A Little Piece of Heaven
Make Babies Not War
New Follow Forum Follow Topic
Rising Dusk

This is the last thread I'll make for a while since OHEY LAPPIE IS DYING LOLOLOL.

Yeah.

So...RIP, Lappie. It wasn't my decision to pull the life support, but the Technology Gods willed it. Someday, we will meet again. -lays flower on grave-

3/29/2010 #1
mutemockingjay

*ahem*

It was a good laptop...or maybe not considering it keeled over...however, it served its purpose, which is bringing the lovely, amazing Natzy into our lives. ♥

3/29/2010 #2
suvi-sisko

):

This makes me sad. Get a new lappie or charger or whatever, and come back, Natz! We miss you...!

3/30/2010 #3
Adithya

NUUUUUUUUUUU!

THIS IS SRS BSNS.

3/31/2010 #4
StarKisses

Natz's laptop is dead again... ):

4/21/2010 #5
The Empty Shell

*Bows head in respect*

Let us have a moment of quiet for this deceased laptop.

4/21/2010 #6
Rising Dusk

I'm on my mom's lappie, but I'll be posting sporadically every now and then. Just wanted to say that I hope y'all keep the forum alive while I'm gone 'cause I have no idea how long I'll be away. If y'all need me, you can always PM me 'cause I can answer back on my phone, unless you have number, 'cause it'll be faster to text. I don't know when we'll get a replacement charger 'cause that shit's expensive, but I hope to be with y'all soon~ ^^

5/14/2010 #7
Rising Dusk
And my lappie is still dead.
6/6/2010 #8
StarKisses

Bump.

11/25/2010 #9
Cerulean City

Six month bump.

4/25/2011 #10
Rising Dusk

and my lappie is dying once again.

time to get a new one, yes?

8/2/2011 #11
Forum Moderators: Rising Dusk StarKisses, soundless.dissonance, Cerulean City, Beautiful Thief, Lei-lassassin
Rules:
  • Forums are not to be used to post stories.
  • All forum posts must be suitable for teens.
  • The owner and moderators of this forum are solely responsible for the content posted within this area.
  • All forum abuse must be reported to the moderators.
Membership Length: 2+ years 1 year 6+ months 1 month 2+ weeks new member