The DG Forum!
The DG Forum: ff . net's official - uh, self-proclaimed - stronghold for all things Draco/Ginny. Writers wanted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Boogum

Ho, ho, ho! It's that time of the year again, so get your tacky tinsel out and your Christmas muses ready! The DG Forum's 'Secret Santa Gift Exchange' has officially begun! *tosses confetti*

The run-down:

1) PM me (aka Boogum) your three-word prompt. The words can be related or not - just make sure it is three words. An example would be "mistletoe, ducky, paper". Easy peesy, right?

2) Prompt submissions will close on Friday 11th, midnight UTC 9 (aka Japan time). I'll make a RA in advance so you have some warning, but try to get your prompt in earlier if you can.

3) All of the prompts will be put in a hat and assigned randomly. I will then PM you your prompt and the name of your prompter. Make sure to keep it a secret!

4) You'll have until December 26th to write your story. Aim for 500-1000 words (but this isn't a competition so it's okay if it's more or less than that).

5) I'll open a thread just before Christmas for all the responses. You can either post your drabble directly in the thread or post it on your profile and just link it in the thread.

And that's it in a nut shell. Happy prompting!

11/3/2016 #1
Boogum

All prompts have now been assigned. If you did not receive a PM from me or if there was a mistake, please let me know asap!

11/11/2016 #2
Forum Moderators: rowan-greenleaf idreamofdraco, Boogum, The DG Forum, Aerileigh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member