfulness that is me)

Shame on myself for promising to review lovely Mari's (idoitforlove's) first chaptered D/G fic ever last week and not having done it yet.

5/4/2011 #257
Boogum

Shame on . . . ME!

I can't count, apparently, and somehow managed to do number 34 twice for my Daily Review, which is how I ended up being one day behind Lizz and Karla, even though we all started on the same day.

And I think that Hester somehow got confused along with me, because the four of us all started on the same day and she also is a day behind with me, which means that was probably my fault too.

In short, I suck at maths and now have to go through that whole thread and change my numbers so I am on the right total.

*dies of humiliation*

5/25/2011 #258
Aerileigh

SHAME on all the recent abuses in the One Sentence Story thread. It's the one sentence story thread, not the one sentence thread! Smelling soup is not a story. Spilling soda? That's dubious. C'mon people. You're writers. For shame.

Also, heaps of shame on Haz for posting an OSS featuring Ron and Pansy without so much as a nod to the OTP. Don't you know the *cough* unspoken *cough* rules?

*smashes martini glass*

9/2/2011 #259
Samurai-Kagome

Shame on Ashton Kutcher.

Shame.

Shame.

SHAME.

Oh and on me for not studying for my final exam...which I am about to take right now. :\

12/5/2011 . Edited 12/5/2011 #260
IronSpockMaster

Shame on my media teacher for only reminding me about the coursework the day before it was due in.

Shame on me for not checking myself.

1/11/2012 #261
SerenadeMe

Shame on R.G., who I saw as a very, very close friend. She sold my friends and I out to save her own ass! Bloody traitor.

Shame on N.K., because she's a teacher and is bullying some girls I know.

1/29/2012 #262
ABitOfBlack

Shame on FFN and the Forum for dying on us all.

1/29/2012 #263
TuesdayNovember

Shame, shame, SHAME on everyone for letting the Dull languish and die a slow and painful death.

Empty CR, barely used RA. The only thing keeping this place alive is the weak heartbeat of life in the SR. And I am disgusted.

For shame. FOR SHAME.

2/7/2012 #264
Ha'niqua

Shame on Lizz for misuse of the Wall of Shame.

Double shame on Lizz for being a hypocrite.

2/7/2012 . Edited 2/7/2012 #265
rowan-greenleaf

Shame on LIZZ of Raven-Gryff!

*insert THUNDERCLAP*

Dishonor! Dishonor and shame on Lizz, SHAME! For inflicting a song of nearly 37 minutes duration upon the unsuspecting masses in the Rate the Song Above You thread.

SHAME.

4/17/2013 #266
Ha'niqua

Shame on me for writing an arranged marriage!fic after ranting about them yesterday.

5/21/2013 #267
The DG Forum

Shame on the drop outs in The DG Forum Fic Exchange - Summer 2013.

No thunder and lightning, no smashing glass, and no spitting - not this year. We had a great exchange and some awesome cooperation between writers, so we're not angry. But we admit that we expected more. u_u

One of the drop outs actually wrote to notify us of her inability to complete her fic more or less early on, and we were able to find a pinch-hitter. Thus, she will only be chained to the wall by one ankle, and will be provided with lukewarm water in a rusty cup and economy class airplane food with plastic eating utensils for the duration of her confinement. She will be regaled with live readings of a selection of unbeta'd Dramione fics. By Dementors.

The second drop out disappeared without a trace like a thief in the night, not bothering to answer our friendly owls of inquiry and eventually deactivating her email and FFN account. She left us hanging precariously until two writers stepped up and covered her writing submission. A warrant is out for her immediate apprehension (the ninjas are on it) and she will not be permitted to participate in future forum-wide writing projects unless she submits a long and heartfelt letter of apology to the HoH council, at which time her case will be reviewed.

That is all.

9/12/2013 . Edited 9/12/2013 #268
idreamofdraco

SHAME on Ixy for sneaking into the CR and teasing us with an announcement of some news, and then disappearing into the night, like a thief or an assassin. SHAME for leaving us hanging!!

4/24/2017 . Edited 4/24/2017 #269
« Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9
Forum Moderators: rowan-greenleaf idreamofdraco, Boogum, The DG Forum, Aerileigh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member