The DG Forum!
The DG Forum: ff . net's official - uh, self-proclaimed - stronghold for all things Draco/Ginny. Writers wanted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128
Northern.Nancy

Hey! I'm Northern.Nancy.

I'm from England, 25 and a teacher.

Favourite pairing is obviously Draco/Ginny. Least favourite is Ginny with anyone else. Especially Harry.

Silk ropes, mammals, slow burn, Snape?, well written fanon, HATE Dramione - poor Ginny.

I used to be a regular on FF but stopped for about 10 years. Back catching up on all the Drinny I missed out on and found the forums on the app :)

7/25 #3,811
idreamofdraco

Welcome to the forum, Northern.Nancy, and welcome back to fan fiction! I'm Jessica. Feel free to make yourself at home and whatnot.

7/25 #3,812
Anayashe

Hello! Let's get this party started, shall we?

1) What do you answer to? Anaya. Ana. Miss. Weirdo. It all works!

2) At LEAST three random facts about yourself. I'm a female. I live in London. I just ate 3 chocolate-stuffed donuts and I have no regrets!

3) Favorite and least favorite pairings? Favourite is Draco/Ginny, of course! Least favourite: Ron/Pansy (doesn't make any sense imho)

4) Chains or silk ropes? Err... chains.

5) Mammals or reptiles? Birds!

6) Emotional outburst or slow burn? A cold shoulder combined with a strategic plan to extract revenge. (I can feel you lot judging me lol)

7) Snape or Lucius? Snape's character and Lucius' style.

8) Canon or fanon? Canon. Most of it.

9) Dramione - love it or hate it? I don't hate it. I've read plenty of dramoine stories, some of which are really good, but I find the dynamic to be a bit too dysfunctional and also cliche. I wouldn't bash the ship or shippers but I personally don't love it.

10) How did you find us? (as in: how did you find your way here? I was looking for good D/G fics and found this!

7/30 #3,813
idreamofdraco

Hello Anaya! I'm Jessica. Welcome to the forum!

7/30 #3,814
afewmistakesago

Hi Ana!

7/30 #3,815
Soaring Light

Welcome, Ana :)

8/4 #3,816
Anise

Hi Ana! :) I saw that you have a new fic... I WILL get to all the new fics and R and R. REALLY. :)

8/4 #3,817
Anayashe

Hi, Jessica. Thank you! :)

8/5 #3,818
Anayashe

And hello to all the others too. I'm loving the forum so far. Found so many awesome fics to read!

Oh, and thank you Anise. I do hope you like my story when you read it.

Cheers x

8/5 #3,819
« Prev Page 1 .. 118 125 126 127 128
Forum Moderators: rowan-greenleaf idreamofdraco, Boogum, The DG Forum, Aerileigh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member