The DG Forum!
The DG Forum: ff . net's official - uh, self-proclaimed - stronghold for all things Draco/Ginny. Writers wanted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
blurry-blurb

Hey, Cat. Welcome. :)

I come across as very shy/distant/innocent, but I can be really creepy/perverted/funny/loud when I want to be...

*laughs* You'll find majority of the people here are deceptive in the same way. :D

What about them? As far as which I like better, Snape. As far as which I'd rather do, Lucius. Because he has the sexy pimp cane! Okay, JK.

Haha.

I STALK THE HARRY POTTER FORUM PAGES. Win.

LOL. You're going to fit right in. If you stick around, that is. u_u

9/8/2009 #421
Idiotic Superhero

This one hasn't even made it to the Lair yet.

Apologies. I was tired yesterday after exams so I didn't get the chance to go to the Lair. I'll do it right now.

9/9/2009 . Edited 9/9/2009 #422
Idiotic Superhero

I'm curious.

Let's just say I'm over 12 and under 14. Do the maths.

I like you.

Thank you.

YES!!! *hi fives* I'm counting down the days right now.

ME TOO! I absolutely can't wait for it!

Haha, I know. Black greasy hair is better than long, blond hair. (And no, I'm not talking about Draco's hair.)

I actually don't mind Lucius but I like Snape even more. It's probably because he appears more in the books than Lucius does.

9/9/2009 #423
Boogum

Let's just say I'm over 12 and under 14. Do the maths.

Aww, another youngin. :P

Don't worry, you're not the only one.

ME TOO! I absolutely can't wait for it!

Same here. I've heard snippets of the songs, and they sound wonderful! I'm very, very excited, lol.

9/9/2009 #424
Idiotic Superhero

Same here. I've heard snippets of the songs, and they sound wonderful! I'm very, very excited, lol.

I love the songs Uprising and United States of Eurasia... I can't wait to hear the 13 minute symphony. It's going to be epic.

9/9/2009 #425
starlit skyes

Again, hello to all the newbies. *waves* I'm starlit.

9/9/2009 #426
noonehereanymore

Hello :)

1) What do you answer to? (i.e., RL name, nickname, initials. The shorter the better, as we are lazy. u_u)

I answer to Stinalotta and any variations you can come up with. Lotta is most common but I think I saw a 'Lotte' somewhere around here, so that might be confusing.

2) At LEAST three random facts about yourself.

I. Whenever I enter a bookstore, the first thing I will do is take a deep breath. I simply love the smell of books.

II. I am terrified of flying. While on a plane I cannot relax at all and will have to keep myself completely distracted because otherwise I would panic. This did not prevent me from going to the US for a year and it will also not prevent me from going to New Zealand as soon as I graduate. Some things are more important than fear.

III. I have been in theatre since 6th grade and have been on the stage since I was 7. For me, perfection is that moment shortly before the show ends, when you know, things are coming to an end and everything went well and soon, you will be standing in front of a clapping audience. It doesn't get any better than that.

IV. Also, I am finally 18. Which doesn't really belong here but I am just so happy I finally made it.

3) Favorite and least favorite pairings?

Favorites: There are many. Remus/Sirius has been one from the very beginning, Draco/Ginny/Blaise is a recent obsession, Hermione/Fred will never be boring, Draco/Ginny was my OTP a few years back and is a pairing I am still very fond of, Seamus/Daphne got even more interesting since Draco is canonically married to Astoria, Seamus/Ginny is another all-time favorit, and while Derek/Casey doesn't belong in this fandom, it is my very special OTP.

Least Favorites: To be honest, bascially everything that involves Snape. As much as I like the guy and would love to see him happy, I can't see him romantically involved with someone. It just doesn't work for me.

4) Chains or silk ropes?

I don't care for either of them, but silk ropes leads me, per association, to Tolkien, so I'll take that.

5) Mammals or reptiles?

Mammals. My favorite animals are cats of every kind although I have a soft spot for mountain lions (I think this is what the Americans call them) and ozelots.

6) Emotional outburst or slow burn?

Slow burn until it gets too much and I explode.

7) Snape or Lucius?

While Lucius is awesome in a Magnificent bastard way, Snape is more complicated and therefore more interesting to me.

8) Canon or fanon?

There are some wonderful tidbits of canon that fit really well into my fanon, but on the other hand, I read so many different stories, my fanon is different every day. I have also read a series of stories I can't help but to consider canon by now, even if they are not (but that was in the Lord of the Rings fandom).

9) Dramione - love it or hate it?

Will read it if it is well-written.

10) How did you find us? (as in: how did you find your way here?)

I think there was a link on someone's profile but don't ask me who it was.

9/9/2009 #427
blurry-blurb

Hello, Lotta. I'm Nik.

II. I am terrified of flying. While on a plane I cannot relax at all and will have to keep myself completely distracted because otherwise I would panic. This did not prevent me from going to the US for a year and it will also not prevent me from going to New Zealand as soon as I graduate. Some things are more important than fear.

I love flying! It's so beautiful, the long stretch of clouds as if a sheet of ice.

Anyways, welcome.

9/9/2009 #428
VickyVicarious

Welcome, Stina. Is that an acceptable variation? It's just shorter and easier to type.

I. Whenever I enter a bookstore, the first thing I will do is take a deep breath. I simply love the smell of books.

Me too. I always stop still, close my eyes, and breathe in that lovely book-scent. It's practically a religious experience.

III. I have been in theatre since 6th grade and have been on the stage since I was 7. For me, perfection is that moment shortly before the show ends, when you know, things are coming to an end and everything went well and soon, you will be standing in front of a clapping audience. It doesn't get any better than that.

Ha, that kind of sounds like my best friend. She's theater-obsessed too.

Mammals. My favorite animals are cats of every kind although I have a soft spot for mountain lions (I think this is what the Americans call them) and ozelots.

Nice! Mountain lions (AKA pumas, cougars, catamounts, painters, or panthers) are kinda-sorta my favorite animals.

I think I'll like you. Welcome!

9/9/2009 #429
chromeknickers

Wow, a lot of people joined up while I was gone for three days.

Welcome Keanan, Farielle, K, Cat, and Lotta! *gasps for air*

I am Lia. ^^

9/9/2009 #430
Ella Not Lotte

Welcome to Cat, K, and Lotta!

Kudos to K for doing her research!

Now don't go disappearing on us, dears.

9/9/2009 #431
Tisha Yoon

Hello all! Welcome to all the new ones. I'm Tisha. I'm currently a mushroom in the site, since the I'm always working. So if I disappear from the forum once in a while, you all know where I can be found: under a pile of page plans and editorial lineups. =)

9/9/2009 #432
noonehereanymore

Thanks so much to everyone for the welcome :)

I love flying! It's so beautiful, the long stretch of clouds as if a sheet of ice.

The thing is... I love the view while flying. If only I could turn my ever-worrying brain off for those few hours, I could appreciate how pretty it looks. I had this one really amazing flight from New York to Atlanta where I was just too tired to care because I hadn't slept the night before and god, it was so wonderful!

Now don't go disappearing on us, dears.

Do people do that around here? Because I am not planning to ;)

I think I'll like you.

Especially not when people say things like this. Thank you& I am already liking you because you know that bookstores smell good! Up until now, I didn't know anyone else who did this :)

9/10/2009 #433
starlit skyes

Heya, Lotta. I liked most of your answers – I smell it whenever I get a new book, too. ^_^ Hope to talk to you soon.

9/10/2009 #434
Eternally Seventeen

HEY everyone! (Sorry for that extremely inappropriate and sudden caffeinated bound of energy) :D

I'm Eternally Seventeen, do glad to join you all... feel free to call me by E 17! :)

There used to be this one phase in my life when the second HP movie released, I was a little kid then who would go about pretending to be Ginny and would duck underneath the table whenever this cute guy in my building came home.... :)

Tea seriously helps me write, and I hate coffee...the occasional Caffe Latte or Frappuccino is well appreciated, tho!

The three bookshelves in my room are filled to the brim with more that 500 books, and my mom threatens to disinherit me if I buy any more!

I believe that true friends are the ones who are there for you when you actually need them, not when they need you...sniff sniff...I'm getting all emotional.... ;)

3) The pairings I absolutely adore are Draco/Ginny, James/Lilly, Rose/Scorpius and Ron/Hermoine!

I seriously cannot tolerate Ginny/Dean, Draco/Pansy (YUCK!!!), Siruis/Hermoine, and stuff of that sort!

4) Silk ropes, of course, provided they are soft to the touch yet sturdy!

5) Mammals...dolphins in particulr..hehe ^-^

6) Emotional outburst...once I yell, I'm calm and relaxed within fifteen minutes flat!

7) Snape...he does reveal a good nature towards the end...!

8) Both, as long as they are the pairings I like!

9) DO NOT LIKE IT!!!!!

10) Though I have been reading Harry Potter since I was 6 and am on fanfiction.net for the past 2 years, I somehow did not get inspired enough to write HP fanfics - that is, till I decided to view the forums and found this one really, REALLY interesting!

The rest, as they say, is history.... :) :D

9/12/2009 #435
rowan-greenleaf
Welcome, all newbies!
9/12/2009 #436
MidnightxRed

Welcome newbies!

9/13/2009 #437
Eternally Seventeen

Thanks! ^-^

How are you all??? :)

9/13/2009 #438
rowan-greenleaf

I'm Eternally Seventeen, do glad to join you all... feel free to call me by E 17! :)

Okay, E. Welcome.

I'm Rowan ^_^

I hate coffee...the occasional Caffe Latte or Frappuccino is well appreciated, tho!

Hmm, In that case I wouldn't say you hate coffee. Frappuccinos are a gift from the gods. u_u

I somehow did not get inspired enough to write HP fanfics - that is, till I decided to view the forums and found this one really, REALLY interesting!

Oooh, are you implying that you started writing fanfiction after visiting this forum?

:o

Anyway, lovely intro. (Anyone who states they love D/G and hate Dramione is lovely in my eyes). Very nice. :D

Join us in the common room! The emergency one. u_u

9/13/2009 #439
Eternally Seventeen

Hi again Rowan!

No wwhen I said I recieved inspiration from this forum I did not mean I haven't written fanfiction before. I have written quite a few fics for Narnia and Twilight, never for HP, so yes I meant that the inspiration for HP came all thanks to this forum! :)

And yes, I totally agree with you - fraps are just heaven. *mouth waters* ^-^

9/13/2009 #440
blurry-blurb

Hello, E.

Welcome, I'm Nik.

It's nice to meet you.

And I absolutely love your avatar.

9/13/2009 #441
Eternally Seventeen

Thanks for the warm welcome, Nik! (And for loving my avatar. Hehehe.)

How are you doing? :)

9/13/2009 #442
blurry-blurb

I'm fine, thank you. How are you? :)

And why don't you join us in the Emergency Common Room?

9/13/2009 #443
Eternally Seventeen

I'm great ^-^

Just posted an HP fic I had written in response to a movie challenge!

And the Emergency Common Room ain't loading for me. I wonder what's wrong... o_O

9/13/2009 #444
blurry-blurb

Just posted an HP fic I had written in response to a movie challenge!

Oooh, I'll make sure to check it out.

And the Emergency Common Room ain't loading for me. I wonder what's wrong... o_O

Oh, that's ff.net throwing tantrums. You'll have to try a few times before it does.

9/13/2009 #445
rowan-greenleaf

E, we're having some problems with ff.net at the moment. If something doesn't open at first just try again. And be sure to read the What To Do In An Emergency Situation post in the Random Annoucements room.

9/13/2009 #446
Eternally Seventeen

Alright, thanks for that, Rowan :)

9/13/2009 #447
blurry-blurb

E, trying coming to the ECR again.

9/13/2009 #448
Eternally Seventeen

Trial No. 3 coming up, Nik! :)

9/13/2009 #449
blurry-blurb

All the best.

*thumbs up*

9/13/2009 #450
« Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 25 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: rowan-greenleaf idreamofdraco, Boogum, The DG Forum, Aerileigh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member