The DG Forum!
The DG Forum: ff . net's official - uh, self-proclaimed - stronghold for all things Draco/Ginny. Writers wanted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Lunar Fire

Oh, boy. Another one.

8/19/2009 #301
sanctuary-in-dreams

Professor, play nice.

8/19/2009 #302
starlit skyes

Hey! I'm starlit, nice to meet you.

One question: Do you like Draco/Ginny?

*narrows eyes*

8/19/2009 #303
Cadaverous Apples

I'm with Lunar on this one.

She even mildly insulted us a few times in her post. Not going to last.

8/19/2009 #304
lilsketch908

1) What do you answer to? (i.e., RL name, nickname, initials. The shorter the better, as we are lazy. u_u)

I answer to Jee or Sketch. Feel free to call me either one.

2) At LEAST three random facts about yourself.

Random... I don't know if these will be considered random, but I raise two sugar gliders (they're the cutest little squirrel like animals ever), I would like to raise a fennec fox someday, and I absolutely love to read! Yay reading!

3) Favorite and least favorite pairings?

Draco and Ginny! Yay for DG! My least favorite pairings would have to be anything incest or slash. Yaoi works in the anime world, but not so much in the Harry Potter world for me.

4) Chains or silk ropes?

Most definitely silk ropes. Chains are so chafing on the skin, and we wouldn't want to chafe Draco's skin now would we? u_u (sorry! I'm just going to borrow this face for this post!)

5) Mammals or reptiles?

Mammals because they're cuddly... or at least warm enough to potentially be cuddly. Reptiles just kind of stare at you. I had a staring contest with a lizard once at the pet store. Just in case anyone was curious, the lizard won.

6) Emotional outburst or slow burn?

Emotional outbursts, I think.

7) Snape or Lucius?

Hmmm... This one is tough. I think I'm going to have to go with Snape on this one. Snape was just deliciously heroic in my opinion. (Not to mention that it doesn't hurt that Alan Rickman plays Snape in the movies. Alan Rickman..... yum!)

8) Canon or fanon?

For DG, definitely fanon because Rowling doesn't give us enough in canon to work with them. I'm a little bit of both =)

9) Dramione - love it or hate it?

Can't say I love it, but I can't say I hate it either. Dramione can work if done tastefully, but I just love Ron and Hermione together, not to mention that Draco and Ginny are 100x better than Draco and Hermione will EVER be.

10) How did you find us? (as in: how did you find your way here?)

I kept seeing references to the DG Forum everytime I read oneshots so I finally decided to come find you guys.

Hi everyone! By the way, I have no idea if I posted this correctly so if I did do something wrong, please let me know! Thanks =)

8/20/2009 #305
imadoodlenoodle

Welcome. Sorting Lair then Common Room XV.

She sounds promising.

8/20/2009 #306
Lunar Fire

You certainly found us the proper way. I hate when people come here just because we were the first interesting forum they clicked on and not because they've read a story they enjoyed.

You're probably off filing out a Sorting Application now, but when you're done, pop over the Common Room to see if anyone's in.

8/20/2009 #307
Cadaverous Apples

I specifically like the fact that she read the Lexicon, because of the u_u. I'm Roma.

8/20/2009 #308
VickyVicarious

Welome, Sketch. You sound pretty cool.

8/20/2009 #309
thebizarrefanficcer

Hey, Sid! Pleased to meet you. :) Will swing by there soon.

Mm. . . . D/G is an interesting ship, really. Lots of possibilities. If it happened in canon (as if), this is the way I see it. (*clears throat*) Ginny thinks she'll never get into a relationship with Draco, regardless of how gorgeous he is. She does, though—much sooner than Hermione would have. I see her as more. . .malleable. She doesn't strike me as insecure or anything, but for some reason it seems to me that she's a less stable, less constant character than Hermione is. So, anyway, as things are, it doesn't take too long for her to start a relationship with Draco. They have a love/hate relationship at firstGinny wonders if she's just in it for the awesome sexwhich later develops into one of those cute things where they're constantly arguing with each other, like Ron and Hermione. And after that? Time passes, and they realize (or, rather, Ginny (*ahem*) convinces Draco) that their interaction isn't good for their children and start acting civil toward each other. They raise their kids to be productive wizards who will stop at nothing to fight for what they believe in. And then Draco's hairline recedes. :D It's not one of my favorite ships or anything, but it's got a lot of potential for awesomeness. On that note, can anyone rec me some D/G one-shots? It's been a while since I've read a good fanfic.

8/20/2009 #310
imadoodlenoodle

We have some threads that recommend. Go, explore.

8/20/2009 #311
rowan-greenleaf

D/G is an interesting ship, really. Lots of possibilities. If it happened in canon (as if), this is the way I see it. (*clears throat*) Ginny thinks she'll never get into a relationship with Draco, regardless of how gorgeous he is. She does, though—much sooner than Hermione would have. I see her as more. . .malleable. She doesn't strike me as insecure or anything, but for some reason it seems to me that she's a less stable, less constant character than Hermione is. So, anyway, as things are, it doesn't take too long for her to start a relationship with Draco. They have a love/hate relationship at first—Ginny wonders if she's just in it for the awesome sex—which later develops into one of those cute things where they're constantly arguing with each other, like Ron and Hermione. And after that? Time passes, and they realize (or, rather, Ginny (*ahem*) convinces Draco) that their interaction isn't good for their children and start acting civil toward each other. They raise their kids to be productive wizards who will stop at nothing to fight for what they believe in. And then Draco's hairline recedes. :D It's not one of my favorite ships or anything, but it's got a lot of potential for awesomeness. On that note, can anyone rec me some D/G one-shots? It's been a while since I've read a good fanfic.

OUT!

Get out!

*smashes glass*

8/21/2009 #312
rowan-greenleaf

Yay reading!

Draco and Ginny! Yay for DG!

Snape was just deliciously heroic in my opinion. (Not to mention that it doesn't hurt that Alan Rickman plays Snape in the movies. Alan Rickman..... yum!)

Oooh...

Very nice.

Welcome, Jee ^_^

8/21/2009 #313
starlit skyes

Heya, Jee! I'm starlit. Your answers are very promising, I can't wait to meet you. ^_^

Hope you stick around.

8/22/2009 #314
lilsketch908

Everyone's so nice!!

Thanks for the warm welcome ^^

8/22/2009 #315
Tisha Yoon

Your introduction post must include answers to the following:

1) Hello there. I'm Tish. Although sometimes I answer to Fish, when I'm introduced to people who can't hear properly.

2) Three random facts: I love strawberry juice. I have the most unpredictable mood swings. I love photography.

3) Favorite pairing: D/G of course. Least: D/H, D/Hr and G/H

4) Silk please

5) mammals

6) emotional outbursts

7) Snape. Sorry. I love him.

8) Fanon!

9) Dramione - hate it.

10) I've been meaning to join since I've been following rowan, I saw this in her profile. However, it's only now that I got to actually sign up.

8/23/2009 #316
Cadaverous Apples

*snort*

Rowan stalker.

I'm Roma, and I think I'm going to call you Fish.

8/23/2009 #317
gbeanz

Nice answers Tish ;) and welcome! Go to the sorting lair, fill out the questions then come join us all in the common room! ^-^

We don't bite, unless your into that sort of thing lol.. :P

8/23/2009 #318
scribbl

Hello, I'm Alexis.

I agree with Roma. That DID sound a bit stalkerish.

Come join us in the common room! It's not scary at all, I promise. Just pop in and say hello. Then join the current conversation.

8/23/2009 #319
Boogum

There is nothing stalkerish about stalking Rowan. I do it all the time.

*holds hand over mouth*

Oh dear, did I just say that?

--

Welcome, Tish. I'm Kim. I'll see you in the Common Room. ^_^

8/23/2009 #320
scribbl

You misunderstood me, my dear. I never said there was anything bad about being stalkerish. I merely commented that it was stalkerish.

8/23/2009 #321
rowan-greenleaf

TISHA!

Ohmygosh!

*hugs*

^_^

It's been FOREVER. I'm glad you finally joined! How's the writing going??

Okay, common room. u_u

8/23/2009 #322
Tisha Yoon

Hello guys! Haha, well I admit that sounded like stalking. Been spending a lot of time in Tumblr, I think, hence the 'follow' term.

ANYWAY, thank you all for welcoming me!

Hello, Rowan! It's been a while. Sorry I just joined now.

8/23/2009 #323
nenshoutora16

Hi people! my name in nenshoutora as you can see from my name tag but you can call me lynn because it is a sweet and simple version of my name, Yeah.

2) At LEAST three random facts about yourself.

a.)I am afraid of fish sticks... it's all my dads fault... your not supposed to tell your 5 year old daughter that fish sticks have sharks in them, it can be easily misconstrued at such a delicate age, i looked for a fin and listened for the jaws theme song

b.) I think puzzels are a rather ridiculous way to pass the time

c.) I am very good at pretending to be intrested. i learned while my grandpa talked to me about intrest gain in a savings account over time with a steady income... the man made me a pie chart, and a line graph... the talked lasted 2 hours

3) Favorite and least favorite pairings?

I strongly believe in Ginny and Draco having a future together, and Ginny going into the past and being with Lucius. i love those sexy blondes :D. I am against harry and any male counter part and i don't like putting him with Ginny but i have read a few Harry Hermiones that weren't to bad.

4) Chains or silk ropes?

silk... you can go longer with out chaffing ;D

5) Mammals or reptiles?

I love Panthers but i got to say i would perfer a snake or dragon. so reptiles of course

6) Emotional outburst or slow burn?

slow burn that flares in random 5 min intervals

7) Snape or Lucius?

Lucius. he is just a great piece of man meat yumm.

8) Canon or fanon?

fanon

9) Dramione - love it or hate it?

dislike it strongly, i think i should write a letter to its parents

10) How did you find us? (as in: how did you find your way here?)

It is all rowan-greenleafs fault you are now stuck with me, so there

(But seriously i love you greenleaf(it okay if i call you leafy?!) i love you story cruel.)

8/23/2009 #324
starlit skyes

Heya, Tish! I think I've read one of your fics...name sounds familiar. Anyway, I'm starlit, and I can't wait to talk to you. ^_^ I like your answers, short and perfect.

8/23/2009 #325
blurry-blurb

Hey, Tisha. Welcome to the forum. :)

7) Snape. Sorry. I love him.

Lol, lot of us do.

10) I've been meaning to join since I've been following rowan,

Following Rowan?

Anyways, I hope we have fun together, and you stick around.

8/23/2009 #326
Tisha Yoon

Haha! I think Rowan has a lot of stalkers. Oh, erm, followers. Or, fans.

--

Whatever. Haha! So how is everybody?

8/23/2009 #327
blurry-blurb

Haha! I think Rowan has a lot of stalkers. Oh, erm, followers. Or, fans.

Lol. I like you. Welcome, dear.

8/23/2009 #328
Tisha Yoon

Thanks Nik. =)

8/23/2009 #329
Boogum

Hiya, Lynn. Welcome to the forum. ^_^

8/23/2009 #330
« Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: rowan-greenleaf idreamofdraco, Boogum, The DG Forum, Aerileigh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member