A Little Piece of Heaven
Make Babies Not War
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
« Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »
The Empty Shell

Name: Flare Blizzard

Fandom: Disqaea

Description: Wearing a red dyed leather armour with a cape going over his shoulder, the cape is a part of him, he has messy red hair and blood red eyes, (Lotta red here, xD). Hidden inside his cape is a sword, and while the cape can move about his sword never breaks...Who knows whatelse is hidden in there. His cape can also turn into a set of wings.

(Sorry, just wanted to replace Zax and yeah...xD)

---

"Ugh...another one." the first guard sighed and shoved Ali. "Maybe that one that we have in the cellar will have his fun with her..."

The second guard smacked the first one on the back of the head. "Idiot! You know that if we go down there, he'll kill us! 'Sides...know what the boss is after?" the first one shrugged. The second one added his own sigh.

---

Zackary looked at Nym and J. Risking one to save two...

Pretty brave tactic.

Still...

Zax turned around, hand on his hilt while his eyes scanned around. Zerez drew his blades and withdrew into the shadows of the trees, his eyes the only thing that could be seen.

4/27/2010 #1,981
King Narukami

J signaled Meta to get going as fast as he (J refers Meta as a he) could when Zax says.

4/27/2010 . Edited 4/27/2010 #1,982
suvi-sisko

Ali rolled her eyes. "Hey, idiot! Didn't your mother ever tell you it's not nice to push girls?!" she practically screamed at the first guard, before kicking him where the sun doesn't shine. "...I hate people like that."

---

Nym gulped, looking around, listening for any other sounds.

4/28/2010 #1,983
The Empty Shell

The guard fell to the ground, groaning. The second one sighed and picked Ali off the ground. "come on."

---

"Move silently, if you wish to live," Zerez said from above them.

4/28/2010 #1,984
suvi-sisko

"Serves you right," Ali said smugly, sticking her tongue out at the first guard.

---

Nym nodded, twirling a dark strand of hair around her finger nervously.

4/28/2010 #1,985
The Empty Shell

"Now...where did that dungeon place...thing go?" the guard asked himself.

---

Zackary bit at his lip, following after the Metagross. Zax was watching from the corner of his eyes.

4/28/2010 #1,986
suvi-sisko

"A dungeon. How cliché," Ali said boredly, sighing.

---

Nym clung to the Metagross's leg, listening for any movement.

4/28/2010 #1,987
The Empty Shell

"Oh, you won't think so when you see what lives inside of it," the man said with a smirk. "Now...if only I could find it..."

---

A group of ten archers moved silently, watching as the group stayed on guard. The leader glared at the one who caused the noise, who returned with a shrug. They had been following the group ever since their battle, having been the only survivers. Ten arrows were quickly knocked, bow strings strained, targets aquired. All they awaited was the order to fire.

---

"Duck!" Zerez warned quickly, still in his tree.

4/28/2010 #1,988
suvi-sisko

Ali laughed, "You're so silly. You see, I've lived through my own type of hell. Death is one thing I'm not afraid of."

---

Nym did as she was told, quickly rolling off the Metagross, hitting the ground with a soft thud. She winced as she landed with her wing underneath her.

4/28/2010 #1,989
The Empty Shell

"Who said anything about death?" the guard questioned, looking at a door. "Aha! You little bugger, found you!"

---

Two of the archers cursed as their target, the girl, disappeared off the monster. Two more cursed when the two males disappeared beneath bushes.

4/28/2010 #1,990
suvi-sisko

"Well, I'm obviously going to be used as an experiment until I die, right?" Ali questioned, raising an eyebrow.

---

Nym looked around, wincing with pain. My wing!

4/28/2010 #1,991
The Empty Shell

"Depends on the boss' mood. But, for now you get to spend time with a deamon. Maybe he'll eat you instead." The guard laughed.

---

"It'll be alright Nym. Just stay calm," Zackary said in a whisper.

"You guys go on ahead, Zackary, Nym. You both are in charge," Zax whispered to the two. "I'll try to catch up if I can..."

4/28/2010 #1,992
suvi-sisko

Ali shrugged. "Sounds like an interesting person."

---

Nym nodded, biting her lip.

4/28/2010 #1,993
The Empty Shell

The guard opened the door, shoving Ali into it before shutting it. The room was dark, only lit by a single candle.

"So, your my next roommate?" a voice asked.

---

"John, recall your Pokémon. Crawl forwards." Zackary whispered.

Zax got up and started to run, nine arrows shot from the bushes and stuck the trees and ground. Nine archers emerged from the bushes, giving chase to the SOLDIER. Zerez emerged from the shadows beside Nym.

"We must move, now."

4/28/2010 #1,994
suvi-sisko

"Apparently," Ali said, shrugging.

---

Nym nodded, before beginning to crawl forwards.

4/28/2010 #1,995
The Empty Shell

"Well then, human. Make yourself at home. Hope you enjoy your stay," the voice said in a sarcastic tone. "Please be sure to tell your friends about this lovely room."

===

Zackary looked behind him before sighing. And crawled after Nym.

Zerez had jumped back into the shadows of the trees, watching over the group.

4/28/2010 #1,996
suvi-sisko

"Don't worry, I will," Ali replied with equal sarcasm. "I'm going to attempt to contact them right now, anyway."

4/28/2010 #1,997
The Empty Shell

"Don't bother. This room is magic proof, soundproof, and to make things even better, has a metal door on one side, wood on the other," the voice replied. "Not to mention we have no signal down here..."

---

"You can stand," Zerez said from his tree. "They are far enough away.

4/28/2010 #1,998
suvi-sisko

Ali sighed, "Damn. Guess that means I can't tell 'em to get the hell outta here." She sat down, before drawing shapes on the floor.

---

Nym nodded, standing up, clutching her left wing with her right hand.

4/28/2010 #1,999
The Empty Shell

"Yesh, nice way to say hello. Completely ignoring me and not even bothering to ask my name," the voice said in annoyance.

---

Zackary looked behind them at where Zax had taken off to.

"Let us keep going..."

4/28/2010 #2,000
suvi-sisko

"Hello. What is your name?" Ali asked, with a sense of robotic-ness to her voice.

---

Nym nodded, glancing back as well, before chewing her lip nervously.

4/28/2010 #2,001
The Empty Shell

"Well, my full name is Flaremanajosisuatkatrashiasha Blizzard. But, I prefer Flare," Flare said.

---

"He'll be alright...I hope," Zackary said with a sigh, turning around. "Let's get going and find Ali and Nahlia."

You going to be ok, kid?

Yeah.

If you need to talk, all of us...short of Zerez are here to listen...I hope.

Zerez folded his arms underneath his cloak.

4/28/2010 #2,002
suvi-sisko

"...That's a mouthful. My name is Alpha Malaris. But, I prefer Ali," said girl replied, before continuing to draw shapes on the floor. "Why're 'ya locked up?"

---

Nym looked questioningly at Zackary, wondering what the sigh was about, before deciding to ignore it.

4/28/2010 #2,003
The Empty Shell

"Well, being a deamon I'm guessing it's probably because I can kill them? Either that, or because of me breaking in trying to figure out what the hell happened to our Prinnies," Flare said with a shrug.

---

Zerez glanced at the three children. Wonder how he put up with them...

"Wonder how we're goign to get there..." Zackary asked as he looked up at the sky.

4/28/2010 #2,004
suvi-sisko

"Apparently, I'm insane," Ali said, grinning.

---

Nym looked around nervously, I hope Zax is doing okay...

4/28/2010 #2,005
The Empty Shell

"Oh, well that explains how you became my roommate. They're expecting me--a supposed bloodthursty creature, to eat you or something." Flare shrugged.

---

Agreed. Kaaru said to the girl.

4/28/2010 #2,006
suvi-sisko

"That would be an interesting experience. Being eaten alive, I mean," Ali said offhandedly.

---

Nym nodded, before frowning, Is something wrong with Zackary?

4/28/2010 #2,007
The Empty Shell

"Depends on your point of view. If your a innocent bystander watching said consumption, not pleasent. If your the person being eaten, not very pleasent. And if your the person doing the eating...well I have yet to see that point," Flare replied.

---

He is fine. Kaaru replied.

Zerez crossed his arms. "Shall we move? Or are we going to wait for the archers?"

4/28/2010 #2,008
King Narukami

J rereleased Meta who turned to a direction. "He still remembers where it is." J said to his companions.

4/28/2010 #2,009
The Empty Shell

I SWEAR! THAT BASTARD IS GOING TO DIE!

Calm yourself Zackary. Kaaru sighed.

Calm!? You want me to be calm!? This bastard doesn't even CARE if we lost someone!

Zerez looked at the trainer with his arms still folded. "Recall it. With that monster out, our position will be given away. Only bring it out when we are in dire need."

4/28/2010 #2,010
« Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 77 .. Last Next »
Forum Moderators: Rising Dusk StarKisses, soundless.dissonance, Cerulean City, Beautiful Thief, Lei-lassassin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member