The DG Forum!
The DG Forum: ff . net's official - uh, self-proclaimed - stronghold for all things Draco/Ginny. Writers wanted.
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Cadaverous Apples

Hi Nac!

*waves sheepishly*

7/28/2009 #121
Lunar Fire

GET OUT.

7/28/2009 #122
scubarang

*snickers*

Gotta love Lunar.

7/28/2009 #123
Lunar Fire

Can you tell me how much you love me in another thread? I'd be more than happy to listen elsewhere.

7/28/2009 #124
ellainferno

1) What do you answer to? Well, my name's Ella. As referenced by the username. =] But really, I'll answer to anything. Including lyrics from Umbrella by Rihanna.

2) At LEAST three random facts about yourself. a) I am very tall. i.e. 6 foot one and a half. Yeah. Which means that there are next to no shoes in my size, either. b) My hair is blonde. At least, I say it is. Most people disagree. Including my entire math class. c) I am kind of OCD. d) I am American, but accents are the coolest things ever. e) I think that the iTunes "discovery downloads" or whatever the free music is called has some really good songs. f) Most of the time I type out my actions. I actually had to restrain myself above. And I am such a freak that I say my actions, too, when I'm talking. Which is generally when people say things. Okay. g) One of my biggest pet peeves is when people mean to say canon, but think it's spelled cannon instead. Gah!

3) Favorite and least favorite pairings? I love Draco/Ginny, and I used to be a Harry/Hermione fanatic, too. But recently I've come to accept most pairings, as long as they're well written. Ron/Luna kind of bothers me for some reason, though. I don't know.

4) Chains or silk ropes? Silk ropes...?

5) Mammals or reptiles? Mammals, baby!

6) Emotional outburst or slow burn? I'm... not sure?

7) Snape or Lucius? Snape. Who can resist the greasy hair and hooked nose of wonder?

8) Canon or fanon? Fanon, all the way. Canon is just so... canon.

9) Dramione - love it or hate it? D/G is too amazing to make me consider it. I'd have to say I'll pass on Dramione.

10) How did you find us? I found this forum because I knew that someone, somewhere had made a D/G forum. And I seeked it out.

7/28/2009 #125
Lunar Fire

Your grammar could use a little work, but otherwise make yourself at home.

7/28/2009 #126
imadoodlenoodle

Hi! I'm Sarah!

Do you like my avatar? I made it myself.

That was the peak, now comes the sluggish trough. Anyway, I'm going to call you Ferno unless you have something else because we already have a Ella.

Oh and could you tell me what you think a WooWoo is? Answer in the common room please.

7/28/2009 #127
ellainferno

Your avatar is amazing! Ferno sounds good. It actually took me a minute to realize where that came from. Goodness. I am very intelligent.

7/28/2009 #128
imadoodlenoodle

Oh sarcasm, how I love you so.

Oh and Rowan likes avatars so get one fast.

7/28/2009 #129
Lunar Fire

You're going to need an avatar. The blank face makes it hard to tell you from others.

7/28/2009 #130
Cadaverous Apples

Ferno's going to stick. Hope you like people picturing a giant superhero plant when they think of you.

I'm Roma.

7/28/2009 #131
Lunar Fire

We could just call you Fern, but all this naming makes me think you might stick around, and I'm still unsure.

Anyways, off to the Common Room and Sorting Lair.

7/28/2009 #132
ellainferno

I actually uploaded one, but it said it could take up to an hour for it to appear. Well, a giant superhero plant is a pretty accurate description of me. Just kidding. Or am I...?

7/28/2009 #133
scubarang

D/G is too amazing to make me consider it. I'd have to say I'll pass on Dramione.

I have hope since this one apparently knows what D/G is and was searching for it. We shall see.

Can you tell me how much you love me in another thread? I'd be more than happy to listen elsewhere.

*blows loving kiss to Lunar*

7/28/2009 #134
starlit skyes

Hey, Ferno!

I like the name. ;p

Welcome, and I'm starlit. Hoping to meet you soon.

Also, that's a kind of cute picture of Ron. ^_^

7/30/2009 #135
judy0902

1) What do you answer to? (i.e., RL name, nickname, initials. The shorter the better, as we are lazy. u_u)

My name is Judy, but I go by Jud or just J.

2) At LEAST three random facts about yourself.

1. My favourite colours are, purple, silver, and green.

2. I am Canadian, and proud.

3. I sometimes channel a fictional character and ask myself, what would [insert name here] do? Currently, I'm on Blair Waldorf.:)

3) Favorite and least favorite pairings?

Favourite pairings: Draco/Ginny, Blaise/Luna, Ron/Pansy, Tom Riddle/Voldemort/Hermione.

Least favourite pairings: Harry/Ginny, Draco/Hermione.

4) Chains or silk ropes?

Silk ropes

5) Mammals or reptiles?

Mammals

6) Emotional outburst or slow burn?

Emotional outburst, why not just get it over with?

7) Snape or Lucius?

Lucius, because I prefer blonds.

8) Canon or fanon?

Fanon, because Draco and Ginny are together in fanon.

9) Dramione - love it or hate it?

Can't stand the thought of Dramione, it's just too horrible.

10) How did you find us? (as in: how did you find your way here?)

Browsing through stacks of forums, and DG caught my eyes.:)

7/30/2009 #136
MemoriesFade

Hello, Ferno and Judy. I'm Antoinette but you can call me Ann.

I'm new like you. That rhymed.

7/30/2009 #137
Lunar Fire

You're channeling Blair? Interesting choice...are you channeling the b!tch part or the "I might actually have a heart" part of her?

7/30/2009 #138
VickyVicarious

Welcome newbies.

7/30/2009 #139
judy0902

Depends, sometimes I channel the B1tch part, and sometimes, the "I might actually have a heart" part. And I prefer the book Blair, not that Leighton Meester isn't awesome.:)

7/30/2009 #140
raspberry-rave

Judy likes Blaise/Luna. :)

7/30/2009 #141
Lunar Fire

And I prefer the book Blair

Ah. Personally, I'm a fan of Jenny. The girl has style and backbone. She'll make a good Queen Bee, I'm sure of it.

7/30/2009 #142
judy0902

Yep:) I like Blaise/Luna, they just fit together somehow.

Ah. Personally, I'm a fan of Jenny. The girl has style and backbone. She'll make a good Queen Bee, I'm sure of it.

Didn't Jenny get her own spin-off? I only read one or two books from that series but it's good.

7/30/2009 #143
Lunar Fire

Didn't Jenny get her own spin-off? I only read one or two books from that series but it's good.

Do you mean the "It Girl" books? Those were terrible.

7/30/2009 #144
judy0902

Yeah, I think so, but I read them a long time ago, so I couldn't really remember it. Do you like the book Jenny or the TV one?

7/30/2009 #145
Lunar Fire

I never read much of the books, so I'll be honest and say I like the show better. I could never really get into the whole teen drama scene with books, only TV.

7/30/2009 #146
judy0902

The show's pretty good, but the producers changed how Jenny looked, but kept the same attitude(well some), but I still prefer the books just because they came out first.

7/30/2009 #147
Aerileigh

WHAT?!?!!! LUNAR is having a conversation in the WW? Wonders never cease...oh, and Hi, newbie!!! I'm Leigh. :)

7/30/2009 #148
Lunar Fire

Don't have a spasm, Leigh. It has horrible side affects.

7/30/2009 #149
judy0902

Hi! Opps, this wasn't the right place to have a conversation. *Glances around nervously*

7/30/2009 #150
« Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: rowan-greenleaf idreamofdraco, Boogum, The DG Forum, Aerileigh
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member