New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Rising Dusk

I almost forgot this thread.

Please tell a little bit about yourself~ XD

I am Natz. I am seventeen. I am very random. XD

I'm eighteen now. ;D And not so much random anymore. :P

12/31/2008 . Edited 12/28/2009 #1

Ceri. Twenty. Engaged to Natz, girlfriend to Blake.

1/6/2009 . Edited 9/19/2013 #2

My 'name' is Leilah, and I'm British. I am extremely patriotic, and won't hesitate to rip you apart if you try to mock me for it. I usually moderate for The Domain, but Natz is Mah Sistah, and I decided to help out here, too.

I have many nicknames; you may hear Natz call me something other than Leilah, but that does not mean you are permitted to do so. My nicknames mean something to me, and as far as I'm concerned, only members of T/D are important enough people in my life to use them. Even Leilah is close, but I guess I have to start somewhere.

Anyway, I like grammar, and if you don't use it to what I see as an acceptable standard, I will automatically correct you (yes, even you, Natz XD ). If you are a reg here, I will be friendly about it. If you are a newbie, I will be firm, then sarcastic, and then shouty (if you continue to ignore me each time).

As for things I like...well, I hate people. I instantly think them stupid unless they prove otherwise. It's just easier that way. I love Red vs. Blue, and am a proud fanatic. Blue Team FTW, motherfuckers. I love to write, and I love all kinds of music.

I am an avid gamer, but I can't be arsed listing the games I love here; it'll take too long.

My religion is Paganism. I cast 'spells' and all that shit, to be blunt, as well as tarot, dowsing, and the like. I can handle you being WTF, but outright bash me and we will have a serious problem.

Finally, I swear like a trooper. You don't like it?

1/9/2009 . Edited 1/9/2009 #3
Great Northern

My name is Kai. My middle name and last name are classified.

I love horror, music, movies, the colour black, and FF.Net. Plus a whole hell of other things...but we don't need to get into that, do we?

I am not a nice person in RL and I tend to get suspended...a lot (three times last year :D).

I am currently fourteen right now (damn, I'm the youngest) and I am in the eigth grade. Whoppee.

Okay, now I am fucking bored.....

1/9/2009 #4
Fujiwara Harimoto
I'm Kevin aka Fuji. I'm 19 and random. I also have a very short attention...-trails off, looks at ceiling-
1/19/2009 #5

Hi...I found this forum and it looked fun =] Well, I'm Katti, but you can call me Losteh or whatever really.

Uhh I come from Britain and I love Warriors, Twilight, stuff by David-Clement-Davies, The Chronicles of Ancient Darkness, that stuff. I love writing spin offs of the series Warriors, or making up completely random originals by myself.

My name used to be Swift.Kali.Katx so Natz may/may not remember me as the person who, in her story Fire, Ice and Shadows, thought they were brothers before she actually revealed that. xP

I probably over use Smileys too. xD Yay for Smileys!

[edit'd] You can also call me Oxo XDDD

1/20/2009 . Edited 2/3/2009 #6
Aeikon Devleon

Oh, right, intro...

Hi. :P/XD

1/20/2009 #7
Silent Memento

Hi. My name is Memo. I am a mean flamer who hates the people who don't know me. That's all you really need to know.

1/21/2009 #8

I'm Sable; I'm addicted to caffeine and I daydream a lot.

1/28/2009 #9
Shiner Shining Bright

My name's Ata or whatever name you can come up with. Be creative. I'm twelve years old, and in no way am I to be mocked for it. I'm a person who doesn't share their feelings unless I deem absolutely necessary. However, I am commonly a happy person who's willing to listen. I never keep up with RPs, though.

I can be really nosy at times, but I'm just curious. You don't have to tell me anything. But if you don't, it'll keep me up at night, confused.

I adore Warriors, Ranger's Apprentice, Halo, Red vs Blue, Star Wars, the Inheritance Cycle, and the Inkheart series.

2/8/2009 . Edited 6/19/2009 #10
Cerulean City

Hey, I'm Blake. I'm quite a fascinating subject. Stick around, I don't bite.

I enjoy long walks on the beach and getting caught in the rain. Don't try to piss me off, it won't work. You're not allowed to call me Blakey-boy. Or Shoe. And I am a grammar freak, and I love to correct people. So I will edit posts.

But seriously. I'm funny as hell and we'll get along fine. I'm probably one of the oldest people on here, except for the CryptKeeper; I like Europe; I write solely for Pokémon; I love food; and I'm crazy random.

Oh, if I throw a shoe, that means I like you.

B!edit: I may change this. I didn't much like the old one, anyway~

2/18/2009 . Edited 2/3/2010 #11
Feigning My Innocence

I'm Feign. I eat souls.

Unless I like you. XP

End of story.

2/18/2009 . Edited 2/18/2009 #12
Lady Elizabeth of New York

Hi, I am Jokegirl. ~Waves~

2/24/2009 #13

Whoa, I didn't introduce myself? [/fail]

Anyway... My real name is not for these parts of the internetz, but you can call me Pip or Bany (there's a explanation for both, if anyone cares). If I'm posting somewhere, it'll most likely be at T/D, though I might post here too, but only 'cause Natz is cool like that. More stuff about me: I'm probably in the middle, age-wise; I draw and write when the mood strikes me; I want to be an architect; and I like watching anime.

3/2/2009 #14
lil vamp Anarchy Angel

Ok, I cant say my real name on the internet but most people just call me little vamp. Natz actually got me hooked on FF.net and told me to check this out, so I did. I'm a Very Random person both of and on the internet and I have the tendancy to lose my temper easily. ((Yes Natz, I FINALLY got on!!! lolz XD)) I'm 17, Love reading, writing, drawing, and RPing. I also LOVE watching Anime. *spaces out* Huh... Oh, lolz, I tend to space out at times too. ^^;;

Uh, o-kay... I want to ask a few things.

1. Where the fuck did your grammar go?

2. Why did you use bold and italics?

3. Who the hell are you to just barge in here with your piss-poor grammar and not give a damn about the eyes of others?

3/12/2009 . Edited by Silent Memento, 3/12/2009 #15

Hi. I'm ten, and I love reading, writing, and drawing.

I'm Ata's little brother, and I promise to edit my posts if I make a grammatical mistake.

Too late, kid. The corrections are in bold.

3/13/2009 . Edited by Silent Memento, 3/13/2009 #16

Hello, I'm Beth. :)

...I guess that's all for now. 8D

3/13/2009 . Edited 3/13/2009 #17

AD. That's all.

3/13/2009 #18
Beautiful Thief

Cass or Sao are the usual names. I'm not sure how much I'll be around, but, hey, I thought, "Why not?" Besides, I posted here once earlier to leave a message for Dani, and thought it might actually be a good idea to leave a post here... just in case. ^_^

Uhm. Yeah. That's about it... ^_^; Nice to meet you? Even though I know some of you already. O.o

3/15/2009 . Edited by Rising Dusk, 4/27/2009 #19
Anarane Faelivrin

Hey, I'm Ana. :) I'm usually a lurker... everywhere, basically, and I thought it was time to introduce myself. I'm British, and pretty damn proud of it.

Don't expect me to post much, I like staying in the shadows. XD

Lei!edit: ILU, other British person! 8D

B!Edit: DUDE. Your Belle av is fucking sweet. Can you email it to me?

3/16/2009 . Edited by Cerulean City, 4/13/2009 #20
Incognito Shadow

Hi. My name is Jonathan, Natz' brother; I like to be called Montana.

B!Edit: Grammar. Use it.

Damn, aren't you touchy? XD

B: I did give them fair warning, you know... XDDDDD

3/21/2009 . Edited by Cerulean City, 3/30/2009 #21

I'm Amaranth. Generally, I only use that name for forums, but since FF.net is a bit more "official" than MySpace and whatnot, I thought I'd use it here, too. As for nicknames, I'm usually called Ammy. My second screen name is Shadeclaw, which I only use occasionally on Warriors forums.

That reminds me: I'm an insane Warriors freak. Bye now! :D

3/25/2009 #22
lil vamp Anarchy Angel

Sorry about my bad grammer, I was half asleep when I wrote that. Sorry to barge in.

B!Edit: We don't mind new people, but please, if you're going to post, have better grammar. Come on in.

3/31/2009 . Edited by Cerulean City, 3/31/2009 #23

I'm Sig(nel). Yup. That's me. Nothing really to it.

4/4/2009 #24

Hi. I'm Casa. XD

4/5/2009 #25

Hi, I'm Dark and some of the fandoms I write for are Supernatural, Naruto, Death Note. :)

4/7/2009 #26

I'm Loz. And I thought I'd already intro'd myself. XD

I'm pretty cool. (:

4/10/2009 #27
Pooh and Eeyore

Hey! My name is Row.

4/11/2009 #28

I am Michelle.

I am a huge Avatar fan.

I am a Zutarian.

If you have a problem with me, you get over it.

4/12/2009 #29

I am nuttx or Peanut; I may drop by every so often, because I totally love Natz~

4/13/2009 . Edited 6/14/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rising Dusk StarKisses, soundless.dissonance, Cerulean City, Beautiful Thief, Lei-lassassin
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member