The DG Forum!
The DG Forum: ff . net's official - uh, self-proclaimed - stronghold for all things Draco/Ginny. Writers wanted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129
idreamofdraco

Welcome to the forum, Cah!! If my Tumblr brought you here, then my extremely subtle recruitment tactics are working! You can call me Jessica. u_u

Hi Lilly, you'll probably find no one commented because maybe they don't know of any fics like the ones you are looking for.

Personally, if I was asking someone for recommendations, I'd find it more annoying if a bunch of people replied just to say they couldn't help. So I tend not to respond if I can't think of anything to add. But it sounds like some people hopped in with some recs for you!

10/7 #3,841
kittgd

Thank you, Anise, Lilly and Jessica!

I'm glad to be here. I can be too shy but I'll try my best here.

10/8 #3,842
Lilly Angel88

idreamofdraco, I understand what you mean. Yes the people are very sweet !!!!! I made a new request for fics in this topic and some people answered me it was pretty cool !!!!! No problem kitcat, I hope to see you more here !!!! Now I wanted to hear from you here on the forum. Is there somewhere here or out here where you discuss the characterization of Draco and Ginny? I love this type of discussion (I already participated in a forum that discussed HP, but it ended years ago and I miss it a lot) and when I made my request for indication of fics I remembered how the characterization character of these characters changed with time (along with their evolution within the canon, actually) and how I found it interesting being shown in the fics.

10/12 #3,843
« Prev Page 1 .. 119 126 127 128 129
Forum Moderators: rowan-greenleaf idreamofdraco, Boogum, The DG Forum, Aerileigh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member