A Little Piece of Heaven
Make Babies Not War
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Rising Dusk

Okay, I've thought about it long and hard, and I decided to steal from T/D and make a 'diary.' Why? It's so much more organised and helps us keep track of events without having to look forever. .-.

So, no random shit, please. If you're leaving for a while, post here, if something is going terribly wrong with your life, post here, or if some major event happens on the chat or any other thread, post here. XD Got it?

Also, please date your posts~ Thanks. XD

So, let the journaling begin! XD

3/17/2009 . Edited 7/17/2009 #1
Rising Dusk

Sometime this week in March 2009

We are number three~

3/17/2009 #2
Rising Dusk

17 March 2009

Yeah, I have an early dismissal tomorrow, so I get off school at noon. However, I won't get on until around three or later. I have to prove to my parents that I'm not addicted, plus I have some books that I want to start reading, and stories that I want to start writing. -nods-

I'll be on as soon as I can. Later, loves~

3/17/2009 #3
Shiner Shining Bright

Morning, 18th of March, 2009:

The evening before I saw this thread, I was considering suggesting a diary thread for this forum.

Parental controls were recently put onto my computer. I have one hour and a half to spend on the computer. I spend about twenty minutes in the morning, so I have to spend my last hour wisely. However if I get straight A's in every subject that isn't gym (in which I must achieve a B), I get the parental controls off for two months! Whoop-dee-doo.

I should update. I haven't updated in almost two months. Someone even sent me a PM, begging me to update. I should update...later. I am a procrastinator.

3/18/2009 #4
Shiner Shining Bright

Afternoon, 18 March, 2009:

It almost seems as if I'll get straight A's. I might have unlimited time. My cousin's godchildren came over to my house five minutes ago. Three-year-old blonde boys=major pain. I finally published my first FP story, The Magic Diary. It probably seems stupid...

3/18/2009 #5
StarKisses

6:36 am Thursday, 3/19/09

Hey everybody...I just thought I would let you know that I have Festivel today and probably won't be on much today. For those of you who don't know what Festivel is, it's a big concert where all the schools from within the County go to compete and by graded. I'll come in and tell you our scores as soon as I can, Natz, as I'm sure you'll be interested. Well I'm a nervous fuzz ball of black at the moment, so I'm going to scoot. Wish me luck on not having my thisclose to come mental breakdown on stage.

Love you all.

3/19/2009 . Edited 3/19/2009 #6
StarKisses

11:24 pm Thursday, 3/19/09

Hey guys! As i promised, here are our Festivel scores :

The judges gave us : two 2's. and one 3.

In sightreading, we got a 1!

And for overall preformance, we got a 2!! =D

3/19/2009 . Edited 3/19/2009 #7
Shiner Shining Bright

Night, Saturday, March 21, 2009:

I finally was cured of the flu! After bubble gum-flavored pills, grape-flavored pills, and lemon-flavored cough drops, I'm healthy once more. Yay.

3/21/2009 #8
Shiner Shining Bright

Sunday, March 22, 2009:

I may have been cured of the flu, but now I have a cold. How ironic...

3/22/2009 #9
Cerulean City

Of course, you make this thread after I'd already left for a week and couldn't really tell anyone~ XDDDD

[/spam]

Pokemon Platinum was released in North America today.

[/real post]

3/22/2009 #10
Rising Dusk

23 March 2009

Blake is a mod~

3/23/2009 #11
Rising Dusk

24 March 2009

I'm taking a break from the computer for about a week. Parents keep harping on me and shit. -.- So, yeah. Ceri, text me~ I have a phone now. (410) 533-8788 Just let me know it's you, okay?

Blake, I'm leaving you in charge since you are my only active mod. D; Also, if Mem is too return before I do, I want you to immediately text me. If you don't, I swear when I come back, I will personally demod you and ban you. -heart- So, yeah, just let me know, okay?

Text me, but otherwise good-bye all~ I'll see you later~

3/24/2009 #12
Rising Dusk

24 March 2009

From Mem:

Okay, I had to steal someone's iPod to get this message to you. Don't worry; I'll return it. The fucker wouldn't work last night. Here's the deal: last week, I was alternating between ICU and ER for personal reasons. I got out two days ago, but some jack-offing fuck decided that it would be funny to cut the power to the library. Therefore, every computer is down because they sabotaged the generator. I have no idea in hell where another computer is, so this is probably my only message. Believe me; I'm pissed that I can't talk to y'all. Natz, when you get back, tell Silver that my fears were comfirmed in the second to worst way. The worst way? I'd be dead. Basically, nothing has been going right this fucking week. Like I said, every electronic item in the library is down until the generator gets fixed. Right now, I have to go put the iPod back before the kid notices that it's missing. Stupid fuck left it in plain sight. See y'all...soon, hopefully.

We miss you, and we will be right here for you when you come back, Mem.

--

Also, I'll leave tomorrow. I have a report to do on JFK, so I had to get on the computer anyways. -.- Might as well chat then~

3/24/2009 #13
Shiner Shining Bright

Friday, 27 March 2009:

I got Adobe Flash Player back, so now I can watch RvB on my own computer!

B!Edit: Go watch and then be a Blue!

Watch BGC, then Out of Mind, Recovery One, Reconstruction, then Relocated (in this order!). They're all on YouTube.

3/27/2009 . Edited by Cerulean City, 3/27/2009 #14
Cerulean City

I regret to inform everyone that Natz has been grounded from the phone and the computer for an undetermined amount of time. I can't communicate with her anymore, but I am willing to shoulder the heavy responsibility of being in charge for a little bit longer; at least, until she returns.

Please. If you're religious, pray for her. If not, no agenda, just keep her in your thoughts.

~Blake

3/27/2009 #15
Silent Memento

March 31st, 2009:

Quite a few new threads were created, including a Pokemon RP. I do hope that you're satisfied with the lot of them~

Lots of new threads. o.O XP

3/31/2009 . Edited by Rising Dusk, 3/31/2009 #16
Shiner Shining Bright

I send this post from England, where I happen to find myself at a mall. I am currently staying at a hotel where they charge money for everything, so I can't use the internet there. I must inform you that after I leave this store, I will not be here until...next week, when I find myself at my Grandmother's house in a faraway time zone, about seven hours away from the east coast. At my home, my computer didn't like FFN the past week, so I wasn't on then. I'll be back next week.

-Ata ^_ _^

Awh~ Okay then~ Ciao~

Lei!Edit: Mall = Shopping Centre, dearie. XD

B!Edit: Bring me back a shot glass, damnit! I collectz.

3/31/2009 . Edited by Cerulean City, 3/31/2009 #17
StarKisses

4/1/09

Hey everybody! Natz would like me to inform you that she will [hopefully] be back on Saturday! She misses all you (really badly)!

That tis all.

Like really, really badly. D;

4/1/2009 . Edited by Rising Dusk, 4/2/2009 #18
Cerulean City

Ceri became a mod~

Welcome to the club!

4/2/2009 #19
Shiner Shining Bright

Ata is back online, just seven hours ahead! This'll be a problem...

4/3/2009 #20
StarKisses

4/4/09

Yesterday my baby cousin was born! I'm soo happy to finally have a femal cousin and I can't wait to meet her! Welcome to the world, Olive!

4/4/2009 #21
Shiner Shining Bright

I've decided to stay away from the forums awile, as my parents say I'll get addicted, and I've been recieving several PMs begging me to update. I'll be back when I can't take it anymore.

4/5/2009 #22
Cerulean City

Blake made a really long post today! =OOOO

Taciturn Demon, post 494.

Yes. I just Journal'd that.

Nice, Blake. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

4/5/2009 . Edited by Rising Dusk, 4/5/2009 #23
Shiner Shining Bright

I decided that I couldn't take it anymore, now I'm back. I'll devote all my energy once I update...

4/7/2009 #24
Cerulean City

8.04.09, 9:57 EST

WE'RE NUMBER TWO, BITCHESSSSS!!!

4/8/2009 #25
Rising Dusk

8 April 2009

Dude, we are getting so emotional, today. XD New chat, new placement (number two, FTW~), and plenty of emotion to spread around~

4/8/2009 #26
Shiner Shining Bright

4.whateverdateitis.09

As you have noticed, being locked in a country that uses a different calendar, you lose track of thew date. I realized we're number two, but I also noticed how late I am...

Ata, get your own way of writing dates! XDDDDDDDD

4/9/2009 . Edited by Cerulean City, 4/9/2009 #27
Rising Dusk

10 April 2009

-is not supposed to be here-

I pulled an all nighter and kept the forum alive through the night. :O

Also, I won't be on much today. It's my brother's birthday today.

And m'thinks we can make it to number one today or tomorrow if we try hard enough. :D

Anyways, enough said. I'm gone now~ Later. ^^

4/10/2009 #28
signelchan

April 10

Yeah, I'm going to be without computer access this weekend. Today just so happens to be my brother's birthday as well, and both me and another one of my brothers have celebrated ours this week, so we're doing a big party tonight. So I'm gonna be out of town until Sunday, or Monday, depending on what my mom says.

Sig~

4/10/2009 #29
Shiner Shining Bright

I think it's the 10th.

Yesterday began Passover, which means no bread for a week...

4/10/2009 #30
Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rising Dusk StarKisses, soundless.dissonance, Cerulean City, Beautiful Thief, Lei-lassassin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member